TOMOBROS are out vol.2

We warned the bizfags when tomo was around 15 cts - 22 cts for accumulation.

It's 55 cts today and still at a low mcap.

What are you reasons to not move to tomotown? Low IQ?

Recent partnership with JCT paves the way for many use cases.

pS : im the same fag that shilled NKN which did x6 since th dip.

Attached: Ekc5Dg0t.jpg (476x476, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I called antshares and I'm calling TOMO. Look at this fucking chart

Attached: tomo chart.png (1488x802, 76K)

I compare it to NEO or xlm, potential wise. Still a good window to jump in.

1 dollar is next logical target.

I had about $2.5k I was going to put 1k in ZIL and 1.5 into TOMO. Fucked up trading and now I have 1.5k I wanted to throw it a few months ago and it's doubled since then I should've just put it in earlier. I should just kill myself how can I do everything wrong I don't know what to do with myself anymore

agreed.

Note that TOMO did very well during the bear winter, 50% suply are stacked.

When huobi or binance list it its the moon. A simple buy order of one BTC will push it so high.

Remember that stacking % is the best indicator to see one projet's value.

Buy Tomo and double your money. Easy

Now I would only have 1/3 of what I would've had before. No...I'm too greedy for that I need to hit a 3x quick then I will throw it in.....I just need........that 3x........

Good job dude !
I follow your advice 1 or 2 month ago

feel sorry for you fag, but if you stack and hold you will recover a bit of your loss. Most ZIL whales left for the TOMO and others alts, i'm one of them and i know several people with 30k TOMO+. Target are as high as 5 dollars, no joke.

The DEX will soon be ready, big listing to come and a dozen of DAPPS.

Man I'm pissed I have 50k FUCKING JIBREL I remember when this shit was = $ value to both chainlink and TOMO I HELD ALL THE WAY TOO 4CENTS AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY THE COIN I CHOSE TO GO ALL IN ON BE A FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This project is soooo fucking good....

ok...........im going to go 100% into BTT get my 2x AT LEAST then put it all on TOMO then swing trade that up to a solid stack....

Attached: imsurroundedbycannisters!.jpg (1140x650, 353K)

Opening up this March

youtu.be/OIamCXZ6CZI

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827989.680

One of the best projects of the crypto game

No joke it’s a good project
I’m happy with the good work of the team

LMAO dont read this shit people. The project is literally named TOMO, it's just a EOS rip off ran by CHINKS, literally a scam coin through and through, throw it in the trash and keep moving, or save your portfolio and buy ZIL.

Still the same guy, you're at the bottom of the hole with your ZIL which is in constant descent.

The TOMO team has demonstrated its ability to work, improve its infrastructure and develop its ecosystem.

You shitfag, ZIL is a dead project, whales are leaving. Wake up and sell your bag before its too late.

LMAO Tomo is literally a scam project, Zil has and was the first to implement sharding, Zil is on coinbase, Tomo is on Kucoin, and it's ran by CHINKS.

"Chinks" are smart enough to not make sharding (which is plain useless for now) a priority.
Enjoy your empty highway.

Also bought some TOMO at 0.20$, this is my most comfortable investment. I'm following the evolution of the company for a while and I must say it really make you trust in the project.

Lmao Buying tomo $0.20 and your bragging? Dont worry dumbass you'll be selling it at 0.10 soon and it'll be one of your worst investments because you'd realize you could've flipped it for ZIL and you didn't. Look at your botty reply in the end, it so obvious, Tomoscam is going to zero.

>not replying to my rational argument about sharding
>mad af

typical dogmatic ZIL retard. nice.

ZIL bag holders are getting worried.

Attached: 1501448804671.jpg (500x559, 47K)

Your shit project can't even get sharding. Take a seat, Screencap this, in one year from now with this shitcoin is still in it's grave trading under 10 cents, and ZIL is still in the top 100, you can take a look at that screencap, maybe even post a thread and tell me sorry for not listening. I'm not worried I just laugh at retards who buy shitcoins.

>le screencap meme

stop trying so hard
sharding will be implemented when 2k5 TPS is not enough anymore or when there's nothing more important on the roadmap. That's all.
But hard to understand for a memer like you who only understand buzzwords and have no tech knowledge

You believe so much in this shitcoin why not? You won't because you know deep down it's literally a shitcoin and I'm right. You're only replying trying to defend it to get some other fag on this board to buy your bags.

DYOR idiot

Jeesuz krees have you looked at ZIL' chart for a minute? You probably bought when zil was at one billion mcap, and they had no project. Shilling your shitcoin which can't even launch a mainnet properly wont get you back at your ATH.

ZIL will never even reach 300 millions mcap..and you will still be down by 75% you fuckin monkey.

People who listened to us during the first edition of tomobros are 350% up. And marketing and DAPPS barely started.

Get aids or sell your ZIL.

I have that's how I know it's a shitcoin

Why would I sell the next ETH? LMAO you sound fucking retarded, and that's gold coming from someone who has Tomo in their portfolio.

STFU. In addition to being a big dumbass, you're doing very bad publicity for ZIL.

It doesn't matter what I say now, must of you retards will be out of the market when Tomo crashes and burns.

Time Will Tell... I still have a big stack of Zil, have not sold since ICO.

whatever, you will still be down 80% from the 1.3 billions ZIL's ath.

HA-fag.

I go in for 1.000 dollars for the moment.. Nice call Guy. Nice team and Nice update Maybe the next eth

MARWEKO IS GREASY

BLOCKCHAIN ELITE ARE A KEK CARTEL

Bro up biz fags.
Last chance left to make it or wage cuck for ever.
This shot coin going to $30.

I just added 5k tomo to my bag. Easy to stack with the IOs app and get rewards instantly.

The cartel got flamed. They did not even know what the fuck they talking about. They sold and moved to doge. Absolute brainlets. Without the cucktel this coin has a shot at the big time.

Literally look at all these "Tomo" faggots, this coin can literally be taken ahold by one group, the fucking retards in the community even had a whole arguement in the telegram, and the dumbasses are so retarded their bringing it here. This is the "Tomo" community for you. This doesn't even discuss how shitty the project is. Literally go look at telegram chat it's literally filled with these retards throwing shit at eachother, LMAO.

infamousxbt is the biggest tomo faggot

I hope you die Little hater. We are here to speak about one project, not about your perpetual dump coin.

52% of the circulating supply is locked, thanks to the Proof of stake voting, this is fucking huge...

come back at 1 dollars faggot and swallow you EOS.

Don't listen to the fud, we called it at 16 cts, this is just a reminder that this prject is still at an early stage. Get in or regret.

I bought a bag, what is the return when you stake ?

I earn about 11%

7 to 13%. Best app in crypto by far. Easy af to use.

Noice, almost triple my initial.

You are severely retarded if you actually bought a bag of this scam coin.,

I do my own research, Mcap of the TOMO is x3 lower, and the chart look healthier, ZIL chart look like a «hype coin»

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-144429_Telegram.jpg (1080x1839, 722K)

the cope is real with that one lmao

Attached: pepehonk.jpg (1000x1000, 220K)

There's no Cope, I'm trying to help people not lose their money.

yes you read it good

so many chink scams out there but /biz actually likes TOMOCHAIN so must be good

somebody shill me

Stop being a dumbass, no one likes this shit project, just a bunch of bag holders here.

do you have any disability ?

If I did I would've invested in tomochain.

Not sure everyone realize the staking is increasing again. 31,008,604 $TOMO are locked and holders are staking to accumulate more coins. Circulating coins are 59,285,725, do the math on how many remains and remove 30% for people who hold it on exchanges.... looks juicy isn't it ?