FTM will go anywhere between 10-25x this year

Why you not in yet, user?

Attached: fantomm.png (320x320, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

info.binance.com/en/currencies/fantom
coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/
twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1109172338321485825
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got in about 2 weeks ago, didn't realize it was heavily shilled here.
Kind of makes me want to get out.
The discussions here are so low quality it's ridiculous...

But I like the project and own about 650K, I'll probably keep it. But the shilling here is retarded.

>Thinks biz is capable of a better level of discussion.

Attached: Dy_WcyGUwAARBit.jpg (640x723, 22K)

Fantom just got added to Binance Info

info.binance.com/en/currencies/fantom

Attached: 1122233.png (616x578, 637K)

Go back to plebbit faggot

Don't sell all at $100M marketcap... keep 10% as a moonbag to sell at $10-30bn marketcap next bull run.. remember to stake it

some people are retarded

Nah braah, I belong here.
But I just dislike low IQ people.

just bought 100k

am i gonna make it?

Just bought 100k

When binant?

I'm a Fantom maximalist now. I'm all in and never selling. Accumulating more with fiat when i can.

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

If developers do not adopt it then nothing will happen.
If the only activity going on is shilling on Jow Forums we're doomed.

But Fantom honestly is my favorite project at the moment, as long as developers jump on the train.

My crypto platfrom porfolio by total dollar denominated value atm:
Ethereum > Fantom > IOST > EOS > Holochain > Zilliqa

Fuck Binance, the only thing that matter is people starting to use Fantom for development.
Anything else is retarded Jow Forums shilling strategies.

You probably shouldn't buy the top.
I say this as a bag holder.
I got 6.5x more than you do :)

I had my sell orders placed at $100m and $10bn, but I removed them. I'm a Fantom maximalist now. I am never selling. I am all in and will keep buying more with fiat when I can.

Attached: 00000.png (608x338, 40K)

I am also a Fantom Maximalist. We will make it brother.

Attached: 1553188077998.jpg (3840x2160, 1M)

Fantom is Ethereum, but without the scaling problems.

Attached: 007.png (610x470, 62K)

Ftm will bring gains to buy more link

Any news on when it will be traded on binance?

Getting shilled too hard. It's a promising project but it's going to crash hard before starting the actual moonshot. Same as all the other shit that gets shilled here.

I think it'll go up for a little while longer and then stagnate until they start announcing partnerships or that people are building on top of their platform. It's unironically likely to be more useful than Ethereum but they will have an uphill battle if they want to directly compete with them.

The whitepaper for this project is so badly written that I feel like it has an actual chance to succeed. To me that means it was probably written by devs who don't know shit about writing instead of some marketing clown they brought in and overpaid

>Getting shilled too hard. It's a promising project but it's going to crash hard before starting the actual moonshot. Same as all the other shit that gets shilled here.

It is ONLY $13M marketcap. It ALREADY crashed from $40m to $4m after ICO. This is the start of the moonshot

This is the next antshares and XRB. Dont miss out on this user

Yeah maybe, my reasoning is that Jow Forums is full of moonbois (me included). If I got in at 4m cap and it's 13m now I'd take profit and move into the 2/3/4x. That's why I'm expecting a sell off soon. Not going to take that risk, at least for now...

market cap is much higher, token supply was increased and CoinmarketCap hasn't been updated in weeks. We are closer to 25M mcap right now

Attached: EDF383F4-A425-494D-BEC3-C7155CDBD06F.jpg (750x1065, 112K)

thx based user

"Fantom, the New ‘Korean EOS’"

"Fantom, the world’s first DAG-based smart contract platform, is about to become a next-generation alternative to blockchain.."

coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/

twitter.com/BitMax_Official/status/1109172338321485825

Will be more lik x25-50 actually

Attached: stateofbitmax.png (1112x611, 200K)

Fuck look at it go. Nobody could have predicted this.

WHERE DO WE SET OUR SELLS ANONS? short and longterm. no bulsshitting pls answer sirs.

The only question is, will i sell at 5$ or wait for 10$?

Short term $2. Long term I don't know maybe $10.

After the binance listing pump

>Nobody could have predicted this.
anyone with a few brain cells could have seen this, I've been watching this coin since ICO. I got lucky with not getting in during the lottery whitelist since it dumped. The telegram used to have 50k+ members in it and the hype was massive.

Do you think we'll be in the top 100 by the end of the month?

I just hope this get some actual adoption and not only retarded shillers/traders/gamblers using it as mental masturbation.

It's important that developers learn about the tech and become owners of the token, that'll incentive them to build on the platform.
If all the supply gets gobbed up by anons it'll discourage actual developers to buy it if the price go bananas.

But yes, this has been an easy buy.
I'm up almost 170 % on my initial investment and about 40 % on my second bag grab.

It'll probably cool down around $40 - 50M, so that is possible.

AHAHAHAH, the amount of delusion is real here. Your mum must brush your teeth for sure

>1 post by this ID

FANTOM MARINES ASSEMBLE