How do i short german white race?

Unfortunately, Germany doesn't look like that anymore. I grew up in Brazil to a family of German descent. Before WW1, half of my family went to the US and the other half went to Brazil. My great-grandfather was born in Frankfurt and died without returning to his beloved Germany. When I first went to Germany 3 years ago, I fell in love with the country. A small town in the south, called Rothenburg, was to me the very definition of perfection - there seemed to be such a strong sense of community, family enterprises dating back hundreds of years...and of course, it was all organized, clean, beautiful.
But when I moved to Germany to study, my perception changed. I am only leaving this comment here because some people might not have the chance to travel to Germany but are curious about it. And, obviously, I could never say these things in real life without being called a Nazi: this Germany we see on the video is dead. Germany, overall, feels like a country without a soul.

Attached: n7lo6nXNJdDqtKig_Q3nXQfP_8gYsir1zaLgck4f-lVFYRMA28l18FHDtGLQYhqL.jpg (300x297, 14K)

From the educational system to the day-to-day life, the only thing binding people together is business. Money, taxes and exports. Many German people my age told me they didn't even study German history at school. I love cinema, for example. Nobody watches German movies. Composers? Yeah, they know them, but if you show any admiration for the works of Wagner you're a virulent anti-Semite. Germany feels like it's a country that was born in 1945, a medieval theme park. Bear in mind that the young generation is even more aggressively anti-Germany. People my age told me about how they held a competition to see who could steal the most German flags from people's cars. The flags, by the way, you only see when the national team is playing football at a major competition. It's as if, at this point, Germans felt they are German-speaking Americans (in practice, they have a colonial mentality).

pol is that way man!

Germany's most populous and richest state is called North Rhine Westphalia, or NRW for short. This is where the state government told people not to stand too close to strangers to avoid knife attacks. The people you can find in this state include Arabs, Somalis, Turks,
Pakistanis, Indians, etc. And to think that, during the 1950s, they spoke of cultural shocks between the Germans and the Italian "guest workers"! Italian immigrants would be a blessing. The majority of foreigners don't even speak English, let alone German. I noticed that, when dealing with foreigners, Germans seemed almost gullible. I witnessed a man from Pakistan telling a German how the schools in Pakistan were superior, and the German just nodded, accepting it. Registration offices are so overwhelmed that I witnessed 3 workers having to handle paperwork from a line of around 160 people. There's constant turmoil, a total lack of organization and frustration on both sides. The German political elite have definitely bitten off more than the people could chew.
Interestingly, I found documents showing that my family fought against Napoleon, and then for the Empire again during WW1. I think it would make much more sense for the government to "import" labor and talent from German descendants in South and North America, as well as Russia and Poland, many young people who would otherwise never have a chance to go to Germany. There would also be little to no conflict in terms of religion and culture.

>they didn't even study German history at school
Bullshit
>but if you show any admiration for the works of Wagner you're a virulent anti-Semite
Bullshit

>the young generation is even more aggressively anti-Germany
Some, yeah, that’s sadly true. Especially Antifa-Untermenschen!

>The flags, by the way, you only see when the national team is playing football at a major competition
True. And you know what happens with our troops when they return from war (which isn’t called war, so the general public keeps calm)? They are called murderers. That’s why they don’t use official airports. And if they do, they are brought to not public areas.

Jews have destroyed Germany. The era of white people is over. The world will be brown within 100 years. Enjoy life while you can because whites will be in gulags soon

Spain was muslim for 7 centuries and was liberated with the help of the French kinkdom and Spanish knights

Whites are the superior race and will never die

The spirit is dead just like in UK. We have reached peak materialism and EU authority is what keeps the clock working. Globalisation has a bitter taste to it. But only for people where money and npc activities aren't everything.

There is no money to be made investing in niggers, without a functional white society to prop them up.

Yes they will. Because when a brown person fucks with a white person the next of kin becomes brown, not white.

Verpiss dich, /leftypol/.

Dream on, Muhammad.

Not going to happen. There is going to be another holocaust, this time with muslims and niggers.

All is going according to plan goy

Nah the nigger meme is two years ago

White women realize this now and only bottom of the barrel ones go for niggers now a days

>Yes they will. Because when a brown person fucks with a white person the next of kin becomes brown, not white.

I am substantially lighter skinned than my father, grandfather, and great-grandfather. My kids are generic looking white people.

t. my dad, his, dad, and his dad were all super fucking dark skinned meds that got lighter every generation.

How often do you have to shave your back hair so you don’t look like a gorilla at the beach? Serious question

Never. Some sparse hair on the shoulders though.

Does testosterone trigger you?

Ne Jow Forums soll sich mal gehackt legen. Was hat das mit Jow Forums zu tun? Kinder.

I agree. I'm a Brazilian of German descent. 100% white with a German name. I'm living in the US now, but why the fuck won't the German government give me a free pass too? What's with their obsession with blacks and Arabs, while there are 2 million pure stock German Brazilians wishing they could move back to the motherland?

Nah jews will turn the hordes against you combined with the state and whites will get genocided like Russia’s Bolshevik genocide. Whites are losers

Honestly this is true I’ll admit it. The race mixing trend has burned out much to the dismay of fellows jews
jews own your country and we are trying to eliminate white Germans

thats not how genocide works mein freund.

first of all, nice trips

>Germany feels like it's a country that was born in 1945
You make that sound like you're assuming it was despite this being the case (the allies sans the USSR made their own "model" Germany after WWII basically for their own benefit without regard to German culture). Maybe you too need some lessons in German history?

>It's as if, at this point, Germans felt they are German-speaking Americans (in practice, they have a colonial mentality)
I've heard of this sentiment before, that apparently if you travel to Germany and try to ask something in German, people will reply to you in English. I don't know if this actually happens though.

>Registration offices are so overwhelmed that I witnessed 3 workers having to handle paperwork from a line of around 160 people.
Literally every other country does this. I've seen bureaucracies completely falling on their ass in both of the countries I've lived in (the US and Russia)

>I think it would make much more sense for the government to "import" labor and talent from [...] Russia and Poland, many young people who would otherwise never have a chance to go to Germany.
idk if Germans would want Russians to be occupying their soil again kek

Attached: Flag-map_of_West_Germany_(1949–1990).svg.png (2000x2924, 125K)

I agree. Western europa is dead. Multiculturalism, individualism, materialism killed it.

All my ancestors were the definition of white and I have backhair longer than an ape, what’s your point

>Was hat Politik mit Wirtschaft zu tun?
Bist du hauptberuflich ein Hurensohn?

Retard, you can fuck the brown out.

Look at all the fags on this thread.
If your concern is anything but making money and fucking asian girls, you got your priorities wrong. If you actually think niggers are subhuman, or something Jow Forumstard tier, use it for your benefit or at least discuss it. Women care about history, semantics and bullshit. Jow Forums should be about making money (even though Jow Forums is actually shit).

Oh and your "western culture" was dead 500 years ago when gooks, pajeets, chinks, etc. already exceeded 1 billion way before "white master race". Caring about anything but profit is retarded and you're all faggots

Based german vs reddit german

BLACKED

t. Futureless bugman without kids

Seriously? Fucking posting this shit in a business thread. Kidding me? Fuck out of here.

...colorised

Attached: 1514972383599.jpg (349x402, 28K)

Short any europoor ETF available.