Eth = ! Chainlink

I was here in 2015 and all the stories of ethereum being shilled like chainlink is shilled now are false.
It was shilled some kind of Iexec. Few bought it and every now and then made some treads saying ''I think that Ethereum could be a good investment''... there has also been an AMA from the first eth millionaire on this board who invested in at 1$ and he wrote that was planning to hold until 100$

Attached: pepehonk.png (828x956, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/1114506
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1307368
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1304337
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1140927
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

!=

Checked. Early ethers loved to shill until they went stealth on account of a Reddit invasion. Money skelly Vs Sergey Sergers

Attached: 1553241377434.jpg (640x427, 100K)

Checked 88 HEIL HITLER based iExec poster

I don't know what do you mean with this:
''Early ethers loved to shill until they went stealth on account of a Reddit invasion''
could you please explain? Thank you

normies must not find it

Attached: 1480525355082.png (365x367, 35K)

We will let reddit buy our bags at 50$+ really soon.

Attached: 1551931977910.png (1137x1038, 813K)

we all know they are different. ETH went from 50 cents to 1400 dollars in 2 years and chainlink is still a vappr ware shitcoin after 2 years. let that sink in.
ETH, A WHOLE FUCKING PLATFORM, WAS RELEASED 1 YEAR AFTER ITS ICO AND THIS ABSOLUTE ERC 20 SHITCOIN IS STILL NOTHING AFTER 2 FUCKING YEARS

Wrong. Nice larp because it’s obvious you weren’t here to experience 2015-2016 ethereum shilling in Jow Forums.

It was insufferable. It was constant. Every thread, related to crypto or not, was filled with mETH fags screaming to buy ethereum. Threads with 100+ replies daily and vitalik was HEAVILY memed often called money skelly with protein powder photoshopped in photos of him. There was even a common phrase similar to “1000 EOY!”, that was constantly spouted, it was ,”the future of smart money!”

There were really two types of coiners back then, the BTC maximalists and the then, at the time, moonboi ETH fags which threads gartnered 100+ replies daily. With the exception of occasional ripple, monero and dash threads it was basically btc and eth and an actual coiner vs no coiner sentiment.

Anyone who tells you Eth was only seldemly brought up on Jow Forums was not here to witness it. Point blank end of story. Back then alt coins were split up into two categories on this board. There was 1. Ethereum and 2. Every thing else.

It’s difficult to make direct comparisons to any project right now to early ETH because this market is just entirely different now then it was 3 years ago, but don’t come into this board straight lying out of your ass because it is immediately obvious to anyone who was here during that time.

this is pasta, you already posted it months ago.
From this I can say for sure that you lie because you have your reasons to lie (you want to dump chainlink on newcomers)

Anything before PoS was just PoW hitting it's limit. PoW simply cannot be scaled. period. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the crypto marketplace. Once PoS gets released on Ethereum all the other coins will follow suit or be left behind.

Then we need to stop shilling it. I dont know why so many linkholders want to shill to newfag redditors.

Because not all linkies are completely deluded. They know cl is wortless but they believe they can affect the price and recuberate their losses by selling to newbies

LMAO u stupid Jew. Just sat here and typed that up for your pigeon brain.

This reply seems so facetious that I’m almost convinced you were around during that time.

I read that other shit only after having read the intro and it seemed to me like a pasta I red months ago, but now reading that I can say that it's not pasta.
When moon ? It seems impossible I will get rich from my 10k stack just to believing in ''memes''

And the jew has been made public.
I really don’t give a fuck what you do with your stack just stop coming to my board and lying your ass off and acting like you know what the fuck you are talking about.

And my post probably sounds like pasta because I have reiterated that several times on this board and considering there’s not many of us left still browsing from pre 17, you most likley read my posts describing the market sentiment back then.

You know I really do appreciate this board for helping me find eth and link early, but truly and I mean truly have a dislike for the majority of people posting in link related threads.

According to etherscan there are 25k unique link addresses. Some people keep theirs on exchanges, but that is still an extremely low number for something that can be ubiquitous.
Shilling barely matters.

Whether it's pasta or not
I checked march 2016 biz on warosu and there's like 1k posts including the word "eth" in that month, there's a few hits for "Buy ETH. It's the future." (had to look manually but I searched for "future" and found some soon enough)
Doesn't feel like chainlink though, no pol-tard le epic meme magic influence yet
can't compare it, ETH back then looks like any shitcoin today

Read my last line
>It’s difficult to make direct comparisons to any project right now to early ETH because this market is just entirely different now then it was 3 years ago

This market is just an entire different beast. But really I’m glad the 3 minutes you spent on Warsou was enough to give you an understanding of the market sentiment then. You an OP both share a common trait:
>you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about

>>you don’t know what the fuck you are talking about
wow
rude

Attached: ETH ll never 1000USD.jpg (1830x349, 216K)

Attached: eth_ will never 100$.png (1321x189, 35K)

>pic

Attached: eth_is_vaporwarescam.jpg (1548x882, 290K)

2017 late adopter normie here

As soon as the eth pulled an ''eth'' I red an article saying that a notorious billionaire (I don't remember the name now) had put into eth millions of dollars just before the bull.
This is a clear sign of insiders. Now we have the testnet on chainlink, where are the transactions? Where are the insiders using it?

Oh an here’s some actual threads because it seems like you struggle to simply google these trends

warosu.org/biz/thread/1114506
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1307368
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1304337
warosu.org/biz/thread/S1140927

Check dates on all of these. Mind you, this board so A LOT slower back then, so a thread generating 100-200 replies meant it dominated discussion when the majority of threads pulled only 1-20 replies

I didn't consent to this (You)
stop bothering me rude man

>1000 EOY
>Q1 2019
>Q2 Q3 2019
>LATE NOVEMBER
YOU ARE HERE DELUDED LINKTARD
>EOY 2019
>Q2 2020
>LATE 2020
>2020 EOY

ETHEREUM WENT FROM 50 CENTS TO ACTUALLY 1000 DOLLARS IN 2 YEARS. THIS SHITCOIN IS STILL VAPORWARE AFTER 2 YEAR. NOT EVEN FUCKING RELEASED AFTER 2 FUCKING YEARS.
THE ONLY REASON THIS SHITCOIN IS AT 50 CENTS IS BECAUSE THERE IS AN ARMY OF DELUDED AUTISTS THAT BUY AND HOLD IT NO MATTER WHAT. IF ETHEREUM DIDNT DELIVER IN 2 YEARS I GUARANTEE TO YOU, I GUARAN FUKING TEE TO YOU IT WOULD HAVE SEEN SUB 10 CENTS.
MEANWHILE BIG MAC SERGEY CAN FUCKING DO NOTHING BUT FUCK LADYBOYS AND THIS SHIT NEVER TANKS.
THE ONLY REASON THIS IS STILL AT 50 CENTS IS BECAUSE ITS HOLDERS ARE PEAK OF THE BUBBLE DELUDED MOON KIDS THAT UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS SHITCOIN IS THE NEXT ETHEREUM. SPOILERS: ITS NOT

It's not the 'next ethereum' we already have that.
It's the eyes ears and arms of a collection of superintelligences.

Stop shilling to Reddit. Start shilling to devs.

so many people are trying to crash the price today and last night haha.

im buying this dip

>who invested in at 1$ and he wrote that was planning to hold until 100$
So just like the people here who bought Chainlink at ~$1 and are planning to hold till $100-1000...

i remember a thread where a guy put his parents life savings into eth at "el cheapo" but then it crashed (like 50% or so) and guy was contemplating suicide. Dont know what happened to him
i know eth millionare who made it thru mining, before that he was in some bs mlm and gold and pretty much every low effort get rich quick venture

140 Billion marketcap is fuckin nothing for a new technology we are all made it wake me up when we are at 10 trillion marketcap

>new techonlogy
>new
This is all become about software now, grin, 0xbtc, xmr and raven have something that others dont. Rest is just crap.
Technology will be obsolete tomorrow.

ETH - a single platform that operates in a bubble with no interoperability
LINK - bridging the gap between multiple chains and traditional outside world applications, in a decentralized manner
>why is it taking so long!
KYS

C++

crypto is gold to even dumbest of the investor like me, who can make guestimates and actually hit a coin and do +30% in a matter of days while stock market would eat me alive with their comision and brokerage fees and god knows what else so my gain would have to be 6% or more just to make enough to pay these schumcks

>0xbtc
Fucking nek yourself

lol go and chase pnd and literal erc20 scams
i bet u own tron and req

fpbp and /thread

I bet you're under 18

>was here in the early eth days
>still here
why exactly are you talking shit about others user?

REQ is unironically a better investment than 0xBitcoin. The true value of 0xBitcoin is $0 as its name indicates.

So what you're saying is that I should go all in on iExec?

Attached: b5d.jpg (640x454, 29K)

Checked and Based

Attached: 1551264447221.png (500x500, 121K)

No, but maybe like 70% for comfiest levels of gains

Attached: haiwuhehonk.png (338x350, 65K)

So you're telling me link will be even more valuable. Nice 1000 eoy.

Attached: 1525933068960.jpg (1680x1680, 286K)

old threads put my comfy at levels I didn't even know were possible

Attached: 1551509135355.jpg (888x894, 261K)

>PoW simply cannot be scaled. period.
Never heard of the Spectre Protocol by Aviv Zohar and Yonatan Sompolinsky? The only limit is, no smart contracts are possible, as the transactions are asynchronous, no ordered structure and you need large storage space because many block per second are possible, but storage is not a problem anymore novadays. There's a network latency limit however. For smart contracts there is the further developed Phantom Protocol which Dero uses, albeit slower, at least for now. Plus both scale with improved hardware and network infrastructure, not bounded at the protocol level like Bitcoin and Ethereum.

>PoW simply cannot be scaled. period.
>Never heard of the Spectre Protocol by Aviv >Zohar and Yonatan Sompolinsky? The only >limit is, no smart contracts are possible, as >the transactions are asynchronous, no >ordered structure and you need large storage >space because many block per second are >possible, but storage is not a problem >anymore novadays. There's a network >latency limit however. For smart contracts >there is the further developed Phantom >Protocol which Dero uses, albeit slower, at >least for now. Plus both scale with improved >hardware and network infrastructure, not >bounded at the protocol level like Bitcoin and >Ethereum.
Brainlet here, If you would explaine this with a simple example so that I could understand, could you do it, please? I always struggle thinking how this fucking shared database which is blockchain will scale

Yeah it's always super comfy to see delusional price predictions about 2019 that aren't even remotely close as we sit here holding a stablecoin. Kys

VISUALIZE
I got a stinky feeling about this bros

Attached: Chainloli MANIAC.jpg (1119x1851, 325K)

There was at least 1 ETH whale of old that claimed BAT was going to be the next big moon coin, he seemed to have lots of confidence in BAT and even provided proof (Warosu threads) that he was recommending ETH on Jow Forums way back in the day before it mooned.

I trust that kind of ability to recognize success. Maybe it was a one-off but I feel like there are multiple heavy hitters who see potential in BAT.

Attached: bat.png (1680x955, 38K)

the anger fud tho

Eth is just a shitcoin factory responsible for cryptokitties among other "brilliant and innovative ideas".
Link will bridge legacy systems with these new tokenized internal economies
I really don't see why Eth is more important than link.

>thinks releasing a shit platform is harder than an interoperability protocol for actual real business to put billions of money through
ok

Btfo

>yfw you read the thread and realize LINKies are the ones who owned TRUMP tokens and PandaCoin

Attached: babby.png (372x321, 26K)

will be there the need for link to scale to serve as oracle for institutions?