WE'RE PUMPING AGAIN FTM CHADS

Attached: 1553112927506.jpg (500x750, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally only has 3 memes. Never gonna make it

2 cents by Sunday. I can feel it OP.

I've been all in Fantom for the last week. I just found $200 under my sofa i'm going to market buy more Fantom

Attached: 1122233.png (616x578, 637K)

i love holding fantom. it's nice seeing my "estimated value in btc" increase every time i refresh the page

Attached: 00000.png (608x338, 40K)

Everyone said it was going to dump hard after the last leg up, but the chart look pretty BULLISH to me

Attached: 1518107464416.png (646x700, 169K)

please invest in a wiser way

Swing Traders absolutely devastated.

What is a wiser way? Don't criticize without leaving behind a reason.

GET THAT FILTHY GOUAHOLD OFF MY STARGATE MAJOR.

OMG IT WONT STOP PUMPING. IDK WHAT THIS SHIT DOES OUTSIDE OF MAKING ME RICH

The order books on Fantom is a joke.
If someone dumps 2000 USD worth of Fantom it'll dump like 20 %.

>resorting to lack of memes to incite fear
you're wrong btw. dank memes are in abundance

Attached: fud_me_harder.png (466x614, 628K)

Correction retrace. Which one will it be?

Fantom genuinely has the most potential to pull a 100x in my opinion

Attached: 9999999.png (1262x640, 364K)

It is correcting. Upwards.

Is a 700k FTM bag going to be enough to purchase a modest house

don't fall for the shills and buy the top. every token retraces after a good pump, even more so in bobo times. all the announcements of exchanges are priced in by now, what do you think what caused the pump. telling people you will list at exchange X is basically causing the same outcome as listing it at exchange X, just that the pump happens before and the dump when it lists kek. I rather wait for the dump you'd enter risky territory buying now

I hate this fucking coin and everyone who shills crap like this.
If you really think TPS is all the people care about you are wrong. Nobody will adapt this useless DAG

yeah true adoption comes when people wait 30 minutes at the McDonald's drive thru waiting for their tx to confirm. Get with the times faggot, second layer solutions will never take off.

Basically nothing has adoption, it's all about hype in the current market. The Fantom team seems to be good at building hype, so I'll see where this goes.

Listen mongoloids there are companies that already have adoption. Lto and vidt, for example, already work with big companies and provide solutions.

wrong. I can pay ENJIN for my uber, I can book a flight with BTC. I can buy a coffee with lighting network feeless and instant. Just because FTM doesn't have any adoption it doesn't mean nothing else has. I mean it doesn't even has a fucking mainnet, they can't even know how their solution scales if people would use it and they never will know because nobody has a reason to use their shit when we already got ETH and HOLO. One is the pioneer the other is the future. FTM is nothing but a gook scam riding the TPS meme. Have fun with pumping your bags but I only invest in projects that have product

Imagine being such a brainlet

Attached: Screenshot_20190319-214339_Telegram.jpg (1080x1894, 721K)

sorry that I don't fall for the desperate shilling that started here a week ago. Strange that literally NO ONE was talking about this before. Also, when their official twitter calls their supporters marines you know the only people buying this are biz moonbois who think its still 2017

It was talked about pajeet. You must be new. Actually it was shilled heavily when we were ranging at 6K. Then BTC fell down like a brick and so did FTM

Attached: koreanhustle.png (1184x660, 81K)

Buying now is like donating gooks your money

Attached: niceorderbook.png (734x1218, 89K)

Ok, but if crap like Verge can reach 100m market cap, why can't Fantom?

Sure it can. But so can anything else. I don't see why I should bet on this

Attached: stateofbitmax.png (1112x611, 200K)

"Fantom, the New ‘Korean EOS’"

"Fantom, the world’s first DAG-based smart contract platform, is about to become a next-generation alternative to blockchain"

Imagine taking the time do do this

>coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/
wonder how much they paid for this

imagine spamming 5 fantom threads every hour for the last week with the same copypasta

holy shit what an order book

We're gonna be in the top 50 in 2 weeks at this rate

FTM = FOR THE MONEY

Biz is the gateway to the future. I've made so much money on FTM, LINK, LTO, HOT and NKN I'll forever be indebted to this horrible place. It's literally the best pump signal out there.

I like these noir memes

True this my fren, I love you fren

We gonna make it

Attached: f7lm3p7riumz.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

We're beginning to really move now boys!

Attached: 1553111068764.jpg (500x750, 101K)

How many weeks left in this? Is it too late to join in?

kind of too late. risk has risen exponentially. i mean we pumped 2x in the last two weeks. better prepare for some red dildos soon. even if people tell you it won't dump a little... every project does in the end. pajeets need to eat and bizlets too. read my other reply above, i'd rather wait and get in at a less risky entry point. godspeed user

They said this last week brainlet. The time to buy in again was yesterday.

i bought in at 350 and 510 but thanks kid. having $5k on the sideline waiting to dump into some shitcoin - wish my bank would have been a litte faster this time. but that's life i am not gonna buy at these prices either it drops or i have to be happy with my 1 million FTM. i stopped chasing pumps

What is adjusted volume?

Just dump that 5k in user you wont regret

pajeet schillers team supervisor here. Rakesh you're doing great

god damn these Jow Forums calls have been awesome this week.. have you looked at the charts? FTM/LTO are bullish af

Attached: img_6087.jpg (540x568, 66K)

This coin is AIDS

Any coin that makes me this much money is the opposite of aids.

Train without brakes!

gonna use my profits recreationally on darknet markets

Attached: ftm.png (784x869, 809K)

i went balls deep in ftm and left my trezor in my parents house so the fud from people on /biz doesnt get to me

Attached: FTMsmoke.gif (530x867, 1.28M)

300 sats by tomorrow. Book it.

It's dumping faggots. I told you it's retarded to chase pumps. The partnership announcement is out and it keeps dumping - you wonder why? Because people have known about the partnership for DAYS - why would it pump if people know already?? hint: it won't, this is not how "buy the rumor sell the news" works.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 05.39.55.png (1090x412, 61K)

t.retard

gonna be great when mass adoption comes and things slow to a fucking crawl. And lightning network sucks donkey dick if you even bothered to do like 5 minutes of research, it's much better to just use a protocol designed for scaling.

And
>what is a testnet

Jesus your FUD is so shit it makes me wanna buy more if this is all you have against it.

enjoy your dump, but don't say nobody warned you

Nobody is selling a meaningful amount at these prices faggot. Same like yesterday. It pulls back a little and slingshots even more up.

I hope so, because if someones decides to to take like 3 btc profit its' back at 200 sat

dont forget that most volume is bitmax washtrading wouldn't be surprised by a flash crash if we drop below "resistance"

1c is here to stay rimesh and patesh. once this hits 50c eoy 2019 i'll do you a solid and buy your village a working water filtration system.

there are like a million coins that have more TPS, whats the big deal?

BAGHOLDER COPE
this but unironically.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 08.32.35.png (2208x1476, 488K)

It's not difficult to produce high tps when youre only using a handful of nodes. We are in the show me stage. Can a project do that while maintaining a semblance of decentralization. Yes FTM was a joke throughout its ico. 300k tps is not possible. But the team did the right thing eventually and looked for outside guidance. Now I believe through based Andre's guidance FTM is well on its way to hitting achievable tps numbers that would make any chain jealous without compromises.

Anyone who hold the TPS argument is retarded/isn't informed enough, but if high TPS permissionless blockchain is something you're looking for then Zilliqa is your best bet atm and probably ETH (State sharding, ultimate goal) in a few years, Don't bother with the rest if your motivation is purely finding the best tech, TPS shilling is also kind of outdated in 2019.

To me FTM is only interesting because of the new experimental byzantine consensus and undervaluation, it's probably not going to be the project i'll hold long term.

OHHHH NONONON NO NO NOOOO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 10.22.27.png (1092x588, 81K)

Time to dump

Fucking kek

Aaand we are back!

Attached: 1546961269254.png (528x321, 157K)

LOVING THESE DISCOUNTS FAGGOTS

Finally someone else who remembers the Phantom movie and comics.

Attached: 0285.jpg (537x532, 35K)

The more research you do on Fantom the more you’ll buy because greed will take over once you see all the potential this project has