My wife has been doing stupid google surveys every day for like 25 cents a pop...

my wife has been doing stupid google surveys every day for like 25 cents a pop. she has built up a balance of like $30 on google play store but don't want to spend it on stupid apps or hollywood bullshit movies when I can just download them for free

is there any game or app in the google play store that I can use this balance to buy some sort of in-game currency that i can convert into a shitcoin somehow

Attached: 1537536223017.jpg (639x637, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

davidmurdoch.com/2017/08/05/about-my-dead-side-project-cashify/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy Faceapp and Tinder gold and find a new wife you faggot

your wife huh? kek. this is an user board fag, you can say that you waste your time doing this shit and it will be okay. we'll still make fun of you, but nobody actually knows who you are.

i tried to get surveys but they only sent me a handful and then stopped completely. but she gets one or more like every fuckin day

I know you're lying cause I actually have a wife. if she accumulated this fund .25 at a time, there's no fucking way you'd have a say in how she spends it.

This lol post her tits if she's real

How long does it take to earn 25 cents? I'm on parental leave and could use some extra income.

Star Wars Card Trader. Then sell your .jpgs on ebay. Yes, people do this.

oh for fucks sake, .25 is not extra income.

It is if you do it 500 a week.

I do uber and they send me a survey or two per day about places i've been. Like, each one takes 4 seconds. I think I have $8 for the last 30 days.

You don't though. They send you surveys when they want to.

no it's not. that's only $125 for a week of your time. this is how you stay poor.
there's only so much you can cut and budget, but there's no limit to how much you can value your time. you wanna make money, charge more and make money. picking up quarters isn't going to get you anywhere

I'm on parental benefits. It's just spending money. It's not a week of my time depending on how long each survey takes.

hang out with your baby, watch netflix, eat ice cream. don't waste your time.

I've been doing that for 6 weeks. It's nice being a NEET but I do need some work for mental health reasons.

thanks will check it out. is this literally the only way to get money out of the system? kek

I was hoping I could buy shitcoins somehow like in-game battle sword or some shit and sell it somehow or buy a gift card. but if your method works then thanks

OP can you link to the survey company?

its google, if u have android device its in the app store, google surveys or something

That’s your wife? Why aren’t you smashing that tight poospoos right now?

Good opinion rewards?

yep thats it

fuck no i wish

>'m on parental leave
That's kinda gay user

Just did my first survey.
>Are you a college student?
>No
>Congratulations you just earned $0.25
Took literally 2 seconds.

This is the best paying job I've ever had.

Just have her do Swagbucks and actually get money or something. I made like $400 through that shit in less than a year. Not much, but not my main income

Any other ideas to change google play credit into fiat?

OP is probably an underage faggot trying to earn money because his mommy won't give him more allowance to buy fortnight skins/zoomer apps. Don't reply to this thread.

Sorry

this. i dunno about this star wars shit, if it works then ok but i would rather not be doing hundreds of stupid 99 cent star wars jpeg auctions and losing out on ebay (((fees)))

what is stopping me from creating an app in the app store that takes payment from google play for in-app purchases and then just pocketing the money? like a self-laundering app, kek. i could even then open it up to others, pay them out in shitcoins for their google play balances minus my (((fee)))

Attached: happymerchant.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Amazon takes 30% of all purchases.

I mean google

BAT will be the new currency of m-turking. Just consider that.

that's a healthy pussy mound

About the most attractive bikini package I've ever seen. I'd marry a girl for that. Reminds me of back when you could see a girl in a bikini and not expect that she looked like a naked Barbie under there, or some deformed "I shoved a handful of roast beef in my pants" look. Unapologetic, full but smooth labia. Looks like Wonder Woman to me.

Always lie on surveys. They do not give one tenth of a shit what white males want. They're targeting the "new potential" demographics - if you say you're black, female, 18-24, your surveys will never end. They already know full well that white males spend their money on boringly responsible shit, they're looking for who's gonna buy the next bullshit they can market in the most retarded ways possible.

Also means: here's your quarter, you'll never hear from us again. If you aren't in their preferred demographic, they ain't going to send you another survey, dipshit.

Cashapp no??

Not sure this helps with the existing $30. But she should download the storm app. It’s a exactly what it sound like she already dies, but she gets paid in that shitcoin instead of useless AppStore credits.

I don’t know anything else about it other than what I already said since ithere isn’t an apple version

Wow, I always wondered what kind of degenerate retards do these things, apparently you and OPs stupid wife. Nothing could be a bigger waste of time in the world.

can you deposit into cashapp with google play balance? or do you have to link your bank or credit card thru them directly? never used it

yes it is glorious

yes but do you think there is a market for neets or criminals who have large-ish google play balances and are willing to pay 50% to launder it to shitcoins? 30% to google 20% to me for example. and would google allow it

Attached: 1511488294360.png (792x1174, 693K)

You just described Cashify

>Cashify
what is this? it looks like some shit you sell your old cell phone to for cash

davidmurdoch.com/2017/08/05/about-my-dead-side-project-cashify/

You should be putting baby making creampies in her instead, faggot

KEK

This is exactly why KIN will be successful. Voluntary first world slave wages.

ppl sell gift cards for btc

>davidmurdoch.com/2017/08/05/about-my-dead-side-project-cashify/
>forbidding any cash value of the Google Play Credits.
thanks. they can't keep getting away with this.

Attached: satoshi_based_and_redpilled.png (1136x682, 2.22M)

imagine being this much of a poor piece of shit that you have to figure out how to spend gift card monies on fucking meme coins.

take stock of your life you piece of shit.

OP where did you get a picture of my sister?

Learn how to make a simple bs app set the price for 30 bucks and buy it with your wifes account. I think play store takes like 25 percent.

>my wife has been doing stupid google surveys every day for like 25 cents a pop.

Just...get...a...normal...job

What the fuck is wrong with people?

Garbage

Dont get too excited about this. Ive been using this app for the past 2.5 years and have made maybe 40 bucks in google play credit. Sometimes months pass with no survey coming through

This. I never qualify for surveys answering truthfully.

Wow what a hip to waist ratio. Please post more.

osrs buy bonds turn into gp sell gp for crypto

this is the poorest post ive ever seen

Attached: pathetic.jpg (800x450, 39K)

mfw Jow Forums teaches the biznessmen how its done

>wasting time on surveys for just 25 pennies a pop
get on my level, bro

Attached: surveys1.png (342x702, 31K)

Site?

I'm an airplane pilot. But 25 cents is 25 cents.

Do you think she cheats on you?

What site is this user?

One of my favorite photoshops, always gets pajeets swarming in asking for the website