The day of reckoning for drunklarp

Attached: 1552202179879.jpg (201x251, 7K)

He's always been a larping tranny faggot. And the people who believed any of his nonsense are total brainlets

I think we’ve established nothing is gonna happen

feeling late november now for anything on this utility token.

>1000 EOY
>Q1 2019
>Q2 Q3 2019
>LATE NOVEMBER
YOU ARE HERE DELUDED LINKTARD
>EOY 2019
>Q2 2020
>LATE 2020
>2020 EOY

ETHEREUM WENT FROM 50 CENTS TO ACTUALLY 1000 DOLLARS IN 2 YEARS. THIS SHITCOIN IS STILL VAPORWARE AFTER 2 YEAR. NOT EVEN FUCKING RELEASED AFTER 2 FUCKING YEARS.
THE ONLY REASON THIS SHITCOIN IS AT 50 CENTS IS BECAUSE THERE IS AN ARMY OF DELUDED AUTISTS THAT BUY AND HOLD IT NO MATTER WHAT. IF ETHEREUM DIDNT DELIVER IN 2 YEARS I GUARANTEE TO YOU, I GUARAN FUKING TEE TO YOU IT WOULD HAVE SEEN SUB 10 CENTS.
MEANWHILE BIG MAC SERGEY CAN FUCKING DO NOTHING BUT FUCK LADYBOYS AND THIS SHIT NEVER TANKS.
THE ONLY REASON THIS IS STILL AT 50 CENTS IS BECAUSE ITS HOLDERS ARE PEAK OF THE BUBBLE DELUDED MOON KIDS THAT UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS SHITCOIN IS THE NEXT ETHEREUM. SPOILERS: ITS NOT

based and redpilled

What was supposed to happen today? I think I missed one of LarpAnon's posts.

NDA expiration for PSD2 related partners

this is the first I've heard anything about this...sauce?

Pls user keep this shitshow of thread alive for a few moments

Has he given any accurate information?

Fpbp

yes

What's the date on Europe? Is it yesterday or tomorrow over there?

As if they were all going make announcements...

Makes me laugh how retarded Linkies are.

Why wouldn’t ChainLink make an announcement that lends an enormous amount of legitimacy and utility to their project?

Eh, bits and pieces but nothing big.

>paradigm shift

Attached: ps.jpg (606x513, 188K)

Sip sip

Attached: 1553094132276.jpg (226x223, 5K)

you realise US is like 5 to 7 hours behind EU, not an entire fucking day right? the absolute state of deluded linktards

Wait what???? Seriously? Google didn't help

Hi boys, feeling a bit thirsty this evening. Keep this thread alive for 30 mins and ill come back to shit in your mouth with some big fat logs of larp you like that don't you

Thomas told us in slack that Sergey pushes for the coffee standard in every meeting. Swift were excited for a moon to pump their bags but Sergey always talks them down by repeating coffee standard over and over again in a really loud voice and throwing hot cups of coffee at them. He then shouts get it??? and leaves the meeting. Swift executives are not sure what to make of it but they stopped serving coffee at the meetings so Sergey always buys like ten cups and has adelyn carry them in and hide them in the meeting room right before the meetings.

I don't know what some of you are waiting on? Checking /biz everyday for breadcrumbs etc. All you are doing is getting your hopes up. Live life. Go do shit and forget about this project.. if its meant to moon it will and if not oh well... life goes on.

im investing in the fucking memes mostly. iis that bad

>if not
Nice fud pal.

t. retard

It's over

SEA BEETS
SEA YAMS
HAVE YOU EVER HAD A SEA SALAD?

imagine giving out unironic life advice on an anime fren simulator for biz minded neet incels.

wew

No u

>life goes on
link is my life

No, I meant the partners.

This isn't exactly news but I'm not surprised it has been suppressed here. I've seen mods prune threads about this subject multiple times already. I fully expect to be banned so please share this. Apparently Sergey already spent $32MM on big macs and was forced to leverage his entire company for a line of credit that would satiate his hunger. He even went so far as to gamble his personal stake in TC as well. By last month he was no longer able to cover the interest payments and the McDonald's collections agency came to his door. I suspect all the above are reasons for Sergey's sudden departure to neutral territory in Switzerland. Obviously the rest of the team is embarrassed and will try to put off acknowledging his absence for as long as possible. Hopefully Dan is able to convince some big wigs in PSD2 to pump this shit show so we can all dump our bags.

Attached: 1549773874235.webm (718x404, 789K)

you guys actually thought he's from USA, but this post was delivered from IST. It's midnight of 23, meanwhile it's 20 in Europe.

Pajeet literally detected.

Attached: a-mans-gotta-eat.jpg (500x375, 31K)

Unironically the best advice on biz in a while. I feel most people that are fiending for breadcrumbs are trying to gain the best advantage possible for profitable trading however.

What kind of door can hold up against a mcfederal raid like that???

One that is not made of cardboard like normal foors