RECESSION WITHIN THE NEXT 18 MONTHS
==THE YIELD CURVE IS INVERSED==
BUY RICE AND BEANS AND GOLD
PULL MONEY OUT OF THE BANK AND SPEND IT ON GOLD
==BUY A LOCKBOX FOR YOUR COINS==
NO MORE MEMECOINS
THE BUBBLE WILL BURST SOON
investing.com/rates-bonds/usa-government-bonds?maturity_from=40&maturity_to=290

Attached: yieldcurve.png (1865x939, 465K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_i67WHzNT7w
youtube.com/watch?v=NVpjt9gHlDw
youtu.be/-6TakptwyaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: yieldcurve.jpg (593x399, 149K)

Attached: yiedcurve2.png (654x704, 63K)

>Another day, another doomsday fag post

ALL IN ONIONS

Attached: 1540887981329.gif (800x371, 183K)

just print more money lol

Not so fast commie !
I invested $100k 3 years ago and I have $300k now.
Meanwhile people eat, buy shit, etc.
Will ride this shit and you can't stop me.
t.37 yo boomer.

Bitcoin is gold you retard

Here’s the problem with you retards throwing us doomsday fags under the bus: while we’re still wrong, we’re only losing a linear minuscule amount on our investments (boomer rocks)

The day we’re right, you’re going to lose everything and probably spend the rest of your life waking an utterly shit job, I’d youre lucky, while we bobros live like kings over the ashes

Have fun faggot, hope the recession doesn’t come up soon (pro tip it will happen before next election cucle AT THE LATEST)

Attached: 67E6B17B-D659-4C8E-9B48-6F8E609AA8B3.jpg (1036x919, 190K)

Finally, a good thread in this cesspool.

HOLY SHIT. HE STILL HASN'T HEARD THE GOVERNMENT WILL BUY EVERYTHING FOREVER AT THE SLIGHTEST SIGN OF TROUBLE. MAKING MONEY IN THIS MARKET IS THE EASIEST THING IN THE WORLD.

BUY THE FUCKING DIP YOU FUCKING IDIOT

Attached: 1541960394805.jpg (600x445, 73K)

Too big to fail. Safe and easy money in the stock market. Come to /SMG/ and learn a thing or two. You cryptokiddies will learn soon enough. There will never be a crash again, we’be covered it multiple times in our threads. Institutional money will not be diddling with crypto, that I can assure you.

>diddling

Attached: van.jpg (660x371, 49K)

Ahaha ha
>invest in the stock market
Ahahaha
Yea no thanks faggot, I’d rather buy scamlink than buy anything the boomers have infected. Get the fuck off the board. God damn how can you sleep at night owning stocks you’re retarded.

Pascals wager

Not in the US

Of anything we are barely now getting out of the recession

Let the good times roll baby

I’m not worried

Attached: 5C4C4CA6-4E1D-4491-AF16-E51F28F22BC8.jpg (1440x2960, 212K)

Is this real life?

Attached: 369E338C-B1D6-4CED-950A-B196A97E023B.jpg (320x320, 12K)

IS ONE BEAN PLANT ENOUGH TO FEED MY FAMILY IN THE HARSH YEARS TO COME

No it's an app where you can put in the amount yourself - It's a LARP

Attached: 1547159023955.jpg (251x242, 8K)

When the yield inverts it takes about 6 months to top out still. So just sell in september

Found the diddler. We're going to burn you pedos.

The powers that be will make sure that Trump gets a second term, and then they'll short everything during shmidah (2021). They did the same thing to Bush on his second term in 2007. No bailouts this time though.

This is news from all the way back in DECEMBER, boy. It is correct though. I predict the ones that pull the strings will allow this market to fall sometime before the next election or the one after that so that "Nationalism" and Trump can be blamed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_i67WHzNT7w

Rice and beans yes. Gold is too expensive for wagecucks to buy any amount thats worth a damn. Stock up on guns, ammo, alcohol, natural antibiotics, pasta, silver, copper, gasoline, kerosene, candles, and playboy mags. Need something to jack off to when the nukes go off.

And the 1mo of the yield curve is more than the 10 year. Everybody is going to get so fucked this will make 2008 look like a walk in the park.

I feel terribly bad for those who haven't purchased at least one full bitcoin yet. It's VERY fucking close now.

Completely wrong retard, they DONT want trump to get a second term idiot. He’s been a catastrophic bull in a china shop for all their globalist policies.

They will crash the economy 1year to 6months before next election cycle, trump AND populism will be blamed because all the masses are too retarded to understand the federal reserve system, and then we will get a deep state stooge in power for the 4 year after who will implement even more globalist shitty reforms than FDR, which will inevitably result in civil war and the complete collapse of the dollar and western civilization

Either way the banking elites know this crash HAS to happen. What better time to make it happen than on trumps watch? All their media shilling and Russian dossier bullshit has done NOTHINF to reduce his popularity. Crashing the economy is all they can do.

If the election were held today, trump would win. But mark my words, after the entire global financial system collapses, he will have no chance. Start stacking ammo and precious metals and bitcoin you brainlets, for your own fucking sakes

Attached: 5449C094-6AFA-4795-B4D3-5DFD12D8FA75.jpg (512x436, 52K)

OPTIONS, GET YOUR OPTIONS OVER HERE!!!
CAN I GET ANYONE AN ICE COLD PUT?!?

Attached: merchanthandrub.jpg (215x215, 5K)

unironically this + cash outlawed to prevent hoarding + forced centralized digital cash with negative interest rate to artificially support spending. enjoy your worthless 401k

Can you share? I have two kids and my wife left me please...

youtube.com/watch?v=NVpjt9gHlDw
Children of the west rise up to destroy consumerism and disgusting, dysgenic individualism.
BUY TVIX.

Attached: 1545011158933.jpg (655x1081, 194K)

You think so eh? Maybe you are right, maybe you are not. Once the debt can no longer feed the economy, what will the central banks pull out of their ass? You have too much faith in the hand that feeds you, problem is they are fattening you up to eat you whole.

Having fixed the liquidity crisis of 2008-09 and kept a perversely unequal "recovery" staggering forward for a decade, central banks now believe there is no crisis they can't defeat: Liquidity crisis? Flood the global financial system with liquidity. Interest rates above zero? Create trillions out of thin air and use the "free money" to buy bonds. Mortgage and housing markets shaky? Create another trillion and use it buy up mortgages.

And so on. Every economic-financial crisis can be fixed by creating trillions of out thin air, except the one we're entering--the exhaustion of credit. Central banks, like generals, always prepare to fight the last war and believe their preparation insures their victory.

Let's be honest: the entire global "recovery" since 2009 has been fueled by soaring debt. The output of more debt is declining, that is, every additional dollar of debt is no longer generating much in the way of positive returns. As with any stimulant, increasing the stimulant leads to diminishing returns.

Then there's the issue of debt saturation and debt exhaustion: those who are creditworthy no longer want to borrow more and those who are not creditworthy cannot borrow more, unless lenders want to eat the losses of default a few months after they issue the new loan.

As for housing--unless the buyer just sold a house in a bubblicious market and has hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash, housing is out of reach of the bottom 95% in many markets. This raises the other dynamic of credit exhaustion: the whole exercise of buying a home or dumping more money in stocks is ultimately based on greater fools arising who will pay substantially more that the buyer paid today.

1/2

2/2

Greater fools generally depend on credit to finance their purchase, and so the erosion of creditworthy borrowers means the pool of greater fools willing and able to pay $1.2 million for the old bungalow someone paid $1 million for today is drying up fast.

Only a fool buys an asset that is poised to lose value as the pool of future buyers dries up. No wonder insiders are selling stocks like no tomorrow, and housing markets have become decidedly sluggish: the pool of qualified borrowers who are willing to bet on another decade of central-bank goosed "growth at any cost" is shrinking rapidly.

The next crisis won't be one of liquidity that central banks can fix by emitting additional trillions; it's a crisis that's impervious to central bank manipulation.The credibility of central banks is already evaporating like spilled water in July-baked Death Valley.

Central banks cannot magically make uncreditworthy borrowers creditworthy or magically force those who have forsworn adding more debt to borrow more at high rates of interest, and as a result they are powerless to stop the tide of credit from ebbing.

Thus, will end the central banks' bombastic hubris and the public's faith in central banks' godlike powers, the "global growth" story, the China story, and all the other fairy tales that have passed as policies for the past decade rather than what they really were: politically expedient cover for the greatest expansion of inequality in modern history.

Beautifully put user, not sure if pasta but this puts it pretty well.

>Thus, will end the central banks' bombastic hubris and the public's faith in central banks' godlike powers
So what will happen if / when they fail? How does society function

bro just fuck it and die in the nukes,

That's going to be a we will cross that bridge when we get there kind of scenario.

Yin Yang 2020

$1,000 checks for all

stupid OP

(You)

this single act alone will prevent a downfall open your eyes

Vote Yao Ming 2020

Attached: 20181126_140032.jpg (1927x2646, 3.41M)

they cant fail. if the central banks fail you'll have full demonetization, a complete breakdown in the division of labor and str8 fuckin anarchy

This

They will not be able to implement this at current tax rates in most democracies tax evasion is the only think that keeps the economy growing.

Just look at france or the truckers strike on brasil.
They can´t increase tax on income anymore because people preffer the risk of not paying or not working so much , in countries like Argentina or France income tax is falling because of this so they have to increase indirect taxes like fuels , but that raises the price of everything and causes chimpouts.

If they go for the cashless society path the collapse in fertility rates and the social tensions will make 1941 seem like the most peaceful year in history.

The only reason China cashless society has been working is because they had lot´f of workers from the baby boom.

However the housing bubble there is massive because the youth is also not able to buy the houses since inflation reduces purchasing power and taxes increase on everything.

We are unironically on the path of the biggest shitstorm that ever happened.

1_Boomers retiring
2_Chinese working class retiring even faster
3_Demographic winter in europe
4_Baby boom in africa that can´t meet food production goals.
5_The usd as global currency will be challenged the minute if not the second a leftist lunatic wins promising ubi since veryone would dump it.

I am starting to think the timetraveler was true.

Attached: 1530920028774.jpg (1200x794, 96K)

MOAR! Knowing this, what can we do to prepare?

Central banks are already collapsing , the keynsian economic system has reached full retardation you are paid 2% of interest when the inflation is 3% and 0% interests when the inflation 5%.

It´s fucking retarded , the only way this crap was even done in the first place was to prevent crisis of overproduction like 1929.

Instead we are having crisis were companies collapse all at once after interest rates are increased and insane ideas tested when they are low.

The problem is that post 2008 was stimulated way to much and now a house cost 300 years of saving.

This system is on the path of neofeudalism and will collapse because even if it works it will cause a rebellion because if they pull out of 2008 with the same thing instead of not being able to afford houses or cars if you are middle class you will not be able to afford fucking rent.

Attached: 1552926154487.png (831x799, 329K)

> 300 years of saving

We don't all work at the tacobell. 1000 keks. I make enough to pay off my Boomer mansion every 3 years. You're doing it wrong.

Bitcoin. If it's not obvious by now what (((they))) are going to do, there's no hope for you. Buy Bitcoin, get as much as you can. OFFLINE somewhere you hold the private keys. Time is running out, nearly. Not memeing this time, yield curve has gone mad. Bitcoin is going to be the only truth.

start lifting

You must live in a rust belt fenttown then.

Boomtown USA. Texas. No state income tax. $500k house. Cope.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

when Yao Ming wins 2020 we will get $1000 per month

Help poor brainlet.

Should I continue to invest my earnings into coins instead of overpaying my student loans?

I'm afraid I would pay off my loans. Market crashes and the fed prints money which would increase coin value and decrease loan leverage.

>get 1000 per month
>us dollar worth shit
>can buy 3 squares of double ply toilet paper, or a dozen beans
T-thanks based chinaman...

Lmao. Pay off your debt. You can not count on hyperinflation to reduce your debt. Fucking hilarious tho.

==PAY OFF YOUR DEBT AND SPEND EVERYTHING YOU HAVE LEFT ON BEANS, RICE, BOTTLED WATER, AND SILVER==

Looks good to me

Won't they be able to manipulate the price of this as well?

Already gaining. Been doing RPT for a little while

Kys gloomer

Are you learning spanish, si?

>there will never be a crash agan
boy are you in for a surprise

Best advice

CHYNA/EU are fucked yeah.

EUs literally an entire continent if neets propped up by US global social programs. US quit paying now they’re fucked.

China was allowed to get away with murder in trade for decades, their entire economy is a straw house. Brick house built on a straw foundation, really.

>They thought they had the US by the balls by holding US debt, when in reality they just got reverse china hustled.

tl;dr USA USA USA MAGA

He has a point tho, $1000 today is worth shit all compared to $1000 20 years ago

Why would you pay your debts if you thought the system was going to collapse. What a fucking brainlet.

seconded
fuck you all retards

Mfw waiting on nukes to end me for the last 10 years

Attached: 1AA6DA94-ADD5-4DC6-9300-B692B9FE1851.jpg (480x480, 34K)

I don’t trade stocks at al but I understand the current state of the financial system. Should I move everything that’s in my 401k to gold /boomer mining stocks ?

I had thought a major recession was an absolute given since (((they))) were really desperate to get rid of Ronard Drormpf. However, given the high volume of Israeli cum the president has been imbibing recently, they just might let him win.

Attached: 9537C33B-4309-4261-A82A-F504CA6CF472.jpg (480x550, 37K)

>Bitcoin is going to be the only truth.

>takes 20+ minutes to make a single transaction
>consumes stupid amounts of electricity
>literally distributes links to CP to all users

Kek

Crypto is the future. BTC, not so much.

Only some states in the usa hardly republicans are untouched to some degree of this.

Every other place in the western world except bulgaria(which is being depopulated due to commie retardation) , every other fucking place in the western world is having massive housing bubbles.

Home owning is collapsing and thus people have no ties for the land and vote stupid shit that causes even more problems.

All because some boomers decided to overprint currencies.

Attached: 1525580748451.png (1363x889, 115K)

Oh look, another Democrat politician will inherit another Republican recession. This is what, the third time in the past few decades that Republican leadership has led us into a recession?

Came here to post this. Shit thread.

No trade deal bro. Drumpf desperately needs it.

yao ming 2020

1k / month

US citizen

>RECESSION WITHIN THE NEXT 18 MONTHS
Thanks Trump!

You can't forever manipulate what has a fixed supply. Their time to (((tame))) Bitcoin is running out.

>What is Lighting Network
>Traditional Banking uses 5x as much electricity as Bitcoin Network
>CP on Blockchain has not been proven, and even if it was their, you have to go looking. Internet is filled to the brim with CP, but you aren't looking for it, are you?
It's like you're not even trying.

Bitcoin is the ONLY truth in Clown World. 50K this year.

No. North Texas. I said boom town, not bean town.

>takes 20+ minutes to make a single transaction

And a international bank wire takes weeks and can be frozen until you prove you are no the zombie of pablo escobar.

Also btc has a capacity of 850k per day transactions after segwit and the mempool can holds another 850k waiting if not more (since nodes are free to hold more if they want).

>consumes stupid amounts of electricity
Banking requieres guards , special trucks to move , accountants , machines , lights , cards , mails.

All the things in that chain are needed to have the wire system working because if they fake the data on one end a bankrun happens on the other.
And every member of the chain eats and shits and eats food and uses electricity.

Believe me swift and sepa use way more electricity than btc.

>Crypto is the future. BTC, not so much.

Wrong BTC is the future and crypto will follow , those coins using the same game theory than satoshi used in btc will thrive(litecoin and bitcoin cash).

>You can't forever manipulate what has a fixed supply. Their time to (((tame))) Bitcoin is running out.
>Bitcoin is the ONLY truth in Clown World. 50K this year.

Unironically this , interest rates are at near 0 and we are near a crisis in a bubble of epic levels.
When it happens the keynsian retardation will only support bitcoin by justing fiat.

Attached: 1548788150793.jpg (2000x1136, 141K)

>Republican recession
Citation needed, fuckface. Banks have much more control over the business cycle than the Federal government, and they manipulate it to influence public opinion and election outcomes and continue their plan of getting rid of whitey.

Attached: 7092DC6C-49C0-4463-9363-EB007C176C13.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Thanks for backing me up user. Amazing the shills are STILL trying to get people to sell their precious Bitcoins. Notice ran off scared. The points have been proved. The smart anons will see through incredibly weak FUD and see that Bitcoin is the only asset worth holding. Anons, DON'T SELL your Bitcoin, if you do sell, only sell during peaks with the intent to buy back once (((they))) take their profits.

>Too big to fail
>There will never be a crash again
that's bubble talk!

Graduating HS this year, how fucked am I? Also that is a beautiful piece of writing right there.

>muh maga
>muh conspiracy theory
Fucking idiot

I dare say that the next financial revolution will indeed be cryptocurrencies. They will be pegged to the amount of energy they are worth, which is why POW will be important. Also, POS may also do well do to the staking/passive income opportunities and their respective cryptocurrencies role in the Defi ecosystem. This next decade will be marked as the death of the central banking system, mark my words they have dug themselves too deep now.

Just get on NEETbux to avoid the upcoming draft.

Attached: THEREAREWMDSINIRAQ.png (720x807, 123K)

Bitcoin and Silver , silver is a byproduct of mining copper in most cases , and copper is mostly used for modern communications than in the best case scenario are replaced by low earth orbit satellites of spacex or oneweb and in the wrost case scenario a economic crisis reduces the demand of copper thus production of silver.

That said i am all in on btc , silver is under capital controls in most places and you have to pay literally 20% more than market price to get it physically.

Fuck that shit , even if it will thrive it´s not for plebs if you will have to sell it in a government regulated company.

BTC will thrive insanely as most cryptos but btc will be the one that thrives the most , specially since litecoin and bitcoin cash are having their halvings before bitcoin and most money will move to the coin with the most liquidity after.

Attached: incometax2.jpg (392x272, 23K)

POW is massively important it also add quantum resistance against 51% attack(tough not against wallet attacks).

Also the bitcoin energy consumption attack is a meme , we are nearly reaching the limits of moore law and the asic producers are no longer searching for the most hashing power.

They are finally searching for the best KW / Hashing rate , because they know that after 2021 when moore law is dead there will not be improvements in processing power which means that only the ones producing the best energy friendly miners will survive.

So at the end of the day btc energy usage will drop wile hashing goes up , it´s only a matter of time.

Also the fact that there will be no more improvements in asics means that no one will be able to centralize the network since doings so will requiere not better tech but literally a massive hydro plant.

And even then the existance of mining pools mean that miners will act against this thing you are doing and you will end up needing 3 hydro plants and again and again never centralizing anything.

Attached: 1542254378093.png (926x932, 1.2M)

Go wagecucking asap and put money in btc you still have 3 months.

wait for Bitcoin to finish crashing then spend your entire 401(k) on hoarding bitcoins

How do we know it's three months?

TA

The bitcoin halving is at 15 months more or less(when the supply rate is reduced and the price goes up).

Generally the price started to go up a year before since people started buying and using it as a currency is pretty comfy when the price goes up between your transactions.

Son in 2 to 3 months btc price will start to go up, a crisis exploding will only accelerate this as fiat would be printed non stop to "stimulate the economy".

In short the perfect storm aproaches for the world and btc is a sailboat that wll be moved by it to greatest prices.

It´s cool until you realize that the shitstorm will not be like 2008 , not even like 1929 , it will be french revolution insanity level as the inflation fucks everyone until they can´t pay rent and every side starts to blame each other.

It will be even worse if a socialist retards wins , in that case bitcoin will surpass the million dollars 100%.

Scary times are ahead but if you are not willing to lose everything you are not going to win everything.

Fortunes will be won on crypto on the next crisis and the entire keynsian economic theory and central banking system will come under total questioning by the general population because right , left , libertarians and conspiratards will attack it.

Attached: 1542684715681.png (500x500, 246K)

I'm retarded what does "TA" mean

Technical Analysis young user

America discovered an economic cheat code. But it’s only effective as long as the world currency is USD.

fuck, I thought it meant "table analysis", I guess that shows how much I know

we had CAPS LOCK user on here a short while ago showing everyone how there will be a fourth bull run, except at the time the predictions were that the next bull run won't start until 2020. However, taking into account things starting to already happen like the subject of this thread, the train might be leaving the station a lot sooner.

Attached: 1552446544811.png (2552x7712, 1.73M)

Oh ok ty

So what should people do with their ROTHs and 401ks? Move funds into a money market? Pull entirely out or if you're young, just let it ride through?

youtu.be/-6TakptwyaE

>PUTIN RECORDS
What was meant by this

Attached: A500767D-C7E1-4F3D-9BA8-A11537217BA2.jpg (263x273, 23K)