OPQ Opacity, told u yesterday

Did anyone listen? You're still not too late.

Attached: 1_NBA9c3HPPzN5GltVZqurtQ.png (1000x1000, 36K)

why is it pumping??

because its one of the only cryptos with a usecase+ heavily undervalued. Also they will release 1.0 in the next weeks which is normiefriendly af

yeah but why the pump yesterday/today? why now?

This. And the community and team are one of the best I've seen.

Cuz marketing just started. There's an update today too btw

did you sell the top today?
should I wait for correction?

everything sub 1000sats is a very good price for 64gb of data storage for a year imo, also they have nice buy walls at 800 sats

SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

Attached: scamscamscam.jpg (279x194, 22K)

lmao 67k volume

MFW I didn't bought 3 months ago when first I saw this project

its still 1/200th of what other cloud storage providers ask for

Lol did you see their CMC rank? There's plenty of room for growth especially when taking in consideration the amount of crap that's above them CMC ranking wise.

Been holding 3K since launch. I'm holding these bags for strength all the way until the next bull market. I don't even care, the working product is genius and literally the future of the black market and secure information exchange as silicon valley and all china-link tech become compromised.
Unironically willing to go Pink for this shit

Attached: sd.png (1019x914, 779K)

>$70k trading volume.

lol, probably the team orchestrating one last final pump and dump with the last reserve of cash

dafuq this PRL scam clone is still alive?

Thats what i was thinking. Whats even worse is theres a guy in here trying to hype it up. He should just abandon his bags.

There's a reason I didn't bought

Do some research first. You're unbelievably retarded if you think this is a scam. Your loss anyways

I still have my PRL and OPQ.
if any of these moons nice.

But after all that shitstorm I am on brunos side.
He is a fucking madman but I can understand him.
The OPQ team are still tards.

Riiiight :') You do realize that everything he is doing is him trying to avoid legal trouble right?