I'm 29 years old and I have 150k in the bank

I'm 29 years old and I have 150k in the bank.
25k in stocks

I own a condo that my parents bought me when I graduated college (valued at probably 800k now)
I own a car worth about 15k
I make 64k/year

Monthly expenses are
350 HOA
80 internet
300 Health insurance
80 car insurance
100 cell phone
600 property tax
so roughly 1500/month

I only work 4 days a week, sometimes less, so I have a lot of free time.

What should I do with my life? Will probably inherit about 2 million in assets when my parents pass, so I'm not overly concerned with money right now. I'm not depressed or any gay shit like that, I'm just looking for answers.

Attached: Pelon Mulone.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

morningstar.com/funds/xnas/vtsax/betaquote.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you find the HOA/hoa fee to be worth it?

paint, make music, draw, screw women, travel, go camping, hiking, fishing, hangout with friends. you know, all the cool shit

Sell the house and buy another without all the HOA bullshit

not really, it's supposed to be 260 but the funds are low so we all agreed to a temporary increase as there's some work being done on the building. It'll probably go back down to 280-290. It has advantages, obviously, but is a little high I think.

yea... I do a lot of that already.

The property tax increase of the new place would be about the same as my HOA fee. Property tax is placed at the value you buy a house at.

350 hoa and 600 property tax = $950/month in rent.
Sell that stupid condo and put that $800k into vtsax.
Then go on craigslist and find a bedroom for rent on craigslist for $300/month.
Now you have dividends coming in from vtsax thats probably enough to cover your lower monthly expense. Quit your job, go have fun.

OP don't do it exactly like this. either get a tenant in your current unit or sell it and buy a nice duplex or three flat or something. let other pay your note.

how much would I get per year from vtsax?

Sell the condo and move into a van. You should put every cent into crypto now.

I’d sell that condo and buy 6 condos.

Yeah sell condo for 800k and use 500k to finance the purchase of 6 and put 100k into bitcoin/chainlink/eth. Keep a few hundred thousand for other investments/shtf scenarios.

morningstar.com/funds/xnas/vtsax/betaquote.html

Why are there so many vanguard shills on here? What makes it the best index fund investment over the others?

>What should I do with my life?

Imagine having so little willpower that you ask someone on the internet what to do with your entire LIFE. Decide for yourself, or it won't be YOUR life---it will be the fag you listen to ITT. Even me.

Find a woman and start a family.

>tell me what to do with my life
You’re fucking pathetic

Selling the top of the housing bubble and diversify into rentable properties that people will need when they forclose on that new constructed 2 story house then you’re buying the bottom of the crypto market. Congrats OP you won

I mean, i also hold fidelity s&p 500 in my 401k and that's pretty good too.
The key is just holding low cost index funds.

Low expense rate.

hmm. maybe try trading shitcoins. its literally my favorite thing to do

Quads of knowledge

Put 10% in a btc 3x long

I don't understand this

Give me money and feel good about yourself because I can't even afford a good pair of shoes.

do people even make enough trading meme coins to cover the cost to actually convert it back into physical currency? I was looking at localbitcoins and shit the other day you lose like 20% just turning it into spendable money

Why do trust fund babies keep asking us for advice? Is there something inherent about having access to a load of unearned wealth that turns someone into a degenerate?

whats the point of owning property when you have to pay property tax? Fuck this system. seriously!

start making/saving more money. you have a decent net worth for your age, but definitely not "set for life" kind of cash if you want to live a nice upper-middle class life, especially if you eventually have kids. don't assume that inheritance money is coming in. your parents could either live an extremely long time and you might not get that money until you are very old, or they could fall ill and have years of expensive assisted living and treatment expenses that could eat through a good chunk of that money.

Whatever you do, don't fall in love.

it's an appreciating asset. most of the time.

Fuck HOAs. Unless you want to be a 30 year old boomer living in suburban hell.

travel the world nigga

wtf is this ? good advice on my Jow Forumsness board? gtfo

coinbase is not nearly that high. maybe 5% max. but I don't really cashout I just trade shitcoins and increase the value. sometimes I'll cashout but its rare. Its just play money to me. Kind of like buying scratchers or playing a slot machine. If I never see it again that would suck but I wont be financially ruined because I don't count on it to pay for living expenses. most my trades are made over weeks or months sometimes. the majority of my time I spend just researching the next shitcoin or staring at charts

Make the world a better place, and stop telling people about all your inherited bullshit. It does nothing but piss people off and make you sound like a little bitch who couldn't make it on his own.