New to stacking

I have 10oz of silver with 2 Spartans on the way along with a gram of palladium is it time to buy gold?

Attached: F9921CDF-AD03-4D50-885D-14895269B516.jpg (400x400, 35K)

Yes Gold is on the verge of going higher. $1330 is the next resistance range once that breaks look for a strong move north. Anything in this current range is a deal.

YES BUY BUY BUY

Attached: Peter-Schiff-1-300x249.png (300x249, 104K)

Not yet.
I question the palladium. Certainly it's a better growth potential than gold or silver, because the industrial uses haven't been fully realized - but it could be a shit asset overall.
Silver is awesome, you can't go wrong. Might grow a little or a lot, but it's stable at least, it's low right now, and it's fucking easy to stack.
Gold is something you want to think of when you've got a bunch of money you want to freeze. Don't think of it as investment, think of it as digging a hole and burying some money.
If you're interested in gold, get at least 100 oz of fractional silver first (avoid the bars, Constitutional is best, American Silver Eagles or Canadian Maples next).
Then, start saving your next $1300 or so to buy a one-ounce bullion coin of your choosing. American Gold Eagle, Canadian Gold Maple, whatever. Buying fractional gold gets expensive quick, almost never buy less than an ounce.

Until you have 100 oz of silver. Gold isn’t going to be worth it. If you are stacking for the recession that is. Junk silver is the cheapest by far and you can get it at spot price. The only reason to hold gold is if your silver stack is too large and you need to consolidate.

Where can I get cheap junk

Don't listen to this pleb. Get a Krugerrand for your fist gold 1oz and don't buy silver eagles since they have an unnecessary premium. When it needs to be smelted, no buyer is going to give a shit about pretty pictures

Attached: 1200px-1_oz_Krugerrand_2017_Bildseite.png (1200x1200, 2.29M)

I think I’m going to buy a gold sovereign soon, anybody own one? Already have a pretty big stack of ASEs and a couple of 1/10th AGEs

Attached: buy gold.jpg (570x102, 11K)

Attached: gold standard.jpg (601x644, 50K)

Gold/Silver looking OK, not quite time to buy for me as I have enough-ish silver so I can wait for the dips, gold is close to ATH in CAD so waiting for S/G ratio to drop before buying more gold.

I'm watching the Platinum charts, still not time to buy imo.

Paladium feels like an already missed opportunity to me but it could still increase quite a bit who knows.

Platinum seems to have more growth opportunities than palladium, but who knows? Maybe the aliens really need the palladium?

For gold/plat/palladium, I would buy maples, they have the best mix of low premium/anti-counter-fitting/desirability imo

Silver who gives a shit just buy big ass bars or w/e you want it's cheap

>muh rocks
Fucking boomer

Plus you get that extra decimal point of purity for Maples. I don't want any more nigger metals in my coins than I have to have.

Nah, but they might give a shit about the fact that your Krugerrand isn't pure gold.

ITT

Attached: silverboomer.jpg (675x601, 66K)

I've seen Krugerrands mentioned a lot for gold buyers. I can't figure out why though they are not pure like an American Buffalo or Maple leaf. What's with all the hype around Krugerrands?

First widely available gold bullion from a government. Read the Wikipedia article on them

Krugerrands are not 24 karat gold because the added non-gold metals (copper) give the coin additional hardness. American Gold Eagles are 22 karat and contain silver and copper to give them additional hardness.

If you're trying to make capital gains on metals, it is my opinion that platinum is currently cheap and worth looking at. Palladium appears to be in a bubble and unless you're experienced at trading or lucky, you have a pretty good risk of losing a lot of money.

If you're interested in hedging a currency position with precious metals, this isn't a terrible time to buy gold but realize that it may drop below $1,300 again. Gold has been in the doldrums for years now. However, with the central banks likely preparing for further monetary easing, gold is a good bet. For pure hedging purposes, put about 10% - 15% of the total value of cash you have into gold.

>Junk silver is the cheapest by far and you can get it at spot price.

This was true 6 years ago. But good luck finding those deals consistently today. If you want cheap silver without having to scrounge early morning estate sales and race other stackers...then just order 1oz buffalo rounds. They are also pure fine silver whereas junk silver is an alloy contaminated with copper.

t. guy that stacked 400 oz of junk silver before getting wise

this is not a bump

Buy silver now, trade the ratio when both shot up to the moon

Nor is this

I love them. Got about ten of them now.

I had some fuckstick on here a few weeks ago tell me that copper was just as soft as gold and would not listen to reason.

Palladium just went up because of a big auto recall. When catalytic converters become obsolete, it’ll tank.

(((Pooter Chef))) moar gold plz

Attached: 7136C972-59AB-4564-99FC-22A53EB439D7.jpg (778x512, 46K)

Jesus, has he never seen a periodic table of elements?

>want to buy silver in finland
>pay spoit price + little premium AND PAY FUCKING 24% VAT ON TOP

If I can't buy silver tax free then there is no point, if I order from abroad it's 50/50 it gets stuck in the customs and then I have to pay big ass taxes. I have some gold since it's tax free but I'd like to diversify into silver too. What do?

Attached: 1485628380975.png (205x246, 22K)

I just bought 20 90% silver half dollars from JM Bullion for $115 last week.

20 silver half dollars is 7.23 oz of silver.

%115 / 7.23 = $15.90

So about 45 cents over spot which is the best you'll find.

the other benefit of junk silver is that it is considered fiat and easily recognizable to the public so it would be great for bartering if SHTF