When was the last time

...you were actually in early, user?

Before the pump, before the masses of shill posts. While volume was still low, before the order books thickened up.

Perhaps you got into Quant last summer when it was trading zero to eight ETH per day on IDEX? Perhaps LTO when the spread was 50% and the order books were empty?

No? You missed both of those, and all the others?

Oh well.

I guess there's nothing I can do to help.

Attached: birdchain-696x449.jpg (696x449, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-70-joao-alberto-martins-birdchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> no replies
Jow Forums is not ready yet, stop shilling this

>Jow Forums is not ready yet, stop shilling this

I can't stop trying to help people :(

you mean you can't stop waiting until you can finally dump your bags?

A bird

This has uselessness written all over it.

>This has uselessness written all over it.

Better stick to your Tesla stocks, user.

When cmc?

never

exactly just a trash app, now move along citizen

Attached: ezgif-3-4dfd14f78ca6.gif (288x160, 966K)

Someone sold into entire buy book

Attached: birdlaw.gif (500x280, 1.56M)

:)

lol

You're putting the effort into this I'll give you that. Try getting some discord niggers to help you out

dammit OP I get why you did it but why now??? Why not earlier??
I had just removed my buy orders.. FFS man
Mind selling some more @950?

I know that you have 4m tokens OP, don't be greedy

>dammit OP I get why you did it but why now??? Why not earlier??
>I had just removed my buy orders.. FFS man
>Mind selling some more @950?

Seeing as someone just bought 20 ETH all the way up to 3000.... nope

It's the guy from the other thread Don't be a dick OP
You want me to help you shill? Just sell that one order

That's not me. I have made about 1/3 of the BIRD threads so far. Literally don't know who is making the others.

Another shitty "get paid for watching ads" bs shitcoin. I like to find low cap gems anons but come on nobody cares about making pennies.for watching shitty Ads.

That's why I'm not getting in, the Fantom and V-ID at least have a plausable story, this one is straight up shit that nobody would use, a waste of eth

>Fantom

T H E N E X T E T H E R E U M

> plausible story

Alright, thanks. I got a small bag atm, but it's enough for now.

The guy who made that thread in particular is a friend of mine, he got in earlier and actually got me interested after yesterdays thread. Looks like it was pretty succesful.
It's not about the ads, they're just for engagement. The real usecase is A2P SMS services:

>basically they buy unused sms (that come with data plans) from normies and sell it to a2p sms industry
> a2p = application to person, aka notifications etc

> disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-70-joao-alberto-martins-birdchain/
"Our disruptive blockchain A2P SMS solution brings lower prices and higher reliability to our clients, providing a simpler route and transparent information of all transactions. To our users, it allows them to easily monetize the unused SMS of their phone plans (respecting fair usage policies).

Any client can connect to Birdchain and buy A2P SMS with our utility token – BIRD – sending it via internet to the best-positioned App user. In turn, the app automatically sends the SMS to its final destination, through this user’s phone, and receives the reward in BIRD."