Holochads report in

We're all gonna make it frens.

medium.com/h-o-l-o/progress-planning-closed-alpha-and-the-future-holofuel-ecosystem-2ddcff5a05bb

Attached: 1525440234673.png (855x1475, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRTU1Is3WXo&
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brailnet here. Will my HOT be swapped to HoloFuel if I let them stored on Binance? I don't get how this is goging to work since apparently it is not a smooth token-mainnet swap like I'm used to.

I think it will. They have some kind of arrangement. But you will be able to swap HOT to HF forever. The HOT tokens won't be burned like the initially planned - i like that a lot better desu.
t. future holonaire

AFAIK you'll need to complete KYC with the holo reserve to swap HOT for HoloFuel officially. However, if binance lists HoloFuel you should be able to exchange it on there.
What's got me excited is the team is clearly thinking about the economics of their token and the system they're planning to implement should keep the value of the token and fuel balanced during the swap.

I fail to see how is that better. Won't it be more confusing to have two currencies now? Which one would held more value? Or, when HF is released, why should HOT have any value.

Because they are converted 1:1

Makes it easy to swap any time one way.

>As Holochain use and adoption of the Holo network grows, demand will increase, and several variables will come into play, that will precipitate a transition to a truly dynamic supply of HoloFuel. What marks the move into this Transitional Period is the occurrence of one or more of these elements:

Fiat or another Crypto Reserve is established

HoloFuel is listed on an exchange

Host Credit Lines are enabled

At some point during the Transitional Period we will give 6 months notice announcing the end of the HOT to HoloFuel swap. The end of the swap will also mark the end of the Transitional Period.

It seems like they'll end the swap 6 months after one or more of these 3 events occur.

BECAUSE HOT IS AN ERC20 TOKEN EASILY TRADABLE ON ALL EXCHANGES THAT ACCEPT ETH THUS ADDING A LOT MORE LIQUIDITY AND REDUCING ALL KINDS OF RISKS.

I thought that was obvious desu.

This is going to be /ouryear/
youtube.com/watch?v=jRTU1Is3WXo&

Attached: 1550299169060.jpg (290x411, 23K)

Based movie

Is 2 Million HOT enough to make it?

Attached: 1 f_F7r5H9vc2R3jo4PT4lqg.jpg (1600x1120, 154K)

Volume is at ATH, what is going to happen now

Def not high

Attached: a22baccca876e981edf118d24a0e5606.png (89x48, 880)

>ATH

Attached: 920A663B-40CA-4596-A955-55B0DF38CEE8.jpg (332x277, 27K)

Hopefully 200k USD in a year or two... Hopefully.

Imagine you had $2000 to invest today: Would you rather go for HOT or FTM. I can't decide, I have a good amount of both already... Not sure if FTM is short-term hype or if it will crash in the next weeks. Bought into FTM last week up like 40% already, just got more money fml

usually when hot volume is this low is when it starts to pump

>
Both are good holds and will do well, but IMO, from a tokenomics perspective alone, it is a no brainer that HOT/Holofuel will have more value long term. You are comparing a completely unique asset backed currency with mechanisms in place that will increase its value exponentially with usage (outside of pure speculation), to one which has a more traditional approach to crypto token value.

yeah i know. i just wonder if FTM will pump harder in the short-term. holo lives and dies with adoption, fantom kind of as well, but i feel like it's so to a lesser degree.

Really tough call on short term. FTM = lower market cap and picking up steam on social media, as well as more supposed partnership announcements in the coming weeks. You also have HoloPorts shipping and alpha testnet for Holo in the same short time frame at the same time. I would completely guess that FTM might do better in the next two weeks because of the possible partner announcements and lower MC as well as potential HoloPort delays. Be careful though because once Holo takes off, it might be tough to buy back in again at a good price.

i think that sums it up nicely! i am not selling any HOT have been hodling since ICO pretty much, have seen too many lose their bags swingtrading.

my only concern with FTM is that all the announcements and partnerships are public already, why would people not buy in now and wait until the exchange listings for example? there is no sell the news event if people know beforhand imo and the recent pump has completely been fueled by the announced exchange listings etc. Will see maybe i go 50/50 in both.

If you are open to other potential options and can wait a bit longer, look into Lition.

thanks user, will keep it on my radar! i am wary of ico's/sto's these days too many have been eternal dumps, but looks like a decent project. and i am a germanfag, so there's that as well kek

Yeah lition is legit as fuck, won't be holo level long term but in terms of block chain projects they actually have unique features have a team similar to holo (no baseless hype tech focused, reduced hard cap because they didn't need extra funding)

That said we are gonna make it holo chads, its a matter of when not if.

yeah fren the future is bright

Attached: 1534833604086.png (528x321, 157K)

Discord street shitters have started spamming this shitcoin here. Be careful anons.

Not a discord pajeet, holo is much better and will revolutionise the world, lition has a niche usecase in the blockchain world which holo will cover anyway when it is complete, but if you don't think lition will pump short term just like LTO and Fantom did then I think you are pretty delusional. I am a holochad since ICO but don't ignore other projects for profits to flip into holo for the long term.

>he doesnt know half of biz bought the ico
>newfag

was the ICO shilled a bit on here? Usually ICO buyers keep it low during the ICO and shill it heavily when it hits the market. Personally I bought before the IDEX crash.
t. College dropout who owns 6M pretty confident in making it

yeah the ico phase was relatively quit, a lot of anons got in when it first hit idex and the real shilling started. good job fellow holochad, i will also definitely make it if they pull it off with adoption or if we hit $0.02-0.03 at least

>
The ICO was very subtlety shilled here (the occasional holochain logo with no explanation). Don’t recall any discussion until after the ICO was over and it still took more months before it really took off on biz.

Half of Jow Forums did not buy your Lition shitcoin. If you're referring to HOT I have owned it since last April.

look a brainlet. re-read my posts

Attached: Laureli+Shimayo.jpg (697x839, 255K)

I remember reading about the ico here but couldn't buy in because burger :\ bought on idex at 60 gwei