Retired bankrobber here, AMA

Retired bankrobber here, AMA.

Attached: download.jpg (201x251, 8K)

If people don’t think it be like it is but it do?

When mainnet?

why'd you retire? isnt business good right now?

how did you fuck up to end up here?

how do i get this blue dye off my hands and face

How much BKR to make it?

what banks did you rob
what's your current address
what's your legal name
what's the most you ever robbed on a single bank robbery

also
what is the least accurate trope from fiction regarding bank robberies?
what is the most accurate one?
what is your favorite movie involving a robbery?

Are you thunderbolt or lightfoot?

it dids

no idea

my goal was always to settle down and live stress-free once I had enough money - and that happened

I am originally Jow Forumsizen, but I became interested in crypto in 2016 and that's how I stumbled upon Jow Forums

kek, you don't

no idea

>what banks did you rob
80% in Nevada and California, 10% somewhere else in USA and the rest in Mexico
>what's your current address
somewhere in Asia
>what's your legal name
can't
>what's the most you ever robbed on a single bank robbery
$42k

>what is the least accurate trope from fiction regarding bank robberies?
honestly haven't seen any movie or book about modern bank robbery, but my way of doing it was pretty simple and boring (from the perspective of someone watching me, for me it wasn't boring at all)
>what is the most accurate one?
same as above
>what is your favorite movie involving a robbery?
Public Enemy, but it's about robberies from 30s

Interesting. So what was your modus operandi?

are you paranoid now? do you fear they'll catch you one day? do you feel unwell sometimes?

1. look like a regular customer
2. go to the bank I am planning to rob when it is quite busy, but not busy enough so there are people behind my back
3. wait in line
4. walk up to the teller when it's my turn and hand them an envelope with handwritten instructions (usually just "Give me all your $50s and $100s"
5. after they hand me over a bag with money, I leave

I was the first year of retirement since I was still living in the US, but now that I am living abroad I don't even think about it

How the fuck do you just wait in line with a mask on and not draw any attention? Do you just not wear a mask? What about the cameras?

Why did you rob banks? Jewelry stores have a much more leanent penalty if caught. Also, if you go in a jewelry store dressed for success for even in doctor scrubs. They usually hand you jewelry to look at without even thinking about it.

You would get caught so easily doing this lol

Lol kill yourself

yeah, no mask obviously.

they had cameras of course, but then what? nobody knew me just from a basic description and a face on footage and small bank robberies like that don't make it onto news since the banks don't want to lose their customers

Never really researched jewelry stores, you might be right. When I started I felt like my strategy is bullet-proof so I never even thought about 'what-if-I-go to jail' situations

Only way to get caught is if the teller panics and doesn't follow instructions their boss tells them to remain calm during robbery and they scream to lock the doors, if you get recognized from the camera footage or if you get a stack of cash with a tracker on them - neither of those three happened

That's actually a pretty good point. The bank isn't gonna risk customers getting killed. I just figured they would catch you on camera and communicate that all over the place to other banks so that after a while you'd be followed or some shit

How did you get away. Did you switch cars afterwords the robery? I’m assuming you used stolen cars?

Did you have a gun, and were you ready to use it?

So how'd you clean the money afterwards? Gov is gonna question where $100K+ showed up from.

Yeah. No idea how it would've worked out now since the tracker-technology and also the camera quality has changed, but I am pretty sure that it's safe to say that it happens nowadays a lot more often than people think. There are just no reports about it since there's no violence involved and also because it gives the banks bad publicity

I parked near the bank, always around the corner so people from the bank can't see me even if they walk out. Didn't change cars.
I had a handgun, but never had to use it, which is great since I really didn't want to hurt anyone.

Average bank robbery gave me around $5k, and I didn't do more than one robbery every 3 months, so I didn't raise any suspicion in that regard

Based bank robber

i worked for a bank.

can confirm, if a robber comes, we should just hand them the cash in our register and wish them a good day.

we didin´t have much cash in the register though. large withdrawls go through a machine which choses random time delays up to 10 minutes to pay out. obviously you need to hand us a card for your bank account we should charge.

so robbing us could have maybe got you 5k, not more.

also 1 woman got robbed by a guy from a motorbike helmet on, and after that incident she paniced whenevery someone came into our branch with their helmet on.

thats why you always have to remove your helmet now before entering banks.

once every three months that not alot of money user. how much did you score with that you ended up saying goodbye to murica?

in total around 450k. at first it was purely because of financial reasons, but after few robberies, I basically became addicted to it and confident enough to not really be afraid of consequences

I’m not believing you. So you parked your personal vehicle close to a bank, than used that vehicle to escape. Even in the even 20 years ago lots of businesses had cameras outside. I’m sure eventually you would have gotten caught. Also.... 5k every 3 months is silly to risk your freedom. Your better off robbing dope boys and leaving town.

Yeah, this is why I asked how you cleaned the money. Sure, each $5k deposit on its own isn't suspicious but $450k total sure as hell is.

Wouldn't a safer procedure be to give her an envelope that says something like "don't panic, i have a gun etc.. just give me all the 50's and 100's, before you do that give me back the envelope".

Even if they try to persue you they don't have any evidence as long as they dont have the envelope? I don't know I'm not a bankrobber

I parked always outside the view of the bank, getaway strategy was more important than the strategy of the robbery itself, so I always robbed banks that had parking spots around the corner without any cameras, basically somewhere on the streets. But it still had to be close enough so I can walk there slowly without worrying about cops coming before I leave.
Yeah, I know. I didn't plan on doing it that long, after some time it became just something I wanted to do because my confidence made me believe the risk is too low to really worry about it

I agree, but I wasn't living an extravagant life or anything, I was off the radar in that sense and the 450k is total after 9 years of doing that

Actually even just an envelope saying 'Give me all the 50s and 100s' will get you in trouble, even if you try to play it off as a joke when you get caught.
The only other type of text I used to write on these envelopes besides the simple 'give me all the 50s and 100s' was
>Give me all your $50s and 100s
>Don't look at me
>This is not a joke

itt some GTA playing kid larps

I think he’s being honest. Nobody can be this stupid to risk many many many years of freedom for a few grand every 3 months.

You got lucky bank rober user, enjoy your life. Fuck the banks.

I mean fuck
>using your personal vehicle to commit a major federal crime
How stupid can you be.

looking back, I'd have changed few more things in my strategy, but this wouldn't be it. I mean the only way to get caught because of my car is if it was recorded by cameras, which I made sure to check every time before robbery that I am parking in a parking spot without any cameras around, or if the bank employees went outside and followed me, which is why I always had gun with me so I could scare them off, or if police arrived too quickly - in which case I would've been fucked even if I didn't bring my car

Honestly you're probably better off using your own car as long as it's not seen. Using a stolen car just adds one more thing to the list of shit you could get nabbed for. Accidentally run a stop sign in your stolen car, get pulled over and boom, you're in jail.

Biz is such an amazing place. Where else can you talk with banking insiders and also people who rob banks...

This guy said he looked for cameras. He’s a brainlet. Unless you canvass inside and outside of every single store in the area you didn’t. That camera that you can’t see inside the coffee shop close to the bank that watches customers pay at the counter could very well catch the suspect driving off. Than he’s done. There are cameras every where

That’s why you to have nothing that can be traced directly back to your self.

You can steal a Honda Accord or older Nissan in a minute, and they are so common, even if police are on a bolo for the said stolen vehicle, they won’t find you.

How many Fantoms you holding?

>$42k

The fuck I made that in crypto in February 2018 alone. Zero risk of prison or being shot.

i've seen this thread before

Where can i live for life off of 450K? I am getting that much next month but feel like I would need to make at least 5x that to retire in America

i read this shit on reddit back in the days. why u risking ur damn life to steal 5k . you know those banks call the cops and when they pop up you are literal about to get shot. fuck that shit.
maybe its about the timing but robbing banks is literally the dumbest crime ever. niggas die over that shit

Jewelry stores are where it’s at user.

Robbing Drug dealers

Probably the easiest is stealing high end newer cars. If you have a key person to cut you keys/immobilzers or if you can get your hands on the “magic device” that you hook up to the obd port your set.

Home invasions with Wealthy people used to be an option but most rich people have their shit rigged up now and days.

all those things have a high risk of getting shot at. especially in america. literally everyone got a gun.
the best crimes are the ones where its practical ly legal.
even fraud is still limited, you cant just swipe the whole stores without the world noticing. you know who the richest person is? the rothschild the hidden trillionaires cause they had a money computer to type money in. political corruption is where its at