Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0GtRI4Ulo

Attached: KuH1B1Bs_400x400.jpg (400x400, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-70-joao-alberto-martins-birdchain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

some of the literal worst shilling ive seen coming from one individual, get creative man. use your bird brain

Nobody uses SMS. This isn’t 1995.

kek these early shills aren't meant for you user, keep your 0.5 eth
our target group has already taken notice, they will be the ones to make the usual "muh 1000x project" threads so brainlets like you buy in

except businesses for notifications etc
guess what, that's what this project is all about

for all of you brainlets, real moonshots are all shilled according to the same formula
check first threads of pretty much every x5-x10, look up vidt for the most recent one

- some bs shill post like "buy now" without further info
- this post will get a lot of engagement even tho it's a bs shill
- next days a few new threads are put up, still no real info, just early "dyor" shills
- after more people buy in, new threads appear with "advantages" "muh all star team" "muh 1000x"
- people realize they missed out and make dedicated fud threads
- after the token pumps hard, a 3rd kind of thread starts appearing- the reverse shill
- this is followed by an explosion of new posts, look at FTM for an example of this
- etc etc, rinse and repeat

if you've been here long enough, you notice this pattern
if not, this will be an excellent example of how things work

This shit isn't even on Idex

Attached: D1HQ7nbVsAABusZ.jpg (468x465, 23K)

OK FAGGOTS YOU GOT MY ATTENTION, SHILL ME THIS AND I'LL PUT A BIG AMOUNT OF ETH IN IT (I'LL SELL ANOTHER SHITCOIN TO BUY THIS SO IF YOU HOLD THAT SHITCOIN YOU'RE FUCKED )

It is.
They plan to use your phone plan to send txt msgs for their partners. I don't think phone companies will like it though.
I got the app, earned 67 BIRD watching all adds, done in like 5 minutes, don't know when it'll queue more.

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-134221_Brave.jpg (1440x2960, 746K)

OP filled his bags on March 15

yes but this is not one of them lol. no real shill starts witha . faggot like you posting this shit.

the sms phase is only available in limited regions for now
the ads are just for engagement

basically they buy unused sms (that come with data plans) from normies and sell it to a2p sms industry
a2p = application to person, aka notifications etc

> disruptordaily.com/disruption-blockchain-part-70-joao-alberto-martins-birdchain/
"Our disruptive blockchain A2P SMS solution brings lower prices and higher reliability to our clients, providing a simpler route and transparent information of all transactions. To our users, it allows them to easily monetize the unused SMS of their phone plans (respecting fair usage policies).

Any client can connect to Birdchain and buy A2P SMS with our utility token – BIRD – sending it via internet to the best-positioned App user. In turn, the app automatically sends the SMS to its final destination, through this user’s phone, and receives the reward in BIRD."

idea is good, but you know that the tech side isn't the deciding factor for the performance of shitcoins anyway
it's about other things.. dyor, but tl;dr - it ticks all the boxes needed for a pump

first shill was yesterday brainlet
today/tomorrow is "spread awareness" phase
after that we pump, probably without you

Attached: 1552429537941.jpg (960x640, 90K)

based OP knows that BIRD is the word.

We're in so early on this it makes my feathers tingle.

who cares man, be grateful that you see this shill this early

50 ETH traded today, massive ATH volume, kek.

we're lifting off

Attached: 1551547102612.jpg (334x506, 38K)

>we're lifting off

The bird is ruffling its feathers, getting ready to fly, fren.

Where do I buy this shitcoin?

IDEX, where else? The home of every biz mooncoin.

just pumped 12 eth into this shit
YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING TO ME OP

Attached: apusideeye.jpg (250x250, 16K)

Would she lie to you?

Attached: bird.jpg (480x854, 82K)