What the fuck is going on with McAfee?

What the fuck is going on with McAfee?

twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1109147036186787845

Attached: aaa.jpg (1170x1146, 207K)

god dam once youre rich enough to ndaf you really unlock this universe

He is overflowingly based.

Do they post this shit after an intense mutual assfucking session whilst still wheezing next to each other? Looks like so.

Fucking this wow mcafee is hilarious as fuck

>While we should have been working he spent, literally. 100's of hours tutoring me on chelation and nutrients to balance my chemistry so I wouldn't need to fuck whales. I went along with it for convenience.

Ah, so this is where ICO investors money goes

I can't fucking wait for McAfee to become our next president.

Attached: Dtn2bUnUwAEPow8.jpg (1200x1078, 163K)

The people who unironically idolize McAfee are morons. He's incredibly out of touch with tech and has been consistently wrong with the shit he spouts out of his mouth. He's just a guy who got rich off tech and then left to do other weird shit with a bunch of spics

unbelievable

Attached: 1a8.jpg (640x512, 34K)

No such thing as bad publicity etc. The absolute state of crypto. It just makes sky team look like clowns.

>McAfee getting dumped by sky
>makes sky look like clowns
lol, you're looking at a burnout at the end of his rope. He's going to have to sell his yacht.

/thread

How dense are you
It's a fake feud, a publicity stint to generate buzz

I'm pretty sure McAfee tries to shake down any coin he partners with for money. This is the only coin he's done this with.

He was even promoting some music token earlier today.

lmao both the pic and response are hilarious. this is what unchecked mental illness looks like folks

If McAfee destroys the scams that are skycoin and link then all will be forgiven. He can kill as many neighbors and eat as much shit as he wants.

I'm sure that even McAfee's drug-addled senior citizen mind knows that oracles aren't real.

you cant make this shit up

Attached: Capture.jpg (642x353, 38K)

Based

N redpilled

McAffee is an expert troll and they bought it hook line and sinker. In reality he probably got tired of skycoins shit and wanted an out

>Not understanding sarcasm
Nah he’s a baller
How pathetic is this board that people do not realize this feud is fake for publicity.

>everything I don’t like is mental illness
They are doing this to create buzz. Stop being dumb and buy SKYCOIN

It's a clowns world.

>He can kill as many neighbors and eat as much shit as he wants.
nolinker detected
drones are on their way

Kek

I honestly want to stick my dick into a whale's blowhole now to see what it feels like

holy shit have you guys seen this?

Attached: De95wJ7UwAE3XcT.jpg (602x800, 101K)

>The people who unironically idolize McAfee are morons. He's incredibly out of touch with tech and has been consistently wrong with the shit he spouts out of his mouth. He's just a guy who got rich off tech and then left to do other weird shit with a bunch of spics
Shit, I made good money on that XVG pump a year ago thank you very much

what are the chance of getting CSW and this guy together?

you just made that

guy looks hot