Is there anyone more JUST'D than me?

Is there anyone more JUST'D than me?
>buy first crypto march 2017
>total investment around 13k
>becomes 250k in november
>hold and miss november/december bull run cause holding bcash
>only cash out 66k
>now only 12k in crypto
I think about how my life would have been different had i caught one JUST FUCKING ONE november/december moon

Attached: 1534215454719.jpg (252x212, 13K)

How about cashed out nothing, lost over $30k in crypto, and have basically nothing now, how are you even justed lmao your just a little bitch

Yea but u probably came in later than me. Im essentially an early adopter

>had 13k to gamble with
>thinks 250k would dramatically change his life
>thinks he's justed after making 66k while still having his original investments value in crypto

Sounds like you are just a bitch

This

>i made profit

better than 90% of the people on this board

You're absolutely retarded, larping or you just arrived to this board if you think that's the biggest JUSTing. LMFAO.

Attached: 1516266457757.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

>only cash out 66k
fuck you

>made money
You are in the top 10%. The memes around he switched from "losses from ATH" to "losses from Initial" and lastly to...no new memes. Depressed people are not creative or inspired enough to make new content.

why is everyone here so fucking rude

Mongloid checking in, what does JUST mean?

Cause no one wants to see your dumb larp thread

Because you're being an emotional, hyperbolic little bitch.

Faggot op I hope your mom gets raped by aidsniggers and die

Unironicaly kys

LMAO theres lots of more raped hodlers out there, i personally lost 500k, after that i hodled many shitcoin ATHs and now -99% in the rest of them

i know people from the internets who lost millions of dollars because they didnt sell.

I invested 1k, went all the way to a million in 6 months. Now it's crashed to 200k. Just shoot me in the fucking face.

Don't lie you didn't cash out a dime

HAHAHAHAH idiot

stop fucking crying about it and do something to unjust yourself. i made a lot of money from a very small investment and lost a lot of money but i make do with the money i came out with

>started off with 5 ETH back when it was aroUnd $70
>user on a get thread gives me 5 ETH.
>alt trade it up to 16k in 2017
>take 5k profit
>trade remaining 11k up to 20k
>make a few awful trades while shit is crashing
>back to 5 ETH
At one point I had out-traded BTC to have 5 but you win some you lose some. I considered buying graphics cards with the 20k back when Vega was announced but didn’t know just how huge miner tax would’ve grown to make me bank reselling.
I’m actually starting to study some shit and applying for a job that pays crap while I have the fortune of parents that are willing to fund my going back to college. I’m gong to try putting $1k a month into crypto starting in April so that, hopefully when the golden bull run starts in December, I’ll learn from my mistakes and extract profit frequently enough along the way to make it.

>be me
>make $100 into $1000 by trading CSGO skins
>gamble $1000 into $2000 on CSGO tournaments
>cash out into BTC, don't know what it is
>discover Jow Forums
>buy 200 ETH for $10 each
>margin long throughout 2017, up to 450 ETH now
>$500,000 in ETH and altcoins in Jan 2018
>cash out $5000 for NEET expenses
>keep all the rest (my dream was to get to $1M for accredited status and get into ICOs for the final moonshot)
>portfolio drops 90-95%
>try not to kill myself every day for last year
>I-its coming back, r-right bros?

Attached: brainlet3.jpg (403x438, 25K)

because you're a humble bragging faggot.

Most people had bigger losses than their initial investments.

Holding Bcash

Attached: plush pepe.jpg (425x425, 23K)

I mean you still have 40gs man. Just long hold BTC if you want to make it back to half a million and don’t want to cash out to try a business endeavor

topkek all these butthurt bitches in this thread that are mad because user made 60k while they lost money
i feel you OP, i cashed out €150k which most people would be jealous of but still sad as fuk cause i cold have been a millionaire and made mistakes 24/7. you can't call yourself justed though

Op i bought at 200 and sold at 1000 just before the bull imagine how i feel. Meh i still got myself a much nicer car and fuck it it was a profitable investment

This

Because you have your initial investment plus 66k, your losses are literally non existent, there's no reason to feel sorry for you and you're acting like a faggot

>early adopter
lmao

kek

Dis
I have 400k tax debt