After I make it, my real life will begin

>after I make it, my real life will begin

Attached: 89EF4AC0-BDFD-4D18-A150-B0A9B9E20455.jpg (827x881, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQBHPn9sDfY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The key is to make the process of making it enjoyable so that you haven't hardwired depression into your brain that will remain the same after making it.

>he hasn’t already made it
Never gonna make it

I literally tell ymself this everyday.

Attached: 91b1Hd0.jpg (600x238, 18K)

get the fuck outta here with this shit, it's way too real, not tryna think about that

dam son

>just need another 10x

Attached: IMG_2733.jpg (720x566, 39K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wQBHPn9sDfY

Attached: overt.png (573x495, 178K)

Trust me losers, you get rich and your mind will fucking implode. You'll buy a sex doll and all the latest video games and fortnite skins. You'll spend your time getting overloaded with dopamine. Then when you go to sleep your heart will give out from all the fun you had.

kek

Attached: IMG_2931.jpg (818x1097, 136K)

he looks pretty buff and in shape. he can get hired as a sales person at some company probably

Fuck these are redpills...

If you keep on think in this way you will never make it. Have you ever tought that the lesson you would have need to learn in life (everyone has a lesson to learn, that's why we incarnate) is that it's depressant and evil to try to reach the happiness trought materialism when you can enjoy other things that go beyond the obsession?
The people who made made it for talented or luck, they didn't even imaged they would have ''make it''.. so the fact that you are desperatley thinking about ''the making'' means that it's very likly that are not programmed to make it.

P.S. I have read an article about the Beatles, it said: ''The so greatest and so unexpected success the young experimented''

>unexpected

All I need is to catch one measly 100x shitcoin

chances are very small...there are 100 shitcoins among to choose so you have 1/100 chance, and you have to go all in and invest a reasonable great ammount of money, considering that in the next 3 years you will be lucky if there will be a x20

If you dont make positive changes in your life while you are poor, you most likely will not when you are rich. There are extremely impoverished people who lead fulfilling joyous lives surrounded by people who care and love them. And there are many rich people who lead lacking, unfulfilling and lonely lives.

Yea your chances are very small if you don’t own NKN

Fucking kikes this is nothing but internet funny money they print by the billions anyway why can't they just fucking me rich

I'll buy tons of Israeli made firearms and products ffs