Why do burgers say they have an opiate epidemic

When 12.6x the amount of people die from heart disease than all drug overdoses combined? Why is it acceptable to be a fat pig and kill yourself with fried food and no exercise but there is an "opioid crisis" when a small portion of the country overdoses.

And most importantly, how do we profit off of this?

Attached: DTFjWfWU0AA-Ki6.jpg (600x663, 91K)

being fat in america is normal

because being fat is the same as gay or trans or whatever. the liberals are all fat so they protect the fatties from criticism.

Fuck off we're full

Well start to sell opioids ofcourse

Because big pharma makes money from fat unhealthy fucks.

We've had an obesity epidemic for years, it's be a public issue since at least the 90s

this. it is cool to not care about your health, because that's like, someone else's problem, they just don't accept you and junk. you're being marginalized by rich white men telling you what the ideal body type of a woman is. protest by spending your money on their junk food, then do it again later when you're sad/bored/whatevs.

It’s normal to die of a heart attack at old age.

America is so safe and prosperous that its citizens literally die from eating too much delicious food.

And europoors and niggers think that is a bad thing.

user they aren't epidemics they're industries and clearly, from the state of burgerville it's an over saturated market

Attached: 7A307C44-0942-4C86-8B79-7F4F6A129220.jpg (572x506, 24K)

>America

Attached: 1550346291194.png (273x237, 13K)

It is not about overdose but about addiction

These ugly thots think they look good with big fat disgustingly lips lmao they just look retarded like the bogs

and yet far more people die from drug overdoses than from gun violence but we still have a gun violence problem and need to ban all guns RIGHT NOW
....it's almost like the (((media))) only focuses on things to push an agenda, rather than focusing on what's pressing or important

Attached: guncakes.jpg (736x3140, 475K)

Based and redpilled image

Big biz American can't make money off heroin users.

Now pharma, and corn, and onions, and fast food, they need everyone to stay fat.

I don't see why I should be on the hook to pay for either 2bh.

>Onions

I understand all but that one. Redpill me on onions.

Isn't heart disease something that affects healthy people, too? It's just postponed.

i met an American chick in Europe when I was at a summer camp in Spain and you could tell she thought she was looking fine and not overweight at all (going to SBUX daily). But by European standards she was almost obese - it's really hilarious. It's sad how being obese is normal in the US. Really.

Jow Forums changes to s.o.y to onions to troll /fit. Raw Onyons boost testosterone and soya boosts estrogen.

>basedbeans.
>basedboy
>desu
>baka
>senpai
Am I doing it right?

>Why do burgers say they have an opiate epidemic When 12.6x the amount of people die from heart disease than all drug overdoses combined?

>do drugs
>get heart disease
voila

and it's not just overdoses, it's a lot of zombies walking around on pills they paid for with money they stole from their fucking aunt

well, that was 10 years ago, now it's heroin