What to accumulate

Seriously, what the fuck should I guy. $2k a month to drop but another $8k in bitcoin coming in sometime next month

Attached: 8246932B-CF31-4E66-89FE-785E2769ADA4.jpg (750x888, 167K)

link you stupid shit

NKN

Already planning on hoping on the shortbus next paycheck don’t worry brother

and gtfo of your chink scams

no link user . mainnet is april most likely get the fuck in .

Attached: Ts6hA4e.jpg (2289x2289, 994K)

Planning on it as soon as they pump to Pluto

This. Link been getting new "partners" weekly

NKN pumping rn

NKN/FTM

>doesn’t hold FTM
Get in now user, we hitting 3 cents soon

Attached: 4E6205C1-9D39-4548-8220-47930CAB7503.jpg (258x245, 20K)

Literally never been a better time to accumulate SWM. Would be a fucking fool not to look into it.

-Based SWM user

To every retard shilling their low cap “gems” fuck off. I’m looking for mid to large caps only

XEM is due for minimum 10X

you fool user

>Im only looking to .25x
Dumbass

Imagine gambling away your bitcoin on pump and dumps when it’s got an easy 50x in the next 5 years.

$XMR

You got two options
1) Try and trade shitcoins of the week to make good money, most traders fuck up long-term vs holders of bitcoin whilst investing more time, and mental anguish, in the process
2) delay gratification, mainly go into BTC, know that it'll 10x in the next 12-18m MINIMUM and likely exceed 100k by 3 years from now latest.
3) bit of both, mainly BTC and 2-3 other projects that have BTFOed the competition (LINK is genuinely the only one I can think of).

This.
Buying link with this paycheck.
Holding mostly btc, eth. And adding at least a full bitcoin from the $8k
Trading a 5 ETH to trying and 10x but won’t mind it going to 0

On a side note, trading shitcoins is always easier in the run up on a bullmarket and will make more money than holding purely BTC, but only do this with a small stack.
We're no doubt still in a bear and things could turn ugly right now so I wouldn't do it now.

>OMG
>VeChain
>NEO
Not gonna make it.

you're sensible user, you'll make it unlike most of these bizlets with 1-2k stacks

t.100k in crypto.

also, i genuinely think binance will be around for a while, and if BNB staking is required for the margin trading to be announced, in addition to use their DEX, it's probably worth increasing your stack at some point (after it's cooled off from this recent run I guess).

That’s all I’m waiting for before dumping another $1k into it.
This gives me hope, thank you user.
Any other recs other than link?

Imagine thinking 15% of my folio will keep me from making it.
Also, buying more omg this paycheck along with link

It's not the percentage of your portfolio, brainlet, it's the fact that you're still holding 2017 chink scam shitcoins. You are not smart enough to make it and will lose the rest of your money on other scams.

genuinely haven't got a clue, too many platform projects besides ETH that are upcoming competition, then there's Cosmos, Dffinity, Radix and Polkadot coming. None of them are assured to ahead of the competition so I wouldn't be comfortable buying any of them and holding long term.

Privacy coins like XMR and ZCash are imo memes, optional privacy will become available on the bitcoin baselayer which will be 'good enough' for most.

Most STO platforms don't need a token and none of them are funded well enough - that's TZero and Polymath and Auctus out. CHX is complete garbage.

Quant proved it's just a group of self shilling shitbrains when they actually announced their AWS 'partnership'. Polkadot will BTFO it.

That largely leaves utility coins, which are mostly all useless and don't need blockchain.

Arguably Decred might be a good one to hold - i've got enough for one ticket (115 or so) which allows staking - essentially is based on the bitcoin model with a fixed 21m cap, but with PoS integration with allows onchain governance and no need to fork (through staking voting 'tickets') and makes it immune to 51% attacks. Lots of previous bitcoin core devs work on it on the side. It'll never overtake bitcoin, but could be in its shadows for years to come.

That leaves mostly utility coins w

Lmao an unironic nolinker. Please tell me you just joined about a month ago from Reddit. Otherwise you'll never gonna make it. Might as well go 100x leverage on BitMex since analysing information isn't your best skill.

Accumulate link dumbass

Attached: 52A50827-4329-4A47-AF11-91D02B6F986D.jpg (1428x2831, 214K)

Holy shit, thank you.
I’ve got a small bag of dcr thinking about accumulating more.

Read the fucking thread dipshit.
I probs bough eth before you

OP, this is a good analysis. Also I apologize for being crass earlier, I am trying to be a kinder person. ETH and BTC are good holds, everything else you have is not IMO. If you want me to shill you some autistic moonshots I'd say look into Urbit and Agoras.

Thanks man. Really appreciate this. Not planning on throwing much more at omg.
Do want more bnb and will be buying link. Need some stuff that’s got somewhat of a proven track record. Would rather miss gains and not gamble on complete moonshots