/csg/ - Credit Score General

Let's post 'em!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 2.52.37 PM.png (1164x480, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBFXj-TUd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is 666 a good score?

24 with a 750 here

Took out two big loans this year so I expect it to crash any second now

Yes both I went all in on crypto

JUST

>tfw a good goy but not a prestine goy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 2.57.59 PM.png (832x854, 86K)

its average

bumpady

751 last I checked
> 23

Paid off my credit card last month.

3 loans to go. *Sigh*

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-174314~2.png (1063x623, 56K)

nice job user

lmaoing @ under 800 creditlets

Attached: IMG_20190322_170712.jpg (600x800, 45K)

Never used a credit card or taken a loan in my life.

1.2m net worth. Keep stacking your kike good boy points, peasants. I'm sure playing the game they made will lead to financial freedom and happiness...

Attached: 1552953740469.png (451x666, 168K)

I have excellent credit score, but dunno if I'll ever use it. I prefer to buy shit with money that I have.

Thats not even enough to retire on user

Good luck trying to get a mortgage

I still have yet to see anyone on Jow Forums with a higher score than me

Attached: 189239.png (535x256, 20K)

680 here, I never use credit cards or take out loans for anything really. Am I to gather that (((credit))) only goes up if you give some of your shekels to certain groups in the form of regularly paid interest?

brainlet
brainlet
why not build good credit to destroy it with crypto loans. it doesnt cost anything. are you morally opposed to exploiting credit card companies?

check minealso check these doubles

I stand corrected.

How do I get to 900

>23 years old

Attached: credit score.png (1075x565, 51K)

What do I win

Attached: 6566CE91-29A0-4E98-9582-94EFB5886914.jpg (640x445, 63K)

this thread, like OP, a faggot.

Good thing you came in to share your opinion.

when I graduated college I was $7500 in debt and had an 800 credit score. now i have a 300k net worth, zero debt, haven't ever missed a payment, 4xed my income, score is 790. lmao wtf

just stating facts faggot

Jewish magick requires you to pay tithes in the form of interest to being your score up. Take out some loans and pay them

how do i increase my good goy score, lads?

non-US but we are focusing on this kikery bullshit more every day

Attached: 1473910190711.png (671x485, 458K)

my goodgoy score is 2300. the jews sent me an engraved plaque and a jewel encrusted credit card. get fucked plebs.

And you can't keep out, can you? Just longing to peek back in here.

>What do I win

depends what you are trying to do. You could get a car loan or personal loan easily.

for something like a mortgage or business loan, credit score is just one factor. they will want to see things like your income, tax returns, and bank statements.

if you have low income, they won't give a shit what your credit score is

This. A high credit score says your good at making the banks money. Stop playing jewish games.

>Never used a credit card

smart people game the system by getting a card with no annual fee, not carrying a balance, and getting cash back rewards. Literally stupid not to have one if you know what your doing.

My credit score is 840 and I’ve never paid a dime of interest on my loans

They still make money off you in two ways:
1. Studies show your more likely to make a purchase with a credit card than with cash. In other words, credit cards make spending convenient so you pay more. Calculate your rewards vs making 1 less $5 purchase a week.

2. They keep track of every single purchase you make and build a consumer profile. They use this to market to you, assess your risk for other loans, and insurance.

Its your "smart" trick vs the billion dollar jewish banks. Do you really think your going to come out ahead on this one?

Good goy. Please make sure you continue to borrow money from us and make your payments to us. There is absolutely no way we can use the information we get from you, nor are we waiting for you to miss a payment.

See

>Its your "smart" trick vs the billion dollar jewish banks. Do you really think your going to come out ahead on this one?
Yeah. The reason they make so much money is because most of the population are
incapable of handling their finances.

That is definitely true. Just don't be so sure they are giving you something for free.

Full disclosure I use credit cards and use the method you follow, but I'm not sure I'm winning.

Pfffft these fags are never gonna see a dime of their credit card debts

Attached: Untitled.png (944x501, 32K)

>23
>never had a credit card
>never taken a loan
>purely live off a debit card and keep almost nothing in the bank (90% of savings are invested)
>make >60k a year with almost zero taxes
>still qualify for a mortgage

Lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 12.04.36 AM.png (992x574, 61K)

Why should I give a fuck what they try to market to me, or whether they’re waiting for me to pay interest? I’m capable of managing my money. I earned $600 cash back using my credit card last year, they didn’t get a penny from me.
I don’t give a fuck if they make money in other ways, I’m benefitting from using it.

>still qualify for a mortgage
Doubt you'll get the best rate though.

JUST

was a 450 6 months ago. in my late teens/ early 20s i had late payments all the time and just let shit go to collections because i didn't want to pay it

i started to rebuild my credit 6 months ago and I'm almost in "fair" territory. will share what ive learned along the way if anyone with shitty credit wants some tips

>Filter out -720
Does that not limit your clientele substantially?
I figured most people would be average

I really don't care, because mortgages are for retards anyway. Honestly if I gave a shit, one massive loan paid on time would skyrocket me to 800+.

>rentcuck
haha oh man. how's that 100% interest rate treating ya?

Frens, wot is dis credit score thing?

Attached: apu inspecting elements thoroughly.jpg (320x271, 40K)

You're a dumbass, you can use loans to your advantage if you're not a moron. Sure are most people morons who fall prey to mister shekelstein? Yeah but that's not my fault people can't into math.

>make an account on a free credit report site Credit Karma
>they email me later telling me my credit score went down and I should check it to confirm
>don't because I know that checking my score makes it go down

Nice try shlomo

no checking your credit score doesn't lower your score

This. I was able to secure a $10,000 loan from Wells Fargo in less than 24 hours-online only, once I pay this off (which will be at minimum 40 months ahead of schedule paying probably 20% of the initially estimated interest) I'm looking forward to seeing how my credit score may have improved. If I can get 800+ (760 current) maybe I can take out a larger loan and start a real business.

Oh

These are Good Goy Points
Call them Good Goy Points and not a credit score

Finally starting to ramp up my income enough to more aggressively pay off my mortgage, student loans at 3.7k out of 15k start...

>tfw mid 30s boomer who has never checked his credit score but owns a house, car and has tons of available credit so doesn't care about his goyim rating.

Daily reminder that Amerilards seriously think that a few interlinked banking clans having complete control over all of nations capital so that they can decide who does or does not have money is a good thing

Attached: EFAFFC6B-C3E5-4F0D-BD59-9C1E703F184F.jpg (293x236, 30K)

Completely false. Unless youre an idiot

I have no idea how people get bad credit scores. 743 and I've had my card for 6 months.

29 years old - 760 credit score

>European education

You mean "Not going $100k in debt so you have to work two jobs after uni to pay it back" education?

They take loans and do not pay them back like they should

>he thinks a 4 year degree costs $100k here
lmao again:
>european education

It's basically a test to see if you're a retard or not, people with low credit scores are generally idiots but to there are to an extent some people who've exit scammed the system itself among them. If you work within the system though you see pretty good benefits like lower interest rates and so on-I have good credit but if I would have known in the past what I'd known now I would have brute forced my way into having great credit by taking out low-risk loans and paying them back early to be the best goy possible and reap the plentiful rewards of my service to noseberg

No credit score fags BTFO!

Attached: BTFO.png (984x838, 107K)

Nice good goy points

Why tf does yours only go up to 850

youtube.com/watch?v=TkBFXj-TUd4

I don't give a fuck what you think "smart people" do. If its gay as fuck and feels like a jew trick then I don't do it. Credit score is both.

Check 'em trips
Just got an email this moring from creditkarma that I had an account close, it was my old auto load from before I refinanced. I thought it was gonna hurt my score but it didnt cause my total debt went down by $30k.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 10.10.11 AM.png (1340x574, 77K)

Credit karma doesnt do hard inquiries, retard.

>exploiting
retard

Because you're selling out the future

>he doesnt have a sony playstation card to get points for his vidya
>he doesnt have an mlife card to get points for his vegas trips
>he doesnt have an amazon card to get 5% back on everything amazon
>he doesnt have a regular cash back card for free money
>he uses a debit card for small purchases

Attached: 1394145613041.jpg (450x488, 53K)

>If its gay as fuck and feels like a jew trick then I don't do it
Lol you have a score whether you want one or not, tubby
How do you figure?

Why are these cunts allowed access to my financial data I didn't consent to it? Fuck them and fuck my credit score.

Come at me bro

Attached: IMG_20190323_131952.jpg (3441x2372, 1.04M)

You consent when you give them your SIN.

You are the dumbest fucking faggot in all of faggot land holy shit. You can literally use a credit card to invest in shit and get cash back. It's like getting a small discount on your investments!

Attached: 1501145405561.jpg (500x364, 65K)

Nice rate, is that a 15 year term?

You're helping to entrench the credit system, which leads to higher prices, concentration of power, loss of privacy, etc.
Eventually we'll be entirely cashless. You think that's a good idea?

30 , not locked- going to as for a float down rate since feds new last week

Attached: IMG_20190323_133632.jpg (4608x3456, 3.34M)

It leads to lenders knowing whether or not they can trust someone they don’t know with their money.
I pray every day for a cashless society. That’s what crypto is for and that’s why I’m heavily invested in it.
>higher prices
*on interest for people with a shit credit history. As it should be.
>concentration of power
What?
>loss of privacy
If you don’t want to use credit you are under no obligation to.

There is a fee tacked on to every purchase because of the ubiquity of consumer credit. And what do you think happens to the supply/demand relationship when people spend money they don't have? It gets distorted.
>if you don't want to use it you don't have to
And you'll never be allowed to buy a home

>>It leads to lenders knowing whether or not they can trust someone they don’t know with their money.
>have 850 credit score
>still have to pay pmi

>college student, still live with parents
>get secured credit card to start building credit
>realize i don't actually buy much, and haven't used it once despite having it for two months

The fee goes to the merchant, not the consumer, and the merchant has every right to refuse payments by credit card (and more and more are)
>And you'll never be allowed to buy a home
You will, you’ll just pay more interest on your mortgage. Or you can pay cash.
>still have to pay pmi
Yes but your interest rate will be lower. Or insurance will be waived if you make a reasonable down payment on the house.

I'm a boomer who never had a credit card. I just got one, now what?

Just because they're winning off of you, doesn't mean you're losing. You can both win. They're getting transaction fees, and you're getting cash back. If you earn $1000 by selling supplies to an island, you aren't losing because you paid $500 for a fisherman to take you there and now he also learned that there are fish along the route.

It's like social scoring system where you get points for borrowing money and paying it back with interest.

literal boomer-tier retard

Great argument

Attached: 0A5062EE-80FB-4ED1-AD94-A7AB3B8C9933.jpg (640x486, 69K)

You get points for paying it back, regardless of interest.

tfw my friend buys a reloadable debit card at the gas station once a month to make all his purchases with
>dude what do they mean i'm unscoreable

faggots posting anything other than FICO scores, just fucking neck yourselves already.

Faggot see this

You guys are literal fucking retards.
I sign credits spend 3k in 5months on shit I was going to buy anyway. Then pay off the entire balance.
I got 80k points enough for business class tickets to Japan to fuck asian bitches.
If you think credit cards are a jew scam you're a literal fucking idiot.
The people who lose are these faggots who miss payments and rack up balances, then yes its a scam. Have 1 oz of intelligence your the one winning.

>interest free loans exists outside of money laundering

Attached: memeface.gif (436x326, 757K)

So lets do the math.
Spend 3k on stuff I WAS GOING TO SPEND ANYWAY.
Get a free $4.5k business class ticket.
Wow. You're all retarded.

Pretty much, yeah. I've been doing this with my Barclays card for the last three years. Got three free airline tickets, and they are great about using points for travel expenses.

Feelsgoodbro.jpg

My FICO score: "Zero"

Attached: maxresdefault(5).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I know you’re new to credit cards mate so I’ll let your ignorance slide on this one and give you a little tip:
If you don’t carry a balance on your card month to month (you pay your bill’s full balance at the end of the month) your interest rate is zero.