The FUD is so desperate

You regret not getting in on this when it was below 1 cent ranjeet? Don’t miss the 10x pump from here, might finally be enough to help you move out of Mumbai

Attached: 8CDE6C39-52FF-46C1-9A14-E188A4056C11.jpg (910x500, 22K)

The FUD is hilarious. Tbh I'm kinda sore that there is no FUD possible for this chadcoin since I normally like to FUD my own coins to accumulate more.

But with this one I just market buy primarily.

I would hate to miss this moon mission.

Reminds me of antshares or XRB

>when pajeet calls you ranjeet

Attached: spiderman.jpg (310x163, 8K)

feels good to be all in since .007

This to a fucking t
I’ve already achieved gains on FTM similar to LTO, OWN etc but it’s not satisfying cause selling now would be missing the 100x we will see

Getting real sick of these faggots shitting up the board, fuck off with your mega shitcoin, "the next ethereum" imagine thinking thats still a good shilling tactic in fucking 2019

I would normally react to being called a pajeet but these bags are just too damn comfy.
But I won’t talk about my gains, you probably hate money, right user?

Attached: 50A4BC69-E2B5-4D93-98A9-6AE87F6503A6.png (750x725, 810K)

>do you hate money, user?
>getting antshares/xrb vibes
>the next x100
>nervous system of the smart cities of tomorrow
>the korean ethereum, but better!
>imagine not being in the most comfy coin of 2019
>IDEX gem
>binance incoming
>6 gorillion PhDs working on it
>banks and governments to be announced
>partnerships to be revealed
There, I just went through all your pre-planned replies on your spreadsheet, don't need to waste them on me anymore

fucking kek,miss out then user, idgaf

gonna copy this user, thanks

>300000 tps
Haha, I forgot this one, don't wanna do a job half-done! At least I'm bumping your thread, right?

>FTM
>mega shitcoin
Yep, not wasting my time on a brainlet such as yourself

Good man. I heard a nice quote about market buying but now I can't remember it.

Wow, you’re saltier than usual ranjeet.
Show me on the doll where this coin touched you?

You see user, maybe I could teach you a less or two in shilling. If you just reply to FUD with "You're a brainlet" everytime, no one is gonna be convinced. You need to debunk the FUD handed out to you. Anyone who doesn't have double digit IQ can see straight through the bullshit you are spewing.
Woops, let me cut you in line before you reply to yourself with the quote using your VPN

>just reply to FUD
what FUD? the one where you made a list of my supposed pre-planned responses or the other brainlet who said he was sick of seeing shills?
Fucking kek great FUD, you’ve really damaged the reputation of the project there

Attached: 8D328F73-9E19-4022-A20A-84EB8F536421.jpg (258x245, 20K)

After all that blabbering, you still have no actual argument as to why people should be buying your shitcoin :( oh how i miss the days where Jow Forums had a couple decent shills, now its just newfags who think that clogging up the board with 15 threads will do the job

kek. fucking based and copied

why? you already gave great reasons to do so. Imagine being so dumb that you shill the coin your FUDding

Check your own response earlier dumbass, you’ve literally given a few legitimate reasons here
I’m fucking astounded, honestly, imagine listing reasons to buy it and then disregarding them because you’ve heard them before on a shill thread.
Oh and btw, this wasn’t intentionally a shill thread, I put the 10x to wind up the autists and pajeets and it clearly fucking worked

Meanwhile ftm keeps mooning

>calls us ranjeet
>shills fantom

user I.....

>imagine thinking anything of what I said is actually good shill points, and not just reusable garbage that every shitcoin of the week uses
Yours isn’t any different, rakeesh, enjoy the next 6 months of bagholding

when's the last time an Ian Balina scam was not a scam? Never.

What FUD is out on Fantom?
Kind of regret that I only loaded my bag with 660K
_ _
\_O_/

Youll make it tho

Well if it helps Balina was never in on this.

yes he was

Saved BASED

Curry tikka misala right Ranjeet? Tell us all how your erc-20 shit coin on Curry-DEX is going to change the world lmao.. ITS THE NEXT ETH RIGHT??

Correct Ranjeet, you have successfully understood the process of people calling out your curry shill

Image related

Attached: 6e62ad50-4111-4269-a57f-08f5142dc9fa.jpg (288x292, 15K)

Imagine being as poor as this guy kek

kek

Is a scam guys, be careful.

b a s e d

Attached: kek.jpg (720x810, 100K)

FUD? People just moved on to bigger gains
First to vidt, now to bird apparently

> I'm getting antshare vibes
lmao stay classy Jow Forums

Attached: 1552137166894.gif (404x493, 575K)

>Still thinks fud will have any effect

Based

Koreans pump shit so hard

Attached: ftm ceo.png (512x361, 76K)