ITT we talk about all the ways women fuck men financially

I'll start:

I'm paying $1500 a month for child support for one kid

Attached: Screenshot_20190321-093455.png (1080x1920, 296K)

>having a waifu instead of fucking 20yo 8/10 eastern european hookers that charge 30€ per fuck (20min)
never gonna make it bro

Dam, you must be making a decent amount for the courts to allow such rapery

we need another plague.

There are plenty of countries that don't extradite over financial obligations. If you don't like it either move or stop complaining.

>he isn’t /MGTOW/
>he got married
>he fell for the women meme
You deserve it brainlet

this kek. come back when the kid is an adult. blame the mom

Kek

My taxable income last year was $67500

DAM lmao they are taking almost half your check that’s crazy

1500 a month....

OUCH!!

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

Have you ever considered killing her?

33 percent of my take-home.

I am left with just under 40 percent of my earnings after taxes and child support

burger here, where do you live that you have the option to do that? Sounds like heaven to me

I would have moved to Argentina or some shit after liquidating everything and throwing it into XMR then disappeared. Fuck that, you are getting cucked so goddamn hard.

Child support is a rough one. A single mistake in the span of a few minutes and you're fucked pretty hard for a long time.
But marriage is a mistake that takes years or at the very least several months. If you get married in the current year, I hope you get cucked, divorced, and financially ruined before blowing your brains out from the depression. You are an absolute fucking retard for getting married. You deserve nothing but pain and despair.

Do you at least get to see your child? Or is it not even yours?

Germany

OP are you in australia by any chance?

I was paying 3.6k/m at one stage and it hurt bad.

One of my ex's said to me the other week is the CSA money and her centerlink money was the only "income" she gets! LOL

nb. ive been stacking bitcoin, gold and silver since 2013. Wont cash out until 2024 REEEEEEEEE

Yeah every month, supervised.

well getting married is the ultimate cuck meme but aren't you almost as fucked financially even if you aren't married and have a kid??

I think it's only if you're the legal parent of the kid. If you're married, you're the legal parent 100% of the time, otherwise you might luck out and some cuck will pick up the tab for you when it comes time to sign the birth certificate. This is why you don't see more black men paying child support.

Yeah it's still pretty bad, but it's such an easy thing to have happen. They deserve sympathy, not scorn.

Well we know you’re dying alone just make sure you stay on that path incel hopefully end up on the news for killing a bunch of Muslims and then eating lead after
How pathetic you are.

Attached: 3B66D5E4-75B3-4BB0-9C25-8E6C5A541122.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

is there no alternative to marriage wo getting fucked? i know my girls father is going through a divorce and even with a prenup it is still hell?
is this a thing only in california or is marriage truly fucked? can I get tax benefits of being married any other way? FUCK

Attached: froggo.jpg (643x643, 100K)

It has nothing to do with being an incel. It has to do with seeing how absolutely fucked society is. You're probably a tranny though so I'm wasting my time responding to you.

>a prenup
Means nothing. A judge can and probably will throw it out if the wife wears a low cut top to court.

What are you talking about? The only difference in the world today is people are poorer and stupider nothing else you adapt to those circumstances but don’t diminish your life because of it. Finding a good girl or dude w/e is good and helps to give you purpose outside of finances and video games lol and while the climate for woman when you’re young has turned to shit when you get older a couple good ones still linger
But as you so eloquently said it, you’re wasting your time talking to me so I’m wasting mine as well.
You’re on the right path just stick to it k?

sexual misconduct allegations

Ah, as I rest my feet on my 4th wife-table because they're sore from kicking her for burning the pita, I look at my gold plated phone and laugh at the cuckholdry of Western men. I cannot imagine bedding a non-virgin woman. You Westerners are truly cuckholds. I shall fornicate with all of my wives and mistresses tonight in your pathetic honor. Ah, excuse me, my 3rd wife has brought tea, and is requesting I take her virginity.

Asalamualaykom.

Attached: 99A88B27-FC22-4CC1-A8D4-901EB9352505.jpg (506x775, 123K)

I unironically am going towards the "fuck it" point and letting the muzzies overrun everyone so we can go back.