If you won the powerball, what would you invest in?

If you won the powerball, what would you invest in?

Attached: F1570749-0E13-4C4B-9B20-5BDE5FBF247E.jpg (890x501, 144K)

Two girls at the same time

the mega millions!

Attached: 1549740027812.png (1092x1050, 120K)

I would hire a financial advisor and let him do the work of investing for me but only give him a certain amount of my money to invest so if he makes the wrong decision i won't lose it all.

Attached: comfypepe.gif (666x386, 342K)

Buy all of the links and send them to a bitcoin wallet on a live stream that/biz/ was forced to watch.

Lots of long shelf life canned foods and a land somewhere far from everything and going off grid for rest of my life.

fukken loser, post your eth wallet ill give you 10 so you can go and do it

BASED

100m bank deposits for income
100m bitcoin
100m new zealand doomsday complex
400m taxes

That's only like $1400 not nearly enough faggot

I’ve had two chicks blow me at the same time for $80 each.

I would buy every chainlink token in existence

Well I want identical Japanese twins those don't come cheap

Genetically engineered cat girls

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-22-22-24-02.png (755x769, 564K)

I'd buy 700 million worth of scratch tickets

60 years of hedonism

Hire 4 different financial advisers to handle 4 equal amounts of money as an extra hedge.

How did you convince them? Or were they whores?

Either that or invest in the downfall of the white race

I'd contact the smartcontract team and buy as many LINKs as they'd sell me. Then I'd slowly buy all the LINKs on binance. Then I'd make threads on Jow Forums telling anons about upcoming pumps and dumps, sometimes giving good info and sometimes bad. I would fuck dump all over anons and generally psychological torture the link faithful. After a few years I'd probably airdrop a bunch of links to those who held and hide LINK wallets and make scavenger hunts for multimillionare prizes. I would get a kick out of pushing the price up to $999 then pushing it back down to $.20.

Sadly this will never happen because I'm not a nigger that plays the lottery.

Just hire two to watch each other handle the one pot. Offer a huge snitch mistake bounty.

I’d finally take your mom out so I could become your daddy, and ground you.

super comfy aesthetic location where I can play video games all day while on drugs

this and maybe some traveling.

>50m BTC
>25m ETH
>25m Discretionary Altcoin Fund (LINK(
>25m Paint Canyon Ranch (New Familial Estate, 7k+ Acres) inc. 20 years property tax.
>50m Urban Geological Survey as to the next big city hubs after the projected flooding of the Miami-Dade area. Buy as much land in predicted relocation areas as possible.
>50m Midwestern and Southeastern land purchases to price gouge Californian refugees looking to shit up based states.
>15m local business interest purchases.
>135m Purchase Neopets outright, do a soft reboot of the brand, give seed money for a movie. Partner with accredited community colleges to provide optional online coursework integrated into the game under a trade system accessible by those 14 and older. Allow kids in the sticks making friends online to graduate high school with a legitimate AS degree to help them fend off university vultures and have greater employment opportunities than the happenstance of their childhood location would otherwise grant. Partner with merchandise producers.
>25m Create PosseCoin, a low-mint voucher-coin that's good for one luxury favor of varying price depending on how my own spread of influence. Partner with Hilton initially, pay them in advance for the genesis circulation of Possecoin, having any expense with a sum total of $10,000 or less. Slowly increase reward value and seek Four Season's partnership, have Possecoin value cap at the value of a 3-night 4-day Presidential Suite stay (est. $27,000) Allow holders to stake "Perks" that are redeemable at a lower value to 18 decimal points. Make Possecoin available and compliant with all crypto cards.
>Remainder: Hire financial and legal advisors, likely hold a diverse portfolio of stsocks and such. Buy that $100k 2b2b on 5 acres in my hometown & randomly post on /co/ with a trip, fully funding the best pitches I receive in exchange for merchandising rights. Also randomly post on biz pretending to be a pajeet shilling some shitcoin before pumping 50k into it.

fuckin' a

Based

Attached: 1h9epf.jpg (640x360, 110K)

m Urban Geological Survey as to the next big city hubs after the projected flooding of the Miami-Dade area. Buy as much land in predicted relocation areas as possible.
none of us will be around when this happens though. or is it for your children/grandchildren?

Population control

Yeah, it's for descendants. I figure somebody will appreciate inheriting thousands of acres of premium coastal real estate because user looked into it decades ahead of time.

lol i would leave my town and buy a mansion somewhere on an island and abandon my boomer family. i literally wouldn't even speak to any of them again or give them any money at all. i might even hire a team of jewish lawyers to financially ruin them.

HCP.

Attached: 1535223030487.gif (300x300, 17K)

At least you’re a realistic guy.