Why have you not yet made the best financial decision of your life, user?

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-174709~2.png (487x232, 72K)

cause I'm a busy guy who hasn't made the appointment yet. it's been on my list of things to do for about 5 years now though. guess it's time to do it huh?

t. cuck

I did at age 32. I have some sperm frozen just in case. Already caught two whores chesting on me this way.

>user I'm pregnant!
>ok prove it
>they are
>nice here is my sperm count test of zero. Now gtfo and enjoy being a single mom.

Wouldn't want to bring kids into this fucked up world anyways.

>intentionally letting a knife come anywhere near your testiclads

Attached: BLYAT.png (525x428, 136K)

I had this happen once. I didn't tell her I was snipped and she told me she was at the doctors and she was pregnant. I sent her the exact image I attached here (but with my name and shit not cropped out. She said "OH FUCK", hung up, and never heard from her again.

Scared to get the surgery, mainly. But I'll probably do it eventually.

It's not as bad as people make it out to be. Plus you get to sit at home on oxys for a few days

Actually considering getting one since I want to keep fucking my wife but I only want one kid and we got him so I’m done breeding
How painful and scary is it? I’m 29 and never had surgery in my life
What’s sex like afterwards? Is it painful?

My pull out game is on two hundred million

good goyim, now we can flood white countries with more muslims

I legit busted my nut stitch from fucking 3 days after the surgery. Sex isn't painful. I got a sperm granuloma on my right nut after about a year cause I beat off or fuck every day which felt awkward but that shit went away. Now it's just blowing loads in tinder thots on the daily.

It's not scary. It's just weird when u see the smoke come up from between your legs as they cauterize the ends.

The anesthetic is painful and awkward but everything goes numb so fast.

does it affect your orgasm negatively??? is the intensity different without shooting a load??

Absolutely no difference. I didn't even notice a difference in the size of my load.

>nut stitch
Fucking lost it thanks user
But also thanks for the insight, how long do you normally have to wait to have sex afterwards?
So wanking is painful? I know what a granuloma is but how the fuck did that manage to come about from fapping and fucking on the reg? Is it dangerous to get one? Is there any serious complications that can happen post or pre?

Attached: 6B91D56D-EDA9-4456-963F-75119C9A9C9D.gif (419x276, 2.97M)

oh i thought there was no load afterwards kek
might actually do it, is it ever reversible?

Yea vasectomies are reversible

wait you can still blow loads after? I thought nothing comes out?

we need male contraceptives

You guys never took anatomy? Your load is composed of proteins and carbs I believe that contain sperm. Sperm and load are not synonymous they represent the organism sperm and the load itself which is the milky shit that sperm “live” in
After a vasectomy your body continues to make that load just no sperm since the vas deferens which deposit sperm from the epidymis can no longer enter

It's no different physically. Sperm makes up like less than .1% of the contents of semen. Orgasm feels the same. The only regret is the lack of psychological satisfaction when I am in the mood to try and get some bitch pregnant and remember halfway through the act that it's futile. You know you can't breed a bitch, so sex is purely just for pleasure and it loses some of the edge it had before.

Worth every penny being able to bareback whoever I want, and some bitches are dumb enough to believe me when I say I have one and let me bust inside because of it. Like holy shit girl I could be lying just to creampie you...but whatever.

It's better for chicks too. Birth control gives them brain damage (literally), and they are even more stupid and emotional while they are on it than they would otherwise be. You can keep your woman off the pill and not have to worry.

Wanking is not painful. It's not dangerous to get one and it's actually quite common. Complications are rare.

It did hurt when I busted the stitch and had to to back to the doctor.

Because I don't have sex.

Attached: smug_about_bitcoin.png (725x687, 438K)

Women don’t have sex as passionately if they know you are snipped. Something about her thinking that there is a chance she gets pregnant

This is true. It's why you keep it a secret unless you are just pump and dumping and she is whining about condoms.

>best financial decision

nice falseflag shill, having multiple kids is the best retirement fund you can have

I only know where the peepee and the poopoo come from

seriously considering the same now. having a kid too early is terrifying me

>sterilizing yourself before reproduction
natural selection is at it again

>get vasectomy
>Pension goes bust
>Hyper inflation destroys social security payments
>Can't retire
>Too old and decrepit to keep working
>No one to take care of you
>Dies in a ditch

If you don't have kids you're relying on society at large and the state to care for you when you're old.

That's a big mistake, society is a freak show and the government is a disaster.

>reversible procedure is sterilization
>worst case they suck some sperm out of your balls with a needle and you fertilize your woman invitro

Enjoy your child support after the 1 time in your life you get laid by a stinky fat chick.

>sterilising yourself

Attached: 1552777630286.png (344x427, 11K)

T. Third worlders who think having 8 children is the best retirement fund.

Spoiler: eco fascists are real and when they take over we are going to neutron bomb your worthless overpopulated shitholes into dust, for the sake of the planet and the precious 500 million who will exist with it in perfect homeostasis.

Yeah honestly this is cringy for me too. I don't really understand. Are they misanthropists? Hedonists who don't want to spend time for children?

Even from a business point of view, imagine everything goes well financially, were does your assets go when you die? The state? Your current childless women?

Anyway they must have their reasons.

>Yeah honestly this is cringy for me too. I don't really understand. Are they misanthropists? Hedonists who don't want to spend time for children?
1. Awakened to the nature of women through negative experiences throughout life.
2. Have a higher purpose wherein the people you lead become your children, in a sense.
3. Meditated consistently for 10 years. Know thoroughly firsthand the suffering of life, even in relatively good conditions, and don't want to make others go through it.
4. Biased family court system and 50% divorce rate is too great a risk for experiencing the devastating effects of divorce rape.

>Even from a business point of view, imagine everything goes well financially, were does your assets go when you die? The state? Your current childless women?
When you die, the universe as you know it will end. It doesn't matter what happens afterwards because you won't be around to perceive it.

Childless people also have more money - they have more time to dedicate to their careers, and are spending far less because they don't have mouths to feed.

cope

do you want stds?

>not getting as many bitches pregnant as you can and then leaving them all
>not helping produce many high IQ white babies, while simultaneously creating many many new single moms who will inevitably go on welfare
>not doing your part to help accelerate the collapse of the unsustainable welfare state and pop the pussy bubble

The only way now is a hard reset. The quicker we rip the bandaid off, the better for all of us.

Do your part, behave like white niggers

I got my vasectomy at 35. That's when I became blackpilled and woke up to how beyond fucked and doomed this world is. Like, in the near future, we're fucking fucked.

Story?

I got snipped 5 years ago OP. Best decision of my life. Been dumping loads inside of chicks ever since without a care in the world. Feels great to never have to worry about a chick getting pregnant.

It is not the children's responsibility to take care of their parents. If a person ever relies on their children to take care if them in any way, they are a failure as a parent, and should not of ever had children in the first place.

excuse me *ahem*

WHITE CHILDREN FAGGOT

you aren't going to bomb shit faggot, if anything the jews will order you to do it

I am actually pretty happy and run my own business. So probably more successful than you.

>hey dad how's your legs
>"been really bad since osteoporosis kicked in, fuck I didn't think getting old would be this troublesome. Could you help me up, son? I want to go get some water"
>go get it yourself you faggot failiure

I'd insult you, but somehow I have the feeling that you're just underage, sociopathic or didn't think about what the fuck you were posting

Because procreation is the #1 objective of life

>when father gets sick his children are obligated to drop everything they are doing and move across the country to take care of him
Nice meme.

Stupid fucking cucks. Regardless, the bigger problem is women. Not all men reproduce, if you want to pussy out early fine. All (white) women should be having minimum 2 children each. Feminism is cancer.

How the hell am I supposed to help you up from over the phone? Are you sure you also don't have dementia?

in any culture that isn't fucked up, at least one will do it of his own free will, when my mom got sick, I did have to drop everything even as I was heading towards my finals because my sis was too young at the time

but I see that arguing with amerifats and EUCucks is futile, enjoy your hedonistic lives until you're in your 70-80s, too old and withered to even do the most menial shit on your own, at least I'll have my family with me on my deathbed, or maybe as you fags grow older you'll see that I was right and hopefully it won't be too late, in case you actually go through with your stupid shit, I do thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool so you don't pass on that type of behaviour

one last thing:
the only real argument against having white children is that we're potentially birthing them into societies that will collapse in the near future(giant economic crash, climate change, etc.), not that I have anything against other races having children, but they're not a global minority right now and don't have to worry about their progenies

I'll be healthy and active well into my 120s. You are underestimating the power of modern medicine. They might even come out with immortality by then, and I'll be able to afford it since I didn't waste my money raising children.

I already have a fool proof method to prevent pregnancy

Attached: abstinence-programs-15-per-month-is-a-small-price-to-29834458.png (500x414, 74K)

It is each person's individual personal responsibility to make sure they are prepared in every way for their old age. Prepared mentally, physically, financially, healthcare wise, etc....

If a person isn't prepared for their old age in every way, where they can be completely independent without bothering anybody, it's their own fault.

Incel here.
Good to know I'll never even think about doing this.

>I got a sperm granuloma on my right nut after about a year cause I beat off or fuck every day which felt awkward but that shit went away
The granuloma went away or the awkwardness?

the granuloma went away. OP here. Just had to change IPs for Janny reasons.

>I'll be healthy and active well into my 120s
>and I'll be able to afford it since I didn't waste my money on children

and I'll try to raise my progeny to not be self-centered fucks and help me pay for it, I now see what could be worse than dying alone, it's living a lifetime without seeing my grand-grandkids

but I wish you godspeed in trying to reach immortality, may we shitpost on Jow Forums forever

Any degenerates on here do it to make cheating less risky?

>Literally extincting yourself
LOL

Tbh the most likely result is your children abandon you, and you never even know your grandchildren

>vasectomy

Just white people things!

Attached: 1548906796775.png (512x512, 112K)

This...I don't expect either of my kids to support my eventual retirement. My mind/body will decay and I'll end up in hospice care like everyone else.

you are absolutely deluded if you think you can mentally prepare for getting old, I've worked internships in a nursing home, I've seen the loneliness in their empty eyes, just watching TV to distract them as they literally wait for death to free them for their misery, on my first week I asked a couple times if they didn't have anybody visiting them, and they had no one and some of them were deeply sad that nobody was left, some of them even told me that they just want to die, that their life isn't worth anything anymore

it gets worse, sometimes we were short on staff, and they had to spend 1-2 hours beeping for us, to change their shitty diapers, they had to fucking spend 1-2 hours in their god damn shitty diaper and piss. you want to live your last days like that? be my guest, but that's what "being prepared financially and healthcare-wise" really means, even in the western world unless you're filthy rich

you people don't seem to fucking understand just how much age will slow you down, it's literally to the point where these old people didn't even know how to fucking turn a TV to AV to watch television from a reciever

one thing I'll give you is physically preparing, you can somewhat retain some of your ability in your old age if you exercise well enough, and make sure your brain retains the ability to absorb oxygen well, you might be able to avoid large amounts of IQ loss and be able to get by even in your 80s

again, I'm neither amerifat nor a EUcuck, I live in a culture where you care for your elders, even if it's as simple as paying a nurse to take care of her if you can't, I understand that not everybody can afford to be selfless or have his parents live in the same building

>you are absolutely deluded if you think you can mentally prepare for getting old, I've worked internships in a nursing home, I've seen the loneliness in their empty eyes, just watching TV to distract them as they literally wait for death to free them for their misery, on my first week I asked a couple times if they didn't have anybody visiting them, and they had no one and some of them were deeply sad that nobody was left, some of them even told me that they just want to die, that their life isn't worth anything anymore
This often happens even with people who have children.

Anyway, the true way to prepare is to take meditation seriously. It is the one thing that makes social isolation not only bearable, but quite livable.

Also, most people are unintelligent and don't take care of their bodies. If you lift weights and eat healthy, you'll be able to take care of yourself all the way til death.

>This often happens even with people who have children.
The kids have their own lives and it'd be pretty shitty to guilt trip them into visiting you constantly.

KEKED LEVEL > 9000

Attached: cuck.png (1420x968, 322K)

the vas was the cause of the granuloma??

>this happens often even with peoplr who have children
don't want to repeat myself again so here: >all the way till death
I wouldn't be so sure my dude, I've seen what you're talking about, some OGs in their 70s who lift, even Arnie is still at it, fucking Trump is what, 72?

but I have first-hand experience, I'm the grandson of 2 farmers, my granddad(rip) used to climb apple trees well into his 70s, guess what happened? he got alzheimers at 82 and wasn't able to do jack or shit anymore, and died later that year, my grandma was also still "fit" at like age 85 and worked the farm alone(on a much smaller scale though); but she's 94 now and even she can't do much on her own anymore

eventually age gets to all of us, no matter how much we prepare for it, and nigger get out with your new age shit, fucking meditating your sorrow away knowing you'll die soon while regret eats at your soul? yeah right

you can dismiss me as my experience being anecdotal; but heed me here:

Age gets to all of us, your cells are programmed to kill themselves after you pass certain thresholds, you are essentially born with a expiry date, and should death not take you through unnatural causes, you will decay slowly towards it, all you can do is postpone the inevitable through what's been discussed here, and there is no way to stop it unless that one user who dreams of immortality ends up being right. So should the day come when I'm on my deathbed ready to finally wither away, I'll at least have my family besides me to ease my pain

If you at that same time stand fearless in front of your lonely death, then you'll have my praise

>guilt tripping
ah yes, because ol' granny is clearly playing abusive headgames with you and doesn't just want you to just visit her sometime

have a nice one niggers, I don't think you people will understand; there is too much of a cultural difference for you see my point of view and I now better understand why the west is dying

>Into this fucked up world
What an utter brainlet argument

>Hurr the world's so fugged ub, we're only richer, less violent, longer living, more technologically advanced, with near infinite access to free entertainment and all human knowledge but I feel sad sometimes and there are problems with community
>If I lose my job during times of hardship, that means I'll have to work a (safe) hard and repetitive job to only afford a two bedroom apartment with internet, cell phone service, clean drinking water and enough food every month! Woe is me!

Why don't you just nut up and analyze that your argument is truly that you don't want the responsibility of raising children instead of pushing that imagined burden onto the world with vacuous claims about the first world being shitty