Genuine no meme now

genuine no meme now,

do you think RLC has the potential to reach $100 per coin in the next 5 years?

and why?

Attached: 1548880319497.png (800x600, 241K)

probably be dead in the next 5 years

No, you absolute buffoon. Reason: idiots like you are holding it.

100$?
LMAO
Try 400$ in the next 3 years.

*HONK* *HONK*

I'm Gilles Fedaklown, founder of iExec. 100$ guaranteed over the next 5 years. AI and bigdata era is comming, we'll need massive ammounts of computing that we can't even imagine now. Current cloud providers can't scale to that level and they become ineficient once they grow big. Decentralized computing makes all the sense in that case. Buy now or cry forever.

*HONK* *HONK*

Attached: fedaklown.png (620x824, 176K)

"Specifically, on Alibaba cloud, iExec deployed a medical application that allows a hospital to ‘rent out’ their medical data to a neuro research center. The neuro research center uses the medical data to study brain activity and Alzheimer’s Disease. The iExec TEE solution and Alibaba’s SGX-based instances are used so that the hospital can only ‘rent-out’ the private data without losing the ownership of these data. All data used by the research center is securely protected within an Intel® SGX hardware enclave provided through iExec by Alibaba’s secure cloud machines, ensuring no third party is able to inspect or copy the medical data used (not even the research center).

The monetization of data sets, as demonstrated at the RSA conference, is one of the key features of iExec’s upcoming release, iExec V3: Enterprise Edition, allowing data to be securely ‘rented out’ without loss of privacy and ownership."

this game was the shit
sitting on a 200 iexec stack. its very comfy ill say

>cloud providers can't scale to that level and >they become ineficient once they grow big

why?

why?

Attached: 1551732460084.png (800x769, 126K)

>The monetization of data sets, as demonstrated at the RSA conference, is one of the key >features of iExec’s upcoming release, iExec V3: Enterprise Edition, allowing data to be securely ‘>rented out’ without loss of privacy and ownership."

I tought only computer resources could be rented with iExec... what is this data news? How do you rent a data? What is the meaning of ''renting data'' ? any example?

Data sets have been on the roadmap since the start. What it means is I can rent private data so other aplication runs a proces without actually take out the data from my property. SO he can get some sort of computation done with my data but not actually having access to it.

iExec is always changing the game, and it's fucking hilarious how the market hasn't woken up to them yet.

Ok, I got it
But you can do the same with Link and SGX, or am I wrong?

LINK can do anything is a meme you know right?

>LINK can do anything is a meme you know right?

I don't think iExec has any exclusive on nothing

It has exclusivity on verifying offchain computations thanks to the proof of contribution algorithm.

satoshi already has a copyright to whatever this coin does so its illegal and worthless

POCO can be done with ethereum an decentralized oracles

dont argue about shit you dont understand
you just look retarded

Rlc shills getting abrasive in the last few weeks. That's usually a sign of strength right? When the shills get extra aggressive?

haha holy shit look at this retard

Not one single explaination. Ok, got it.
You are scared cause that is the truth, otherwise you would have told me why I can't do that with Ethereum and Link

You gotta accept that iExec has exslusivity on nothing

Checked

Attached: BASED.png (600x541, 123K)

ETH can't even do a fucking simple cryptokitties app and you think it can "do poco" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh and LINK can't even do 1 thing let alone any intensive off chain computations you fucking imbecile.

what does that pic of Hanzo have to do with iExec?