Anons I am growing impatient

Will or will not BTC ever fucking recover? There are too many problems and scams with crypto and it seems $20k may have truly been the all time peak. Fuck this where us anons are now at risk of losing all our money. This shit is never going to recover is it. Just give me the truth.

Attached: 90AAD806-741F-4F7A-84D9-CA2EFA8295B9.png (256x256, 13K)

If you don't believe in it... Sell. I'll buy it from you. You can buy it back from me when It's 100k Q4 2019. Or just buy $XMR and earn back your initial and more.

>Q4 2019 it will be longer than that

OP don't be an impatient cunt it will recover it will just take a long time

How long is a long time?

Not yet
will take a few years
anyone believing that btc has bottomed is a complete retard and will soon be back wagecucking at mc-d

Attached: Capture.png (1800x717, 74K)

at the very least mid 2020 before it hits 100k i predict it will be a bit longer though maybe 2021

1 year before we even think of re-taking $6k, 2 years for ATH, and almost 3 for new ATH

If that is too long for 15-20x gains, you can take your $20 elsewhere

Q4 2019 100K BTC.
Remember... Collective Consciousness.

this is the most realistic scenario.

Attached: open.png (1843x530, 54K)

impatient? are you retarded?
you have to wait at least until 2021

The next bull will be late 2020/early 2021. See pic.

You must have ONE WHOLE BITCOIN before May/June of this year. That's when the slow uptrend begins, if the pattern holds. If you haven't been buying, you'd better start. You do not want to miss this again.

Attached: 1551715135178.jpg (1813x894, 150K)

>Will or will not BTC ever fucking recover?
compared to what $200 it hit in 2015?

Bitcoin truly is for retards.
That's like longing Netscape in 2002.
- The tech is rubbish.
- The price is pushed up by Tether and wash trading
- *The tech is rubbish*... Lightning network, bla-bla-bla... It's been over a year and it does not work properly and capacity is truly shitty.

Bitcoin only lives on first mover advantage, but it'll die.
Buy something with some type of future.

IOST, Holochain, Fantom and even EOS or Ethereum.

Bitcoin are for laggtards.

we will reach new six figure ath in late 2021

It needs to be easier for everyday people to get on.
I've recently tried to buy bitcoin anonymously and its fucking impossible without dealing with shady criminals.
There needs to be an easier way to buy it

What does the "Category" column mean? Interesting data nonetheless, where'd ya get this brotha

That’s because only criminals care about anonymity. It’s easy to buy through many legal channels.

Sell your bags and fuck off you shortsighted retard. You don't deserve to make it

what is coinbase

Bitcoin was never meant to be anonymous. It's an immutable public ledger that records all transactions for all of eternity. Not a criminal network faggot.

So that means we can short bitcoin to 0 and make a lot of money???

Attached: altcoins.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I'm assuming that it will moon to a100K in late 2021 at the LATEST, but will go up at the end of this year to at least 10k.

it was meant to be digital cash. says so right in the white paper. BCH is unironically the real BTC.
>inb4 but it's a chink monopoly
so is BTC...

No, you will live with your bags of regret for the rest of your life.

Attached: 998BD44B-169E-401A-9370-6AE66D2DF014.jpg (567x405, 19K)

EoY 2021 to Q3 2022 is the timeline most see for recovery. Now is either right before final capitulation or the accumulation phase depending who you ask. Give it to late Q2 2019 to be safer if you want to lower the risks of your accumulation.

low iq pleb in action

Btc is useless. Can’t scale and will never be able too. Better hope people accept that it’s just a store of value. If not then it will eventually bleed out

Stop splitting hairs over fees and tx speeds. The resty of the world doesn't care about nerd shit, they care about $$$. BTC is better cause it's scarce not because it can't scale in 2017. This is a long term hold you dummy

No one outside the internet forums knows what bcash is

I honestly don't give a single fuck about you long-only cucks, I just came here to say 4 words:

TOO BIG TO FAIL

Unironically, do you think crypto billionaires will ever let this shit die? That's it. An industry with billionaires is an industry that will literally never fucking die. When milk consumption was way down and milk billionaires were about to go broke, the fucking government bought their milk. Can't wait for the US gov to buy my 100k bitcoin. TOO BIG TO FAIL MOTHERFUCKERS

TOO BIG TO FUCKING FAIL

Do people not realize why Bitcoins price increases? Why Ethers inflation rate kills it's price? How many Bitcoins will never be in circulation? This shit aint hard to figure out. Even the halvening is programmed into Bitcoins code.

by breaking parameters bitcoin set to remain decentralized and distributed you think your shitcoin is better
no you just have a less secure less developed future bloat chain if it ever gains any popularity

>t-the government will buy my bags

Attached: laughing.jpg (250x251, 31K)

>Do people not realize why Bitcoins price increases?

Fools buying and hoping to get rich.

>Why Ethers inflation rate kills it's price?

There's not much of a difference. Bitcoin didn't perform significantly better than Eth during the bull and bear markets.

>How many Bitcoins will never be in circulation?

Irrelevant. It's what's in circulation that matters.

>he doesn't know the government is a machine that collects tax money from the many to buy the bags of the few

I'm glad our plan to keep the masses stupid and uneducated is going perfectly.

Bitcoin isn't a company and so no one can be "bailed out" in the event of a collapse. Maybe you should have your IQ checked bro. You don't think 20k->3k isn't big enough for the government to get involved to save investors? be careful answering or you might choke on your own spit ya tard

100% serious question: why on earth would you invest in bitcoin over chainlink at this point? it literally makes no sense whatsoever to me, it's like gambling your money on something that is not only much riskier but will also give you much weaker returns

Attached: 1516278868705.png (657x539, 110K)

The government does not need to literally put money directly into my pocket to help me. Crypto will perpetuate itself. Too big to fail.

LINKbots are some of the most desperate, low IQ, technically illiterate people here. What has sergey done? what has he DONE? I mean technically speaking, what has he released? Nothing you faggot. NOTHING. NADA. ZIP. But apparently this 3 programmer team is gonna revolutionize the entire world when he spends most of his time speaking at conferences.

jesus christ. I mean if a 3 person engineer team said they were going to invest cold fusion in their backyard would you pick up your life savings and throw it at them. get fuckin real.

Attached: close up.jpg (668x300, 69K)

Coinbase and binance make profit off EVERY TRADE. Doesn't matter if a coin is crashing or pumping, they make money on every trade. Do you think they are going to use that money to short BTC? Or to accumulate BTC? They're going to accumulate BTC with it obviously. If you haven't gone 100% all in BTC with your life savings, emptying your balls and semen into BTC completely too, you're a moron.

is this just a linkie fudding link? i asked a serious question and want a serious response not this shit

>wtf stop criticizing me this is a LINK safe space
kys nigger

I pray this is the way it plays out, gonna starting DCA ~300 per month starting in may

just remember, bitcoin isn't going anywhere, innovations in crypto are only killing this wave of alts. who cares about payment coins/tokens like nano/dash/bcash1/2 and hundreds of others once lightning/other second layers remove any delay sending funds and any fee to send them?

same with ethereum. who cares about cardano/eos/tron/tezos when ethereum improves scaling even slightly? everybody is simply waiting for bitcoin and ethereum to scale, nothing can even compete with them, despite billions of dollars in funding, nobody outside of the crypto bubble gives a shit.

whether we reach an ath soon or not nobody knows, what every early adopter does know is that altcoins don't last, and buying into them expecting some kind of a sea change in crypto is just late adopter cope. jump into real crypto or resign yourself to years of trading.

hahahahahahahahahahah

>thinking that’s criticism
so this is the power of maximalists

Attached: C351A5FA-924B-4301-B4FA-55328C67D90A.jpg (800x450, 49K)

good argument for those coins dying, now address the oracle stuff

the simple fact that chainlink != oracles. it's a pipe between centralized apis and ethereum. anybody else can do the same, there's no network effects or lock in to using chainlink, because the centralized apis are where the only value is. high value contracts will need to roll their own system anyway, as maker did, so chainlink's only hope is exclusive data, which means unverifiable data, which means no link token necessary.

but really, calling link less risky than bitcoin is just hilarious

so many people are optimistic 2020-21 for BTC to reach ATH.
My estimate is we will bottom late 19, early 20 and hit new ATH in 2024.
Miners will step up and create a bull run when they need to when the supply halves again in 2020 but it doesnt mean they will do it just before or right after.

DYOR faggot

tl;dr your scamcoin is worthless

But real players know you only dabble with alts to stack more sats

>high value contracts will need to roll their own system anyway
what do you mean?

This guy gets it. I'd include monero as the privacy coin into the only 3 with a real use