Drug test coming up bros

Drug test coming up bros

Quick fix still work in 2019? Or should I dilute?

Attached: v4zSXn7.jpg (1278x847, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZIqoRWjiFyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump plz

7 years ago it was all about hand warmer and fake piss bag

What is today's work around

I heard some places DNA

Quick fix works. It got me a job at the public library. heat it in the microwave and just wear two pairs of whitey tighties with the hot bottle under your gooch in the second pair. if you don't have some cloth in between that bottle and the family jewels your going to come out of that testing facility with roasted nuts.

Contaminate the sample by rubbing your fingers in something that has no odor like olive oil, then before you piss run those fingers along the inside of the specimen container and piss normally. It'll fuck with the test by altering the structure of your urine and hopefully buy you the time to clean on the second test.

Fake piss worked for me. Just left it on top of the defroster vent on the way to the test and stuffed it in my sock. Bought it at a tobacco shop.

Stop doing drugs. Problem solved.

Uh, no.

Quik fix is fine faggot.
Or try the pectin method. Works everytime if u can choke it down and follow the timeline. I know niggers on parole that smoke weed the day of a test and use the pectin.

There was a time that drinking approximately a gallon of water would work. Shortly after that they discovered a fix and you would need to take niacin to flush everything out fully. They found a fix to that and we all discovered that the only solution to the drug test is not being a nigger.

What upcoming drug tests? For who? How long does cocaine last in the system?

They sell rubber cocks with fake piss. It works I’ve heard.

i froze a bunch of my clean piss. the biggest thing is specific gravity and temperature. i heard quick fix covers specific gravity so you would just need to get the urine temperature to 98F which is really easy to do if you soak it in hot water with like a 5 hour energy bottle (which incidentally carries just enough to give them the level they want) and then do what this user said but dont heat it in the microwave itll fuck up the specific gravity. better to soak in hot water.

creatine does something for cheating drug test

+1 for Quick Fix
It came in handy when I forgot about a drug test for clinical rotations in pharmacy school. I was smoking a dab when my classmate texted me if I was ready for next week's drug test.

Here's a quick fix, KYS.

either get a clean friend to piss in a bottle for you

or this. i once bought synthetic urine and used it. when i cut the bag open it stank like month old piss and nearly made the nurse gag when she went into the bathroom after i finished. it worked, though.

Attached: 9713b33d703f898d7d9ca49075aa4f54bb39c2723c79686f5b2cc87e4a47b9c1.png (599x834, 264K)

The absolute state of wagies

Look up stat! Flush it worked 2 times for me if the only drug is marajuana.

It’s easy af, you just take pills and dont smoke pot for 48 hours before

don't forget your boss can legally spinal tap you and that drug metabolites stay in there forever

The absolute state of USA.. leafers dont need to worry bout this shit Unless your a cop or bus driver

I hope my boss never issues a test. Oh wait, that's me, why would I ever do something so stupid. My productivity and profits are off the scale thanks to this liberty haze.
Stay cucked wagies.

There is only ONE solution OP:

youtu.be/ZIqoRWjiFyo