Normie Report

What are the normies thinking about crypto? Are normies asking you about crypto? Post your stories.

Attached: 1508207399255.jpg (1024x1024, 74K)

interested but not interested

they still dont even understand what it is.

unironically we're probably at least 5-10 years out of "mainstream" adoption behind the scenes. like smartcontracts and shit being normie tier talk.

The normies don't know.
The edgiest of normans bought ETH and TRON and XRP around 2017 and sold low. We are still in the emergence phase.

My 35 year old cousin told me to tell him when the best time to buy bitcoin would be, I told him “right now”.
Pretty much everyone in the USA has the cash app at this point so getting into crypto has never been easier. The next bullrun is going to be amazing.

I've been here almost 2 years and I still don't know what it is. This is why crypto will never take off.

>this is why I’m stupid and will remain poor forever
Ftfy

Normies remember "that bitcoin stuff that one thanksgiving", but it's nothing beyond that. Even if you didn't make any gains in 2017, you are still an early adopter; if you are in crypto in any respectable capacity, you will make it.

But I own several investment properties, and hold both a biomedical and a business degree?

Let’s be real. They all have no fucking clue what this crap is.

>bragging to anonymous posters on a Cambodian whistle whittling forum

Nice dubs, here's a tip. You don't have to know about http and dns protocols to use google.

Not everybody needs to understand it for it to work brah. All you need to know is it’s going to gain more value than any other investment over the next 20-30 years

chainlink has only 20k wallets in existence so I'm pretty confident we will make it

Whats the difference between 'bragging' and someone assuming I'm stupid and poor? Nothing. Yes, that's correct, which is why I responded in kind.
So you're relying on FOMO? Not a sound strategy, friend.

Nakamoto consensus, proof of work, and public key cryptography are not that hard to understand my friend.

Not in the slightest lol. There are only so many satoshi’s dude and a higher overall percentage will understand it more and more (obviously not you included) which means the price will continue to climb higher and higher at which point brainlets will be using it.

Can 100% of the people on earth understand exactly why gold or fiat has value or how it works? Yet they all use it...

and yet 99.9% of all humanity doesn't understand it. Perhaps it is a little more complicated, or poorly 'marketed', than you thought.

>Gold is shiny.
>Its expensive.
>Its in jewelry.

It it quite simple for a lay person to comprehend the value of a precious metal.

As someone has already explained to you, you don’t need to understand how something works to make proper use of it.
Everyone in the USA owns a cell phone, if you asked them to describe how it works, 99.9% of them would stare blankly and start drooling.

Hey retard there was a point in time when no humans thought it had value.

Bad argument friend 99% of humanity doesn’t know how the internet works yet we all use it

A fair point. However, unless there is a strong use-case which normies can and do appreciate, its going to struggle to ever truly get off the ground. Especially when fiat institutions will do everything to kill it.

yes but the internet went mainstream because of a cleaner/simpler user interface, blockchain shit is still a fucking drag to learn. once the UI is better, we'll see a lot more people hopping in

Sorry friend, both your retorts are incorrect. There was never a time humans thought gold had no value.
Your second point is completely irrelevant.

t. Young earth creationist

Attached: 0D9F2B1D-8068-46A2-AAC6-54BE47C319AE.jpg (519x600, 76K)

>lol
>retard
>t.
Average crypto 'investor'

That’s why we are going to be rich and normies will suffer lol

they're laughably clueless. mention bitcoin today and most people either think tulip mania/beanie babies (best case) or outright scam a la mt gox and quadriga. push the conversation any further and people's eyes glass over as they start looking for a joke to make about libertarians, pedophiles, or libertarian pedophiles. attempt to mention anything about how "bitcoin" is more than a currency and how the related technologies can be used to trustlessly transfer or prove ownership of any digitally abstracted asset, and they usually go into a sputtering rage as if they're personally insulted by you pointing out the shortcomings of current financial regulators and corrupted institutions of trust.

i paid my parents mortgage with 2017 gains. when things pop off again i'm sorted so who cares. i'm tired of leading these idiots to water. even 3rd worlders have access to the sum of human knowledge via the internet at arms reach, there is no excuse for ignorance at this point.

U mad i called u out on a mongolian basket weaving forum for being a retarded christfag? Quick better go pray honey ;)

Laughing..

Yeah I'm mad, but in 5 minutes I won't be but you'll still be retarded.

(You)

Thanks

What time is sunday school this weekend? LOOOOOOL

Excellent trips.

Attached: 1505833138344.png (448x468, 297K)

The infrastructure, exchanges, wallets are better now, compared to akward nerdy 2017, normies will flood in en masse

They know the term Bitcoin, but that's it. None of the ones I've talked to have any idea that there are 2000 other cryptos out there too. They don't even know what the fuck Ethereum is.

the only crypto that may ever matter is btc, all your other shitcoins are worth less than nothing

>even 3rd worlders have access to the sum of human knowledge via the internet at arms reach, there is no excuse for ignorance at this point.
This literally proves that certain groups/races are superior to others. Kek.

Attached: laughpepe.jpg (229x220, 11K)

A late 30 something year old boomer guy I work with at a cubicle farm mentioned Ethereum a couple times about 6 months ago. My wealthy brother in law almost bought Bitcoin in 2017 but didn't. That covers it.

no not really. unless you consider people disciplined enough to improve the limits of their understanding a distinct group/race. in which case sure.

We know. The shills have left the board as everybody realizes this truth now. Nobody is buying their scams. Best wait until a new crop of newbies emerges.

Right

Attached: 1527561376928.jpg (625x910, 154K)

Asked some of my co-workers they are in their 20s . Literally normies and women , I asked them if they heard of the word "Bitcoin". They did but when I asked them to explain what cryptocurrency is or name any other crypto they were unable to do so.

fun fact, they evolved from the same dog

If you want to see peak normie delusion, go to r/buttcoin. Make sure you wear a hazmat suit when going over to plebbit though.