Adoption is Coming

There once was a digital clash of war. Women wept. Babes ran, wondering. Then came Eidas, a regal knight, questioning this senseless brutality. Whose fatal scroll is this? Methinks its mine! Why falter thy tongue and sink my heart? And thus, the Children of the Night bore fruit. With sunny days on horizon, the herdsman observes. As usual, toward the pasture they heed, no longer living in despair.

Attached: the_regal_eidas.jpg (512x342, 145K)

Please stop with these cringy posts, LTO isn’t vechain.

Fuck off Remy

You're right. Adoption is going to slap you in the face, and not just be a cryptic clue to a meme MoU

looks legit

Attached: LTO FROmessiah.png (202x170, 48K)

Some of you idiots still don't have a bag baka

Oh yeah adoption of a shitcoin before Bitcoin. Thousands of these are going to die before anything in crypto takes off. We haven't touched the surface at all yet and you think this fucking piece of shit is going anywhere. Keep holding those bags. Just like CHX and NKN. Everything is pumped in order to flow back to Bitcoin or Ethereum. The only two that matter.

such a biztard, subtle fantom shill is subtle hombre

WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN

your riddles perplex me sir. I heard about the Binance listing but surely that's not the only reason this is pumping??

Attached: STOP BUYING LTO.jpg (960x434, 242K)

boats and hoes and LTO’s

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.

i went balls deep in lto and left my trezor in my parents house so the fud from people on /biz doesnt get to me

Attached: a1c.png (730x783, 998K)

smart user

sell when this shit moons

Attached: LTO Waste Management Save $30m.png (604x217, 23K)

LTO's possible involvement in Bitmax not listing Lition makes me question this whole transparency campaign. Taking profits before this turns into a proper shit show and LTO tanks

If they could get their use case straight that would be great
>collaboration system on the blockchain
Why put slack in the blockchain?
>save Dutch government $
How?

anyone know what the rumors are, beyond the binance rumor? Heard there was something else

> eIDAS (electronic IDentification, Authentication and trust Services) is an EU regulation on / a set of standards for electronic identification and trust services for electronic transactions in the European Single Market. It was established in EU Regulation 910/2014 of 23 July 2014 on electronic identification and repeals directive 1999/93/EC from 13 December 1999.[1][2]
is the only part i recognized. LTO is based in NL so this would very much apply to them but im unable to connect the dots beyond that

Attached: 9F847C1D-8071-46E0-B750-0A1353D6FEA9.png (469x107, 6K)

FUN another one!
Last time this riddle was here it pumped 30% ... Lesssgo

I just ate 3 hits of acid

No pump yet.

Sunny days on horizon.
Partnership with Horizon (Dutch company, now with Vodafone) on the way?

> 13095155
*When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.* %triforce

john snow + snow falling = we're about to be doing copious quantities of cocaine? count me in

Eidas is a signature protocol isn’t it or some shit? Children of night is what’s throwing me here...

become rich buy lto wait 3 weeks thank me. ok faggots u heard it here 1st

>m
Bad news for you because your parents found out about LTO adoption coming and "lost" your trezor.

just look LTO a month from now.

this is bullshit he wont break it down

LTO has a yearlong history in automating workflow processes for companies. However,they faced the request from their clients how to deal with storing data when it comes to cross-company workflow automization. Just letting the other party store and validate the data poses a risk as you can imagine.

This is where they decided to use the blockchain to solve this problem. A brilliant use case born from an actual realworld business problem.

Feels good fapping to my LTO bag..

Vechain has been shitting the bed for a year now. You're right, this isn't Vechain.

when moon?

Attached: IMG_20190323_181624.png (1080x924, 376K)

the Children of the Night bore fruit. With sunny days on horizon, the herdsman observes. As usual, toward the pasture they heed, no longer living in despair.

Translation= The community participating is the children of fruit, the sunny days must be when this price discovery is finally finished and sustained.

No longer living in despair? Yeah LTO is definitely my fucking ticket out of being a wage cuck.

It's not hard to decipher even newfags can understand this is one of the only small caps that is going to fly.

Pour one out for Harambe. This ones about to go apeshit.

Attached: harambe.jpg (400x400, 50K)

Next couple weeks are about to be insane

based

Nice dump fags