So now that my parents are kicking me out soon I need cheap stuff for my apartment

So now that my parents are kicking me out soon I need cheap stuff for my apartment.

Is there Jow Forums approved shopping?

I'll post some of things I am thinking about getting for my apartment.

Pic related:
My soon to be lone piece of watching tv furniture, not counting folding chairs.

Attached: Capture.png (1314x676, 461K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/adamsburg-couch-and-sofaall-for-only/6848419693.html
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/pittsburgh-never-used-tv-stand-glass/6829798852.html
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/pittsburgh-kitchen-table-4-chairs/6829227920.html
pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/pittsburgh-dresser-end-tables-mirror/6836389922.html
amazon.com/dp/B07NKG8C5Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_e7MLCb9251JE2
amazon.com/dp/B00Q7EPPDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will you have wood floors? If so, kneepads

Buy older quality stuff, or find a good Amish store. Everything is cheap Chinese garbage nowadays

Yump.
Buy used older stuff. Dove tailed shit.
Don't waste your money on Ikea shit that will last two years.
Buy old, HQ, cheap shit

Walmart for consumables and auctions for furniture.

Here is my future TV stand.

I didn't apartment shop yet. Probably going to leave in June.

Attached: Capture.png (1327x652, 519K)

Here is the Walmart tv I already have. A cheap 1080p from about 3 years ago. Never had room for it. Got it due to a bundle price mistake.

Attached: 3B284444-7E46-4242-B62A-458766A38B39.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

Overstock?

Walmart. Overstock is for rich people.

Here is my list so far guys.

Attached: Capture.png (537x632, 30K)

>If so, kneepads

OP, This user wants you to suck cock for money.

>...
>Fryer
>First aid kit
>Fire extinguisher
>...

I like how you think

>buying from retail
brainlet never gonna make it
unironically connections is what you need
you can get a full fucking kitchen with equipment for 20% of retail price when buying straight out of the factory
even cheaper if you settle for "defects" like "color variation" or "missing bolts" that you can get for pennies

also your 240 dollar mattress is about 80 dollar on wholesale straight from factory
t. mattress and bed production company owner

How should he find such a contact

all that matters is the orientation of your bed and where to put stuff near windows

IKEA. If you buy the cheapest of everything you could probably furnish a house for $400.

>watching tv

people still watch tv?

>So now that my parents are kicking me out
Kek

Some people watch TV and film socially user, weird huh.

The fryer of course is optional, but nice to have.

>note to self : burn gel

Kill yourself redditor.

The mattress is the only thing I would spend considerable dough on. Get a cheap couch from goodwill and clean it up a bit. The rest I would just make myself out of scavenged wood.

The computer is right there and going to be plugged into the TV. I already have an antenna and an xbox one. No cable sub, just netflix.

Attached: 3DBDE7C5-14A1-43FB-AFFC-490FBE46D71C.jpg (573x322, 47K)

This thread is all redditors desu. I stocked and furnished my entire apartment using theforklift + slickdeals + keepa to track price drops. Get on my leve faggots.

This

If you move out how do you magically find slickdeals for everything you need. Like say you need a tv stand. Do you keep your TV on the floor until months later you find a deal on a stand?

Attached: C9923E41-E2CD-4E8E-B4A5-25973E756B7E.jpg (4032x3024, 1.9M)

Theforklift + keepa brainlet.

>old
>high quality
>cheap
You may only pick one

Id just buy the necessities and then fill everything else in on a need-to basis. That way you will custom fill your house with stuff you definitely like over time.
Rather than just dumping a bunch of shit into your house, which you’ll probably grow to hate.
Just my 2 cents

Oh and mattress from Amazon. I spent $200 on mine and 3 years later it’s still the best one I’ve owned. Had a $1k+ before it.

How to get these connections?

Don’t forget the rope user. Good luck.

Oh and use OfferUp for local shit or a couch if you can’t afford a good one delivered to you. I used Greycork but they closed but there’s others now.

I think you're spending too much on kitchen gadgets. You just need a handful of pots, pans, spatulas, and tongs. One of each is technically enough, depending on what you're making. An oven/stove, a fridge, and a microwave are all you really need in terms of appliances. You can fry and toast on a stove. And $50 on a first aid kit? Bandages, gauze pads, and antiseptics shouldn't cost you over $10. Most of that furniture you can make yourself too.

You could easily do all of this for under $500. If you find that you're needing things you don't have, feel free to pick it up at the store. Instead of buying everything you think you'll need, buy what you end up needing.

just live in a van. apartments are for normies

> walmart shill on biz

Attached: 1542486854747.png (395x396, 144K)

IKEA is cheaper than Walmart in my experience.

>I think you're spending too much on kitchen gadgets.
I cook a lot, everyday. Rarely eat out. Matter of fact last sit down restaurant I went to was about 2 years ago. Not counting the occasional lunch or dinner run for fast food.

Pic very related.

I also already have pots/frying pans and some utensils. Only really need a big soup pot.

Attached: Capture.png (1579x555, 76K)

>I spent $200 on mine
Was it the same 12 inch foam one?

>just live in a van. apartments are for normies
No....lol

>IKEA is cheaper than Walmart in my experience.
Maybe. I do have a chest of drawers from them. But they are pretty far away from me. I'll check the website.

Attached: Capture.png (989x210, 43K)

>IKEA is cheaper than Walmart in my experience.
LOL

Attached: Capture.png (1070x931, 531K)

Arm chairs are for rich people. You can get a sofa or loveseat for around the same price. Ikea is good for cheap portable desks and cabinets/drawers

If you live near an Ikea and prowl the "as is" section, you can get some good deals. My L desk is huge and only costed me 110$. Butcher block polish beach wood too.

OP, since you have a fit you can pick up a decent amount of shit off craigslist. There are a lot of rich people who get rid of their nice shit whenever they feel like it and offload it for the cheap. Since it's your first go, nothing has to mach. In my experience chaises are uncomfortable as fuck, just get a chair and storage ottoman. A large cast iron skillet (thrift store) can cover a lot of your cooking, used cooking sheets will cook your food better (most cook times are made for broken in sheets)

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/adamsburg-couch-and-sofaall-for-only/6848419693.html

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/pittsburgh-never-used-tv-stand-glass/6829798852.html

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/pittsburgh-kitchen-table-4-chairs/6829227920.html

pittsburgh.craigslist.org/fuo/d/pittsburgh-dresser-end-tables-mirror/6836389922.html

Now post Walmart

Same as Ikea. No sorting by price, just the category.

I'll check out craigslist. Kind of worried about bedbugs though.

I'm on the eastern side of Pittsburgh. The Ikea is like an hour away on the west (assuming no traffic).

Attached: Capture.png (848x907, 544K)

Thrift stores nigga

You should look on offer up’s and Craigslist free section. Tons of good furniture given away on those sites. I found a marble Herman Miller table for free on offer up. Also if there is a habitat for humanity in your area you can get really good deals on brand and non brand furniture in their stores. Pic related after getting over 7k worth of furniture for free

Attached: F3CD56C7-6A98-4136-94E1-1D7FAA95728E.jpg (1181x897, 102K)

furniture you'll figure out but learn to enjoy cooking. Seriously I wasted so much money over the years from eating out when I was on my own.

>Also if there is a habitat for humanity in your area you can get really good deals on brand and non brand furniture in their stores.

I actually had to volunteer for one for one of my college classes. Lot of old junk there, but some stuff is good.

>but learn to enjoy cooking
I already know how to cook, was talking about it here:

Attached: DSCI0009.jpg (3264x2448, 2.52M)

>12 inch foam one
What?

Was similar to this
Modway Ultimate Quilted Pillow Top Jenna 14" Full Innerspring Mattress White amazon.com/dp/B07NKG8C5Q/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_e7MLCb9251JE2

amazon.com/dp/B00Q7EPPDA

Has lots of good reviews.

Purse.io makes everything on amazon 25% cheaper

I live in the Bay Area so there’s lots of good finds from rich people who buy new furniture every couple of months. Gotta go to the ones in wealthy areas and make friends with the workers who can cut deals for up to 50%

Craigslist. Furniture is almost free. People wait until the last minutr before movin to post stuff so sell stuff for next to nothing.

Add "ugly" and you get tehm all