Whats your side hustle biz ?

Whats your side hustle biz ?

Attached: 4324324234324243242.png (590x590, 388K)

selling "branded" china shit to normies in my shopify store at a 300% markup. making a couple hundreds per day - comfy.

name just one product you sell there

Augmented social media traffic. Completely on autopilot. For example, I can sell 1000 instagram followers for $10 and turn around and purchase them from a panel for 60 cents. It's automated too, so as soon as someone buys from my store it automatically purchases from the panel, so I don't have to do anything.

And I thought of a really cool way to market it too - I'm still in college and the guy who (partially) owns my fraternity's house also owns several bars in the area. He got me connected with several other bar owners in the area, and I supply them, for free, with 21+ bands that they turn around and use at their bars/clubs.

I can get 10,000 for $300.

Each of those has my logo and link printed on them, and I get about 3-4,000 uniques weekly. From those, about 2% converts with an average order of $12. My margins are 80-85%. It's a great business for a college student.

Attached: tfw too intelligent for my frat bros.png (659x525, 205K)

Semi-automated business-class crypto trading

sun glasses

overall revenue p.m.?

You mean you're selling replicas? Isn't that dangerous? I remember my friend having problems with Burberry many years ago on eBay, isn't it worse now?

Fucking your mother AND YOUR father.

Attached: 1534392975490.jpg (637x476, 26K)

Legit

no i make stacy believe a $5 piece of shit is worth $50-70 because it's a ((brand)). but the word brand is meaningless really - you can come up with a name and then you have a brand kek. but overall profit is just around 300% because of marketing expenses, fulfillment, returns, virtual assistants, etc. still nice for a NEET

Do you buy in bulk, or drop ship with long delivery times?

larp

larp, there's infinite panels from a simple google search. No way you make anything from this.

How do you handle shipping? Buy 500units in various sizes and ship them from your house? Or fba?

I wouldn’t say larp I would say he probably made a couple hundred on certain days in the past, then averaging 100 per day overall , at 3x markup that’s very reasonable neet sum

no it's definitely a larp. dropshipping is dead. I used to do it in 2016, made 100k. Know people who made 1mil+. It is now dead.

How do you handle shipping? You must be shipping out a lot every day to be making a couple hundred dollars profit. I have a small ebay setup doing the same kind of thing with lingerie, but I find it hard to deal with more than 10 sales a day just because packaging etc takes time and I have to work around my day job. I've been wanting to hire out but I'm not making enough profit yet to make it feasible.

in the beginning i did dropshipping only, but its a PITA with 2-3 week delivery times from China. Same shit with returns. Sales have steadily grown and now I have a freight forwarder and an agent in Shenzhen who is doing bulk shipments as well. I usually ship FOB from there and it takes 5-6 weeks to arrive, but way cheaper than shipping by air. Stuff arrives directly in a local fulfillment center (not FBA, more like a 3PL) and they take care of the orders and returns.

FBA is a meme, their fees are skyhigh + 15% seller fee. Fuck that shit desu.

How would you find a 3pl that will be reliable and cheap, and does yours do any quality control for you?

Installing gutter screens. As long as you can climb a ladder it is the easiest job imaginable and its so easy to sell. "Never clean your gutters again!" and boomers are practically handing me their wallets. So I'll line up 2-3 jobs on a Saturday, usually small single story homes because I'm lazy, and 4-8 hours later I have $1500 cash.

If you want to do it, make sure you can climb a fucking ladder. And don't buy mesh/vinyl shit, but the solid grated aluminum ones like pic related. They last longer and they're easier to install.

Attached: screenz$$$.jpg (2200x1960, 1.07M)

Why is it dead in your opinion? This oversaturation FUD is baseless, people are buying more stuff online than ever before.

There are tons of companies doing fulfillment really, just check Google and contact a few and get quotations about pick-and-pack fees, warehouse fees, etc.

QC is done by my ground agent in Shenzen, so far everything arrived fine

Wouldn't the leaves and shit just get stuck on top of that too? Like whats the point of this???

Attached: Jackie-chan-confused (1).png (500x307, 37K)

How do you stand out from other numerous shops doing the same? How do people find your shop?

Moar

Water settles and retains in gutters. They are usually installed poorly and the water will just sit in there, until the leaves turn into a wet paste rife with bird shit, roof particles and bacteria. Then you have to climb up and scoop that crap out. Boomers are getting old and don't have time for that noise. With screens, the water drops down into the gutter while the leaves stay up top. Because they're not saturated, they dry quickly and blow off in the wind.

Pic related is a hood, they are dog shit. Screens are better in every way and much easier to install.

Attached: gutter guard.png (769x457, 391K)

shit that's a great idea. what do you charge? Do you include the screens in the charge or do you make them pay for it in addition? And you just put up ads/make a craigslist ad and that's it?

It's dead because fb ads has penalized dropshipping, everybody now knows about aliexpress and amazon. Every product in china is now on amazon by 100 sellers. It is dead and dying more every day.

Also I dont see how it's baseless when I've done over 10000 dropshipped orders myself in 2016 and saw it die right before my eyes as normies got in.

How do you only do ranchers? Do you ask what kind of house they have and then only call back if they have a ranch, or do you sell door to door?

definite larp. every time this thread gets posted some asshole comes through spamming the panel of the week.

Look at this, user. Do you really want to climb up and scoop this mess of bird shit and pine needles with your bare hands? Of course not, that's why you're gonna pay me $700 to install some bitchin screens

I solicit door to door, most retirees don't really mind and it lets me scout out desirable jobs. This way I can look for 1-2 story homes(easy work) that also happen to be surrounded by trees(easy sell). Craigslist ads can work but you don't want to show up to some 3 story mansion because then the work becomes dangerous and hard. I prefer roofs that I can walk on. I charge for the screens by the foot because that's how they're sold along with labor charges and a gutter cleaning premium if needed.

Yes, its tradie work but after years of being a tradie I've found this is the most piss easy job, easiest to sell and the profit is pretty good.

Attached: oregon-gutter-debris.jpg (620x465, 370K)

how can you make $1500 bucks if 1 meter of screen just costs a couple bucks at most? how many meters of screen do you need per job on average? how much do you charge per hour of labor?

i didn't say i am using fb ads, my traffic is organic. just sell your own brand - that no one else is selling and you are fine bro

In this case, how would you get the screws underneath the shingles?

How are you driving organic traffic? Perhaps YouTube or content marketing?

ok but any type of organic traffic equals free money. You're in the business of traffic generation, not selling china shit to normies.

>how can you make $1500 bucks if 1 meter of screen just costs a couple bucks at most?
Because people are fucking stupid and lazy, you would really be surprised. Most people are surprised at how cheap it is. That Gutter Guard infomercial scam company charges people thousands.

They don't go under shingles, they just butt up to the back of the gutter and you pop a zip screw in. Sometimes you have to improvise but the material is flexible so its easy to bend if you need to slip it under a shingle(i only screw to the front if this is the case, the shingle will hold it in place). Watch some videos and try it on your own house if you want. Its skilled work but doesn't take long to get the hang of it and get your work looking professional. All you need is a truck, an impact drill and some ladders. They don't sell the good ones at Home Depot either, you have to go to a construction supply outlet.

good content, social media / viral marketing campaigns
yeah the right type of traffic. i have never seen a better conversion rate than with overweight people in the weightloss niche - no joke. those people are desperate and spend big bucks. but forget competing in that space without a marketing budget of at least $100-200k. I was lucky and had a semi-successful site in that niche for a while and made $1500 on my best day - with $400-500 on a normal day from 300 visitors/day. Then I bought a website in the sports entertainment niche that was doing AdSense, had 4000 unique visitors per day and only $70-100 daily ad revenue. So you see, quality of traffic is key. Not quantity.

I already know that faggot

Ok gutter guy out. I just wanted to share my stupid side job with Jow Forums. I'm not smart enough for internet stuff. If anybody wants to get into it, watch a ton of youtube videos and good luck. There's money to be made on aging boomers laziness, if nothing else remember that.

Attached: 1552608675705.jpg (622x464, 175K)

why dont you do it full time and hire an army of mexicans?

i have shared some stuff in another online biz related thread the other day, so yeah i wouldn't be surprised :) what are you doing today, if it's not dropshipping anymore? no online business at all?

a lot of things have changed in the 7 years i have been doing it, social media has blown up and Google got smarter in determining if your website/content is spam or not. Today you need quality content and social engagement, shares, likes, a YT channel, all that bullshit. I don't really know how long I want to be involved with that anymore - if you do SEO your career basically depends on Google. I hate that idea, that's why I am trying to find other sources of income.

Just look up dropshipping
Everyone is doing this nowadays
And going to die in few years
Try Amazon FBA it's way cheaper than Shopify

Attached: _.jpg (746x907, 247K)

been doing internet marketing full time since 2008. Now I make bots and web apps that generate passive income. I don't jump on trends, I do stuff no one has ever heard of and code my own tools. Imo anything that has a tutorial or that any normie can jump into without any special skill is dead, or will die within months.

well, the early 2000's were really the golden era of webspam kek hope you made a ton of money back then. A lot of the greyhat SEO stuff is still somewhat working today, but the days where you could xrumer spam your way to #1 in a couple of days are definitely over for good. back in the day no one knew what SEO was, i realized i have to do get out around 2015/16 when I started more and more seeing normies talk about SEO and SMM. Today it's really just a side hustle for me, but I have good memories still.

Also great you can code and do your own shit! Long-term that's for sure a better strategy. All the best!

Who dis boi? He hella cute!

True that. Wish there were an easier way to find little niche shit like that but it seems like you have to stumble upon it.

das eliza-chan, arrested at some for showing her own underage body to strangers online

close to 4000 revenue, take home closer to 3200.

preciate it user.

I'm marketing to college students, not professional instagram influencers. These aren't the people to put $30 in a panel before buying anything by sending a sketchy wire transfer to India.

Basically the business model is "buy followers the 'non-sketchy' way, where users can check out with a credit card right there from a well-built site. College kids wont take the time to go in and find a panel. They'd rather have the work done for them.

how are you handling payments, stripe?

Yes. Stripe passes the order info to zapier which passes it to a script that passes it to the panel. It also refills my panel account when it gets to $10.

growing weed, but I am my best and only customer

Attached: 1.jpg (900x900, 196K)

pretty sure you’re just smoking weed, dude. Buy a rosin presser and start your own wax business just don’t get caught

>hustle

Cringe.

Wow and now you're going to say we should sing up to your supplier GVP? epic win, I made so much! zozzle

I know a dude who back in day ran a pony island export from bangkok to his bros in essex to put up on market stall. He wound up doing 8 months in the nonthabury, the "normal" jail beside the Hilton. even just thai jail is legit a life changing thing for anyone.

this is such a gay larp you faggot.

I need a good side hustle, goys. I work four nights as a bartender and make pretty good money that is mostly off the books and tax free. I want to do something from home just to make an extra $200-$500 a month that I can drop into investments.

kek, looks like I've found someone's niche. I'm going to keep talking about it too.

I haven't linked my site or any panel to use nor do I care to - I don't want your money. I explained the model - as the thread asked for - and if you want to implement it somewhere else feel free to.

TFW I make 150 bucks for every 1 hour job I get to tear these things off when they inevitably get gunked up with shit and the water is just dumping off the roofs to the foundation.

Thanks for keeping me in business, I make an extra 400-500 bucks every Sunday taking these off 3 or 4 houses.

Attached: images (3).jpg (205x246, 9K)

universal masturbation

I work 70 hours a week. No time for side hustle

I'm running a dragongate miner making 1000$ a month profit. Shits has 250th/s hashrate kek btfo

Attached: 347476933.jpg (143x175, 31K)

>Shenzen
I'm thinking about moving here and getting out of my shithole college town. Is it realistic to do well there without speaking chinese? Also do you know what the cost of living is like?

Ponzi scheme. Pulling around 1 btc a day now. Pretty comfy.

please tell about how you build your brand and market, with specifics

whats name of this chick?

eBay is a joke stuck on 2008 security measures.

>chick

Attached: 158783457834.png (577x584, 506K)

Donating plasma and selling weed

No problem bro. But lets be honest, you're probably tearing off mostly cheap vinyl Home Depot garbage.

Attached: sonofabitch.gif (350x192, 1.12M)

It's much more cost-effective for me to work extra at my regular job. One extra shift is over $750.

My side hustle is receiving rent and using the money to invest in Mutual funds.

I am planning to sell my property in about 2 years time and then investing the full amount in these dividend paying stocks.

The money I receive will be enough to live off, but ideally I'll use that security to create my own business and earn money on the side (I have no idea what I will do).

Ideally, the money that I make from the business is enough to live off, and the money in my investments will constantly compound and by the time I reach 40 i'll be a multi-millionaire.

I give handjobs in the Dollar Tree parking lot ($1 each).