Will I make it ?

Planning to add another $5k in fiat . Have about 100k in savings and 90k in 401k. Should I put another 20k in crypto ?

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-075818.png (1440x2560, 759K)

>aion
>pretty much at bankruptcy
are you retarded? drop that shit and buy QNT instead

nice profile but like user said dunno about that AION.... flip it for LTC or more ETH/WAX

nice shitcoin folio you got there sheesh you could have made it in 2 years but not with that. try again

At least they are transparent, and they have about 2 years runaway . What about other projects ? No information on funding is available for almost 99.9%of the projects, they may also be bankruptg

>holds a project that is literally bankrupt
>thinks its better than holding something that isn't
is Jow Forums this delusional?

is WAX really a good buy atm? Volume seems too low and it was once in the top 40

keep an eye on it itll grow, q2 mainnet. it was 3 cents a few weeks back, cost avg, i hold 120k+ will flip it for BTC later on, could go to 2$ later on and up to 5+ during a bullrun. It has actually use case and is in use right now, also if you look at blocktivity has 2nd highest volume (through real use not through fake use like EOS)

Okay, any info on their funding status, how many years of runaway they have? i know there is opskins behind them

why the fuck are holding GAS lol

Link you dumbshit

good choice with AION. know someone that works for them big things behind the scenes

Nice 2017 portfolio.

Where should I park another 5k?

Knc

Attached: B3BE3819-66CC-4182-B8D8-1B86FA95CA92.jpg (750x531, 236K)

stick to BTC and ETH and you'll be fine don't fall for the link meme

Omg get rid of the shitcoins. No more money in crypto if ur just guna buy shit

>100k in savings
Why

Attached: 4629E957-2E98-4DA1-89F4-B1C53E0F8D2D.png (1242x2208, 888K)

Should I put 20k from savings into ETH?

all of these holding arent worth anything if you're not really taking 100% advantage of this market while its still in its 'wild west' / 'uranium fever' 'gold rush' and *enter cliche here* i trade only with market analyst groups that are coordinated with the biggest trading groups and offices and yes also Pump and dump crap but it works , no point of holding crypto for the 1-4% here , there.
im trading with mytopcrypto . com if you want to see what i mean