Take Off Imminent

I cant say much but to get in before the second exchange. Many developments taking place...
You dont have much time. This is your warning. I will cap this for future reference.

Attached: VIDT.takeoff.1.jpg (1242x1279, 201K)

I finally got my desired amount of VIDT. I think we go past ICO prices which is .20-.40 cents on next exchange listing which should be soon. Can you give us any more info OP?

incorrect, next moon mission is NAVY

Incorrect. Vidt hasn't left the atmosphere yet

OP can you spill the beans

These dub-dubs deserve the beans

Sorry I cant say much.

Lol I'm holding regardless but op I wouldn't say this is a legit way to shill but do what you want, I'm already strapped in. If you have some beans to spill let your fellow vid chads in

Same, I'm already in heavy. Not looking to unload for a while and when icdo o'Neill be slowly at a time. I think this coin can go in the 100-400M range in bull mode. This is like much more appealing Factom.

Not o'Neil... it will* stupid phone

where do you buy vidt?

Idex currently
Anther exchange coming soon, not sure if OP knows which one Haha autocorrect!

man I just got coinbase pro and binance, really weighing the pros and cons of starting yet another wallet somewhere. I need to cave and buy a trezor..

Attached: accounts.vid.jpg (640x320, 111K)

So basically all of Wididi's clients will use V-ID?

"The number of V-ID tokens needed for validating files is expected to increase,
because the number of organizations that validate files with V-ID is expected
to increase. "

t.whitepaper

Attached: partners.vid.png (812x147, 21K)

Nice BMW would be huge

Yuggeeee

Does it already have a working product?

Yes they already have clients such as multi billion dollar company Airbus using their services amongst others.