MAKING MONEY OFF OF CUCKS

Cuckoldry is on the rise in the US how do we profit from this???

Attached: cuck.png (1420x968, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/socialjustice101
twitch.tv/malgolath
twitch.tv/videos/398868128
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

omg ultimate KEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Clearly bate

holy fucking shit

this is some of the weakest bait i have ever come across.
you belong there op
go back

nope google it - it's real i even forgot i screencapped this just found it on my HDD kek

Women deserve rape so stopping that is a great mistake

Attached: hecute.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>baited by a redditor
user...

literally describing beta males. this is what happens when we stray from the church and make a return to nature, the alphas get to go back to openly fucking all of the women instead of doing it in secret while the betas take care of them knowingly instead of unknowingly

I'm sure I can Google the original thread. And I can assure you he/she/it's just trolling and you guys are falling for the bait. The username is SocialJustice101 for fuck's sake.

This but unironically. This is what an unregulated meritocracy looks like. Now go cry into your copy of atlas shrugged.

reddit.com/user/socialjustice101

this could be real, so when are we going to start the cleansing?

I love it. The same thing that makes life so difficult for incels is what makes it rewarding for people who are actually trying.

cucked. rape the dumb cunt that posted that. fucking kikey ass motha fuckin logic.

Thats nothing

Attached: 9.jpg (1189x1070, 539K)

o damn son, i was look at this. fuckign crack me up

Fucking wot m80

bozarking

holy fucj

That guy has got to be either bipolar schizo or larping

People are that pathetic lad, it's fucked isn't it

it's getting even better lmao got more of that kek

Are you both retarded

What the fuck.

On the one hand, it is somewhat satisfying because the girl was shamelessly taking advantage of an Asperger-case and he blew her out.
On the other, this guy is a total retard.

jesus christ. that sense of dread when you realize halfway in he doesn't regret any of it
for anyone who doubts this just spend some time in any big streamer's channel. there's always one guy that spends waaay too much time there and makes up half of the donations

>for anyone who doubts this just spend some time in any big streamer's channel. there's always one guy that spends waaay too much time there and makes up half of the donations
How would you know? Unless...

she didnt even cross eyes and poke tongue, what a waste of money.

>he blew her out.
he didn't win in this scenario. Not even in the slightest.
He just lost.

because if you watch 30 minutes a day at random times, and they are there making comments every time you are there....
and i'm never going to pay anyone to play video games, but I do like to watch.

We all lost.

>but I do like to watch.
I bet

?

Holy shit. After doing some digging it's fucking real. It's this sperg:
twitch.tv/malgolath

this is bait. No actual non-tranny woman would explicitly give their pronouns.

this is (maybe?) the girl he is talking about
twitch.tv/videos/398868128

You don’t browse twitter enough user

Are we living in the age of trolls? I swear man it's so fucking weird reading all this shit and think there's a person who in all seriousness wrote it.

we are now witnessing the results of decades of academia brainwash, yeah its quite surreal but its not even its final form. You will shit bricks

I probably would have hurt that woman badly already if I was in his place which I never would be in the first place cucks are lowlife and make the world shitter REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shopify, shitty product cuck chasity from china.

nothing to do with academia, turd

but something has definitely been a-brewing and its affecting us all. Some of us (like this guy) just can't handle it at all

I don't think so. She doesn't appear to have ever played Hearthstone. She's also a femgineer so I doubt she ever had money issues.

I think these people have always existed. It's not like autism and stalking is something new but it's still crazy seeing them post on the internet none the wiser.

the absolute state of western civilization

Attached: pepe2.jpg (640x633, 42K)

I want to find blue haired feminists and larp as a Nazi and make them my fascist money slave. I’d just need an SS uniform and would talk down to them. I bet a bunch of Jews would get turned on by it!

Attached: FB0081E7-1096-4E8B-89B3-828B733C5373.jpg (1024x646, 66K)

I hated cucks but now that I got a gf and learned she used to be a slut I get off to imagining her sucking off me and my friends all at the same time.

I don't know why.

Attached: 1550036662116.jpg (996x776, 62K)

whats the pic

God damn this makes my head hurt with cringe.
>Mentions a $400 and $500 donation.
>30s
>Could only do that because he got an inheritance of about a year's worth of min wage.
Fucking pathetic

we dont even know how old that is, had he invested in crypto he be fuckign delpine by now.

>We posting Reddit screencaps now
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Write material on how it's beneficial to adopt this perspective (spice it up with examples from other cultures and warp the data to taste) Push for anti-cuck shaming. Let simmer.

You guys are making a "mountain out of a mole hill," as it were, heh. There's nothing wrong with two people sharing a real connection over a distance, no matter the form that connection takes. These stories are tragic and read more like romeo and juliet to me - a forbidden but otherwise totally valid love that ended in pain for purely logistical reasons. You would never understand how I feel because you're wretched and take pleasure in others' suffering - especially women and those women choose to spend their attention on.

Kys faggot

>women WANT rape

based and redpilled

Most men want to be raped too. Its not about sex its about power.

You have bad self esteem

I'm feeling bullish on cuckoldry!!!

Attached: 1541503191354.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

yeah this is satire... but LOL

we're gonna need a bigger gas chamber

The post date says "just now" so whoever posted it took the screencap. Bait.