Attached: download.jpg (368x137, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025633951
youtube.com/watch?v=XN0w6LCGE8k
coingecko.com/en/coins/swap
swap.fyi/
swap.fyi/#team
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I swapped mine for LINK, a real man's coin.

>buy high sell low: the post
stay poor

link won't do anything meaningful for a while, would much rather make my 2x-10x on coins like these while i wait

also check it out:
citex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025633951
new gook exchange listing

My bags have been packed since 1300 sats, this is a no fucking brainer. Great dev, great coin, $450k marketcap. You have to be real fucking stupid to not have any XWP at all lol

Selling a $460k marketcap coin for a $160 million marketcap coin. Smart man....

That coin makes every other CryptoNote shitcoin cry in the shower (specially the premined ones).

price predictions anyone??

this thing could easily go to $5-$10 soon once some bigger exchanges list it (inevitable at this point)

Hope you have a rope packed too :thumbsup:

>6k volume
nope

>caring about the volume, not the project itself
Never gonna make it.

The dev is a known scammer.
Enjoy your bags.
Bytecoin style premine incoming.

This user is right!
youtube.com/watch?v=XN0w6LCGE8k

>Sell all CN coins.
>Makes a CN coin.

I hate you guys, it's a shitty project and i have been bagholding this for more than a week.

fuck you guys, i don't wish you the best.

Dude if you’ve been bag holding for a week than you’re x3.5 are you fucking retarded? Did your at home aide type this out for you? Lol

$60,000 ... you’re not very good at addition.

kek. only on biz can we find someone like this.

addition? You are not good at reading numbers
coingecko.com/en/coins/swap

@ this fag

This coin looks scammy.
Even their logo is stolen.

I am barely even x2 , bought in at almost 3000.
regardless it is constantly trading sideways, the low volume and the dwindling buy walls, it is gonna plummet so hard - i know it.

The truth is: This project without ANY kind of those bullshit means of self funding is doing far more better in just 4 months of existance than all those premined CryptoNote shitcoins. All those souls trying to FUD here are poor screwed bagholders of crap like Loki, Stellite, Dero, Sumo, Masari, Nerva and, of course, Haven.

You mean all the coins the scammy dev has a pool for?
Kek

>scammy dev
How is Haven going, bagholder?

>implying i would invest in something with seb green.
No bags good sir!
I am all in XMR.
The only CN coin that matters.

Enjoy FPGAs, a shitty PoW algo and your 2 minutes block time.

Comfy on 10k swap. This shit could easily go x20

More than enough.

You are not good at researching anything that isn’t on an exchange plugged into a market makers api you utter dumbfuck... this is why you will always be poor and never x40,000 like I have in the past 3 years

Also yes of course my bags are packed op you fuck

>Too poor to get itself listed on at least one major exchange
>Website has © 2017
>Company is unknown
>Developers are unknown

*SNIFF* smells like a scam.

95% of people in crypto wants things easy and at hand. They can't, compile things from git, can't build and run their own coin's daemon or CLI tools (ignoring the fact that most of the shit today doesn't have even a mainnet). They can't even do their own research. That's the main reason why crypto unfortunately became a scammers paradise.

>Too poor to get itself listed on at least one major exchange
The project is clean. No premine. No dev fee. No founders rewards. No BULLSHIT made to enrich their owners. It's fair like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Monero and Grin, and voluntarily funded for essential things if necessary. Better than every single self funded scam. Exchanges listing will come with the time and by merit, not bought like all the ERC20 scam tokens.

>Website has © 2017
Lie. swap.fyi/

>Company is unknown
There's no "company" running this project. It's an open project made BY the community FOR the community. No scammy company to take any profits for it like 95% of all the projects in crypto.

>Developers are unknown
Lie. swap.fyi/#team

0/10 FUD. Try harder.

ok but how many to make it?

Define "make it".

Dude literally absolutely nothing you said is true at all, was that a FUD attempt or are you mentally disabled?

Just a shitcoin holder, possibly.

>Dero
>crap
choose one but only one you retarded mongoloid

Yes, pure crap.
A crap with 10% premine controlled by a single unknown person.
A crap with a license over the code.
A crap mined by CryptoNight ASICs since the start (the same obsolete and not manufactured anymore ASICs used also to mine Sumokoin, Electroneum and Karbowanec).
A crap that was closed source in the past.
A crap that the single unknown shady dev keeps continuously lying and can't maintain his roadmap (where are the useless smart contracts promised for Q4 2018?).
A crap which the 1 year old ledger already takes double of the time to sync than the 4 year old Monero ledger in a SSD disk.

You're a complete brainlet with single digit I.Q. for falling for this.

bump

yes sirs good coin

The fact biz is still talking about this is bullish

Maybe. Unfortunately, most of Jow Forums still appreciates useess ERC20 tokens.