OH SHIT

WE HAVE REACHED THE TOP
IT'S ALL DOWNHIILL FROM HERE
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: WE ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE.png (653x461, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buy arable land, food, water and shiny rocks

fuck I hope it crashes so I can buy the dip

it goah cresh dis yar for sure guiz

Attached: 67879.png (560x545, 61K)

Actually can't we just short it and get rich that way? Sounds too good to be true desu senpai~

None of those things you listed matter without water, so you're better off just buying that.

lets all listen to some unsuccessful autistic 24 year old that looks at a graph from a google search

relex, dear

those are unironically the best graphs

My pops is creating a report as we speak about this to present to unions for why they can't push for more money. It puts them ina funny spot considering unions are liberal, they'll either have to agree or go against their belief system and argue that Trumps economy is booming for the long haul.

wtf I'm 18 not 24
>:(

yep. global market crash will happen within 18 months. congrats. buy btc. btc will moon in 36 months

Why the fuck would you say that? If you can give me 3 reasons why this graph is "unironically the best graph" That's not even a fucking word in the human language.
I'll tell your mommy to cook your favorite dinner for tomorrow

Oh I thought you were an oblivious mid 20s guy who smokes weed and lives at moms house, you are just young and clueless

If you zoom out it looks like the year preceding the first year of the great depression

The infamous triple top.

Rip

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-011450_TradingView.jpg (1440x1423, 332K)

There has to be a reason for it to pop if there even is a bubble.
What's the reason?

Jesus what a fucking amazing analytic observation. I'm sure 45 year old economists with 6 years of schooling just google the DOW graph and guess whats going to happen.

Fuck you for being raised in America and being such a dumb fuck of a human

Do you even know what this graph represents? This isn't chink pyramid funny crypto money you young fatherless anime boy

Yeah, all the tech companies lose 80% value (they breached their parabolic advance months ago). And as Peter Brandt says, that's a minimum 80% drop.

google what this graph represents, go take a fat ass bong rip or your anti-depressant meds so you can focus on reading atleast 2 pages of information. You sound so fucking dumb you are lucky you are anonymous because you are embarrassingly uneducated.

Capp'd. See you in five years mr boomer stock guy.

Sorry bro, its you that sounds dumb.

this guy is right. look at all the tech charts and compare them to the market cycle graph.

calling successful people zoomers or boomers is like calling white people crackers, we don't give a fuck that you are a dumb ass uneducated nigger calling us meme names. We make money and you don't while your mommy does your laundry.

because the market likes to overshoot, then overcorrect. there are a few risk factors (millenials aren't buying homes), PE is still decently high, and we have an inverted yield curve.
while trump has done plenty of good, the effects weren't that huge to justify the surge we've had.

amazon google and facebook went through huge growth phases, and now are in the decadent smug head up asshole phase. fb/google is now trying to be a nanny government with censorship, idk if amazon is faltering this way. pride before the fall.

Your IQ might actually be lower than the retard you are trying to defend

Just try to make your brain focus for 5 minutes and read what the fucking you are trying to talk about

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dow_Jones_Industrial_Average

>being unironically this triggered
Kek

its all the same shit dummy.

Probably the biggest sign of all is this happened yesterday. Lookup what happened when Katie Perry painted her nails crypto coins.

Attached: download.jpg (207x243, 8K)

What the fuck are you talking about?

There is maybe 5-7 Tech companies in the DOW average you stupid fucking kid

then just buy inverse etfs/safety metals you fucking nigger o wait you wont your money into youra re owns mouth would you faggot?

holy shit.. what happened to today's youth? you guys all have shit for brains