Powerful

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-092824~2.png (1080x1124, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

powerfulmind.co/mental-health-day/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is response

He said - "but I thought waman were strang"

Attached: 1552799792436.gif (2033x1548, 856K)

>This Woman Asked for a Mental Health Day and Her Boss’ Response Went Viral

>asked
>a day

Post the response nigger

Attached: 1552960167543.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

This woman has shit manners, declared she was taking a minimum of 2 days off with no notice with the possibility of an unknown number of days off. Is this really the norm now? I was close to calling a suicide helpline this week and didn’t even think about taking off

checked

i work a shitty blue collar job and my vacation time I can literally use for anything. We don't get sick days which is hit or miss but if you don't get sick you get more vacation time

you can literally put on the paper "i don't feel like coming in" and they'll approve it. I usually just put "vacation" or "personal day" on the reason though

Imagine you're the boss and you have a strict audit deadline 5pm Friday and then you get this email at 10am Thursday from an employee asking - wait no, telling you that they are skipping work for two days.

how do those boots taste? does it leave a residue on your tongue?

You won't like it senpai

>We don't get sick days
lol in what third world country is this even allowed

"Hey Madalyn,

I just wanted to personally thank you for sending emails like this. Every time you do, I use it as a reminder of the importance of using sick days for mental health — I can’t believe this is not standard practice at all organizations. You are an example to us all, and help cut through the stigma so we can all bring our whole selves to work.”

Boss significantly underpays staff.

Smart boss realises that letting people take sick days to help mentally cope with their shitty, poverty stricken lives is cheaper in the long run.

What a fucking cuck

Attached: 1552925742632.png (645x773, 49K)

Hope that ceo enjoys getting a shit load of crazy people applications mixed in

Don’t worry I am a slacker at work but I can’t imagine declaring something like this to my boss after being in the military.

It's a passive aggressive way of saying don't do it again, goy

you just get days to do with whatever you want

I get like 15 days, two week shutdown for christmas/new years, week off for july 4th, and a few other holidays throughout the year

I can call in 5 times a year, or 10 times for 4 hours, or a mix

I can take off 2 hr increments, 4 hour increments

once you top out on days you get like 23 a year, used to be able to roll over for a max of 35yr but they nerfed that because I guess it was too op to have 35 days + a shutdown

Attached: tongue.png (679x769, 58K)

“Mental health”? Is this a joke? Entitled snowflakes like this are occupying the jobs I can’t get? Take it out of your holidays you dopey tart

kys seriously
you are a fucking slave
stupid goy

Lol I am quitting in June after they pay off my student loans and taking a year to neet in SEA. Try again.

good goy

Holy fuck I'm never moving to USA

I'm sure you get plenty of vacation time being a NEET.

>after being in the military.

So you're even more of a cuck goy. Lol at your life.

Nah, I live more free and and fulfilling life with safety nets here in yurop so no thanks mate. Also I wagecuck with better benefits than you so I have no issues.

>Powerful
glow in the dark nigger

Damn people are biting into this
Yes I was poor and wanted to go to uni. Military is the only way to not have 30k debt if your parents don’t pay for you.

Let me guess college is for cucks too?

You're a European, you have plenty of issues

This "mental health" shit is poison. Its like if you keep telling someone they're sick even if they're not eventually they'll believe it. Its just a scam to get more people medicated

>poor depressed retards who can't handle a job and support "muh women are strong" meme

This guy gets it.
"mental health" has become a nocebo cultural meme, and now people like to see themselves as mentally ill to justify their idiocy.

it is for me if i really want a day off i will take it no questions asked i will either work it off or its a leave

Fucking exactly this.

Literally, yes.
College is good purely for networking.
Which is what 60% of success is.
You can learn everything on your own.

True but I take these issues any day over your fucked up college system, fucked up healthcare and fucked up work conditions.

Attached: 23df34.jpg (249x324, 13K)

it happens anyhow what you do at times like this is grind your teeth and do it yourself then have a talk with the employee. usually if there is an urgent thing like that everyone is aware of it and up to date on progress so must be a goddamn good reason.

Yes you just said it’s useful for networking which it was. Also I personally needed some help when I was first learning programming, once I learned how to make an ERD, put data into a dB and get it back out I was golden, so that was a big help from my school.

Fuck americanos are cucked

Meanwhile in finland:

4 weeks summer vacation which you are forced to have. Some even have 6 or 10 but minimum is 4.

1,5 week winter break

1 week in christmas

About 10 holidays when you only work 4 days a week

>have a talk
You should fire people who do this.

Damn CC+transfer so hard
Damn so hard to have employer pay for it
Damn so hard have the GI bill pay for it
Damn so hard to get scholarships

Damn it's hard to get a job that has health insurance

Y-you have horrible work conditions, y-you guys don't have OSHA or Unions or anything!!

mfw europeans will NEVER be american

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

Also sickdays are full paid

If you get sick in your holiday, you get thos holidays back. If you are sick like a week during your holiday, you can use that week later whenever you like

I got news for this bitch, if you need a mental health day or two that's the same as being overworked and needing a vacation. Those are vacation days you are taking. That is not a mental health day. People with mental health problems can't take a day or two off and go back to work. When you're mentally ill and can't work you are literally too fucked up to work. You don't do shit like this either. You walk out the door one day and don't come back and someone finds you hiding underneath your dining room table and sends you to the mental hospital for 8 months.

This is the whole participation trophy generation. Parents started fighting all the battles and there were anti bullying campaigns and everything had to be equal and fair and this is what happens no one takes responsibility for themselves and everyone is some weird ladyboy

>be goy boss
>people beg for mental health days
>stigmatize them for their baby issues lmao go take a nap or something
>mental composure deteriorates
>die in office shooting

america

Do you sick fucks even understand how hard women have it these days. If you did, you wouldn't be cracking jokes about this poor woman needing a couple days off due to her mental health.

The troll has arrived

Eyyyy, I got something hard for her right ‘ere!

Finland is pretty based, thinking about moving to Åland and get away from this cucked nation (Sweden). Åland is basically Sweden anyway, just with finnish laws

>lol in what third world country is this even allowed
USA. Now stop hating our freedumb Eurofag.

Based and redpilled.

We get 5 week vacation and the sick days are on top of that. Holy shit, do you have to use your vacation days if you get sick in burgerland?

Jesus I love girls with crazy eyes
I mean can you imagine being balls deep in this girls esophagus and seeing those giant unblinking eyes staring up at you, begging for your cum???

Attached: madalyn-bfa5d8f85d20cbd4d980a9c9d806ad76-1.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Holy shit could you Swedes please take Åland back? Pretty please! Those arrogant fucks are a drain on our nation and they vote for more immigrants and subsidies for themselves. Also, they support forced swedish at our school.

*Immigrants on the mainland (They won't take them in, the first time they took some they immediately raped Ålanders) and subsidies for themselves.

Heck, Åland is closer to Sweden anyways.

congrats on being a top-tier wageslave fren.

That's the only way to get it in the US

Kek, the eternal swede strikes again

No. First sickday comes from your pocket In majority of workplaces.
You can rent but you can't own property on Åland because of their gay laws.
Only Åland citizens can own property there

maximum cope enabled

>golden face
when all else fails

Attached: 1449087609971.png (380x228, 3K)

seconded. åland is literally the israel of finland

Attached: 1446823378515.jpg (268x265, 79K)

USA. My friends never get sick days, but I have like 800 hours that keep getting converted into annual thanks to the union. I also get 5 weeks off

all of the tears itt from fucking failed-lfe wagies.

oiiiiiiiiiii

>being so replaceable they don't care if you show up

Fuck off boomer, people are entitled to missing work when they need it. It is the bosses job to have all bases covered in case this happens, that's why they get paid more

She got fucked in the asshole by every employee in the office.

Look at those fucking pupils.

God damn

He said she's using her sick days. She can use it to sit home and play with herself for all he cares.

I'm torn between saying "fire the unstable bitch" and "maybe this is what women need given their emotional nature."

>neets who never had to run a business and be responsible for other people.

Some people are assholes and this indulgent attitude just gives them a way to abuse the rules and exploit those who aren't. This is why I outsource where I can, bring in freelancers and the few people who actually have key roles are trusted friends.

she's got the (stay away from me) eyes

t. neet who is so sociopathic he doesn't register the social stigma of being a leech and drain on society

HR departments still want to see a diploma and you better have a extremely good excuse for only having a highschool diploma.

Thx for the nightmares.

>socio
>socia
>socie
Kys NPC.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Today and tomorrow
>Oh and please do my work

> working at sōypanies with (((HR))) departments
lmao
do you also have to wear a suit to work, goy?

To me that email sounds like she's strong-arming her boss into letting her have a day off. No doctor worth his salt would tell someone to take two days off for a serious mental condition.

She has a paper trail, shared with the whole office. If he dares tell her to go fuck herself, she will cry bloody murder.

Systems like this are soft targets for sociopaths. I sympathise with her co-workers.

idk I think cheering for bullshit feel-good medium articles promoting onions office culture are a more NPC thing

I didn’t say anything about that

>displays her mental condition like an open wound
>queer
>lists pronouns

what a fucking surprise

Attached: another one.jpg (578x752, 100K)

So this is spam, right?

I mean, this is what professional clickbait spammers do. They go on forums and post the clickbait, and not the link, but enough to find the link by searching on it, so they get clicks that look to trackers like they came from word-of-mouth.

A sincere, unpaid poster doesn't ever post a clickbait headline without giving you the piece of information that it's supposed to make you curious for.

shh you're thinking too much buddy, go grab a beer, buy some link, all is good

This girl is on SSRI's. Her pupils are fucking huge.

This thread fucking glows man

Imagine being her boss.

>a11y
I can't decode this. What is it?

lost her virginity at 11y, probably to her uncle

Accessibility (a11y) is a measure of how accessible a computer system is to all people, including those with disabilities or impairments. It concerns both software and hardware and how they are configured in order to enable a disabled or impaired person to use that computer system successfully.

mental age 11yrs

So just virtue signalling in this context I imagine.

Attached: 4299692B-97EE-4DF8-9F14-48D8218BE510.jpg (107x200, 10K)

thats right, throw them a bone and they chew it for months and remain happy little wagies

You are being invaded by third world inbreds - and you are paying for it. Lolololololol

that's a no for me, dawg

so are you

Haha thats the best response possible.

Except just a swift firing

My boss has given me several mental health days, mommy complex?

woman in workspace 4d chess
translation
> Sup boss i'm not going to work tomorrow. kys faggot
> It will be taken from your sick days and you will be fired as an example to all the slaves
> Checkmate faggot, I will send this to some feminews and make it viral so I will sue you when I get fired. Expect more mental days off, bitch.

Attached: 1537486721777.png (629x550, 515K)

Nice, but can be better. I get 11 weeks of vacation, paid of course.