> already got good partnerships/clients
> big announcement coming
> only 1 month on IDEX, no prior pumps
> top 10 exchange listing & cmc listing in the future confirmed by team
> ground level before twitter & reddit catches on - no r/moonshots thread yet
> paperthin orderbook primed for pump
it's like buying VIDT sub 10k gwei kek

dyor and look through all the fud & shills anons

Attached: happening.png (1247x721, 157K)

i could 100x this with a single buy order. sucks to having it made already but then again, no it doesnt.

stay poor ranjeet. imagine having to chase dogshit liquidity idex scams after the biggest bullrun in human history, kek.

I listened when you shilled this a couple of days ago, based user. It really is this fucking simple, buy these shills early before everyone catches on, sell when they go "mainstream" (youtubers, huge shill groups, etc)

Making so much fucking ETH the last 6mo thanks to calls like this.

Market cap is under 500k, for crying out loud!

Paperthin books are actually a bad thing. If a single moderate buy pumps the price 2-5x, then there will be no follow up on the buy book. So there's no liquidity and you just trapped yourself with a high buy.
TLDR; I'm not gonna get trapped into a shitcoin
Hard pass.

topkek i can't even buy into this without 20x-ing the price. good luck finding some gullible retard to pump your useless erc-20 token.
>A2P sms industry disruptor
jej i'm 100% positive you don't even believe the shit you're saying yourself

Attached: 1537201325119.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Did you see the LTO order books before it went 8x?

No, didn't think so.

> wants a virtual pat on the back
here's your virtual pat, gratz for making it

tell me one thing tho, if you /made it/ already, why are you still here?
imagine having to shill yourself so people compliment you after making it in the biggest bullrun in human history, kek.

Attached: 18926732.gif (340x252, 786K)

>Making so much fucking ETH
you have to be part of literally the poorest people on earth to make profits that actually affect your portfolio on coins with this kind of volume

>why you still here
i get an ego boost watching plebs like yourself being this desperate to make a few eth. im sadistic i guess i dont know. the struggle of yours gets me high.

BTFO
>BLOWN
>THE
>FUCK
>OUT

Attached: pajeepic1.png (1235x606, 85K)

Not sure if actually mentally retarded, or just started crypto yesterday and doesn't know that you're supposed to buy BEFORE (or early during) the volume growth. Look at every pump in history, same thing.

Top kek, we are definitely at the market bottom here, biz is full of 2019 entrants.

that's what i come here for

Attached: 1552723115077.gif (554x400, 122K)

Respect! Nice trades there, got to say.

So now we know you're not stupid and are just fudding to get in low on BIRD. Thanks.

no one here tries to get in low on bird, retard. i have 50 btc in cold storage. all the people on this board that haven't been too late to the crypto party are just coming here to laugh at desperate shitskins like you

Scam

Scam, sell now, please.

> put in 15-20 eth (you could've done this yesterday or at first shill 2 days ago, now you have to wait)
> sell at 10x when it gets on new exchange, or pumps in general
> make another easy >100 eth
> pattern followed by qnt, lto, and most recently vidt
hmmm yeah man sounds like a bad deal

> but user, what is >15k? it's play money for me
> /madeit/ but still lurks Jow Forums instead of actually enjoying life
> still trying to chase the dragon, but doesn't even know what that dragon is anymore
> doesn't like the rush of gambling on shitcoins and seeing huge green dildo's
> so emotionally dead he can only get off by pushing others into the ground
> brags about having money, to hide his soul-crushing depression
> is actually proud of all of the above
the absolute state of Jow Forums kek

> imagine still being here after making it 1/2 years ago, still lurking, still shitposting and soaking up all the negativity, burning away the best times of his life,
> instead of literally trying to realize his dreams irl, whatever they may be, why he still got the chance to do so,
essentially still a bagholder, but instead of holding shitcoins he now holds his mental issue bags

Fuck me are you still going on about this utter shit coin. You bought into a position you can never sell out of.

Everyone knows this is birdshit op. Just stfu

kek i hope that wasn't bait and there's really people on this board that are this sour

Attached: 1551621547886.png (640x400, 300K)

holy fuck, you fags just got schooled so fucking hard.

Holy shit. Imagine buying crypto birdshit. No one can use this outside U.S. Buy this if you want to get scammed. Look how hard OP IS trying to flip his $30 dollars. No one c

pajeet schillers team supervisor here. Only 100 vol and -5%, Patesh you're fired

>do you hate money, user?
>getting antshares/xrb vibes
>the next x100
>nervous system of the smart cities of tomorrow
>the korean ethereum, but better!
>imagine not being in the most comfy coin of 2019
>IDEX gem
>binance incoming
>6 gorillion PhDs working on it
>banks and governments to be announced
>partnerships to be revealed
There, I just went through all your pre-planned replies on your spreadsheet, don't need to waste them on me anymore

get in or stay poor
unironically all these fudders are anons trying to fill their buys still before they join the shills in a few days