Owww my balls!

Owww my balls!

Mainnet launches April 1st, testing for public token swap beginning of June, do you have your ducks in a row? They're planning to disrupt a trillion dollar industry, want to make it? Bash your balls

Attached: images.png (128x128, 3K)

Buy Telcoin for own gains.

Attached: 1551188834069.gif (1820x758, 135K)

nice gif, just bought 100k
seriously tho, shill me please

or you could just buy own for own gains

Buy Swarm, much better both technically as as risk/reward.

chx was a pump and dump scam. I bought chx when it was sub $1M marketcap and shilled it on biz for 5 months to $25M marketcap. I dumped all my chx and stopped shilling it and price is going back to sub $1M marketcap.

The devs helped me pump the price. They lied about them having tokenized half a billion dollars of assets. It was all fake testnet stuff. Some user tried it and made it show 2 trillion dollars. The devs also lied about there being sto's lined up until 2020. There are actually only 9 small businesses that are interested in doing an sto with them. The devs have been dumping their chx the moment the price started going up for "business development". They are going to keep dumping chx on us. Their own chx unlocks this month and they will dump it all. They need to dump it because they are bankrupt. They sold all the eth they raised at ico at the bottom and they are funding the project out of their own pocket.

They also lied about mainnet being Q1. They delayed tokenswap until end of Q2. They don't even have a wallet. There is no code. No info on mainnet or masternodes. All they have is a website.

chx is a centralized illegal security.

SCAM

lol, arent u tired of your shit-tier copypasta in every own thread, biztard?

jeez... doesn't even know that CHX isn't a STO.

>jeez... doesn't even know that CHX isn't a STO.

chx is an ILLEGAL SECURTIY. it fails the howey test

OWN does no effort to increase the value of the token. The effort comes from the network participants who buy the token, stake or run nodes, scarcity provided by utility of token, and speculation.

So, are utility tokens securities? There is an investment of money. Thus, the first Howey criteria are satisfied. The expectation of profit is also clearly at play. A utility token may not represent shares in a company but that doesn’t mean it won’t grow in value. The increase in value is based on the ability of a project to attract users and improve the token over time. This may lead to future profit for token holders, which satisfies the second Howey criteria. The profit is also based on the labor of others. Thus, all three criteria of the Howey test are satisfied, making utility tokens securities as well.

>OWN does no effort to increase the value of the token.
I disagree

Ethereum isn't a security because it is decentralized... chx is centralized.. own is a business... that makes chx an illegal security

>do you hate money, user?
>getting antshares/xrb vibes
>the next x100
>nervous system of the smart cities of tomorrow
>the korean ethereum, but better!
>imagine not being in the most comfy coin of 2019
>IDEX gem
>binance incoming
>6 gorillion PhDs working on it
>banks and governments to be announced
>partnerships to be revealed
There, I just went through all your pre-planned replies on your spreadsheet, don't need to waste them on me anymore

Chx is not centralised. It is dual chain. You cannot hold client data on a public blockchain due to privacy poisoning. You must keep personal data on a private chain. Own keep txn’s on the public chain and client data on a private chain.

So... CHX IS NOT A SECURITY it’s a utility token

So every coin in existence that is run by a business, which is like ALL of them, is a security. FFS.

>So... CHX IS NOT A SECURITY it’s a utility token
read my previous posts. chx utility token IS a security... own is a business.. chx is centralized... it fails the howey test... it's an illegal security... sec will shut them down.

Can I purchase STO's using CHX and will OWN be profiting and drawing from CHX validator node pools?

>has no working product
>has no partners
>has no chance
scam

Are they really launching on April Fools Day? By doing that they are either openly laughing at anyone stupid enough to fall for this scam, or they are just themselves too stupid for words.

>Can I purchase STO's using CHX

no, you can't use chx to purchase sto's. you need to use fiat.. and you need to be an accredited investor

that's if they don't walk away from the project due to bankruptcy, or the sec shuts them down

i don't think anyone will want to do an sto with chx after being exposed as liars and dumping their own tokens on investors.. and if they do it won't be for a long time

>Are they really launching on April Fools Day?
the project is a joke. they are making a mobile game to show people how to do sto's on their platform.. and making chink merch... they recently did a presentation in a pub in netherlands and no one turned up........................................ meanwhile securitize, a real sto platform, is doing sto's worth millions of dollars

chx = next jibrel network

>Can I purchase STO's using CHX
no, you can't use chx to purchase sto's. you need to use fiat.. and you need to be an accredited investor

that's if they don't walk away from the project due to bankruptcy, or the sec shuts them down

i don't think anyone will want to do an sto with chx after being exposed as liars and dumping their own tokens on investors.. and being an illegal security.. and if they do it won't be for a long time

Literal retards. Congrats on figuring out how to type your shit tier thoughts. There will still be CHX tokens for you guys to buy at 10$ + when you realize you were wrong.

>Literal retards. Congrats on figuring out how to type your shit tier thoughts. There will still be CHX tokens for you guys to buy at 10$ + when you realize you were wrong.
cope

Whether it's "dual chain" (wtf does that even mean?) makes no difference to the SEC. It's centralized because if the team stopped working on and promoting it the value would go to zero. That is not true of bitcoin, ethereum, etc., which would continue to exist and be developed even if bitcoin core or the ethereum foundation disappeared. Also their dumb scheme of buying their own tokens absolutely creates the expectation of profits. CHX is not a gray area like some tokens, it's unambiguously a security.

The only thing that troubles me is, why is the team dumping like 60k tokens every two days? Are they that dumb?? They will solely make the price go to zero eventually, because others wont tolerate being dumped upon anymore.

The response when you know you're wrong but refuse to admit it. Kek'd hard at your laughably low IQ user

>The only thing that troubles me is, why is the team dumping like 60k tokens every two days? Are they that dumb?? They will solely make the price go to zero eventually, because others wont tolerate being dumped upon anymore.
slow exit scam

If you look at the order book and volume on IDEX right now there's nowhere near enough buying pressure to keep up with the dumping any more. And we're within a week of their April Fool's mainnet launch and the founder tokens unlocking.

I can't figure out if these fudders are ironic shitposters or actual 60iq mouthbreathers.
Also congrats on another retard getting first post with a totally unrelated shitcoin. After gems like lto, ftm, link, we now get telcoin. KEEP IT IN YOUR OWN THREAD, YOU ABSOLUTE SHITTERS.

OWN has some of the lowest IQ, most dedicated mouth breathing fudders on this board. They've become intolerable. Same brainlet copy paste fud day after day.

What day is the unlock and how many tokens?

> It's centralized because if the team stopped working on and promoting it the value would go to zero. That is not true of bitcoin, ethereum, etc.,
Bro give it was break. That's not true of Bitcoin or ethereum when they were in their early stages.evweythint starts off centralized to start, they haven't even launched the main net what the fuck would you expect? It to come out the gates with hella I dependent nodea? Investors and ppl looking to tokenize assets don't give a fuck anyways if it's decentralized or not, they just want an easier faster and cheaper way to do what they do currently and CHX ticks all of those boxes.

The CHX of token is necessary to work on their chain, that makes it a utility. No ifs and or buts.plus they are based in Lichtenstein so who gives a shit about the SEC lol. Now zip it.

>The CHX of token is necessary to work on their chain, that makes it a utility.
>t.Ranjeet, Esquire
The amount of stupidity and pajeetim in your post is too much to respond to, but this point in particular is worth addressing. The idea that you can make a security into a utility by simply giving it some function in a network was disproved a long time ago. In fact I don't know of any project other than this one that is still using that outdated excuse.

>April 1st

let me Eli5. Dual chain - it simply means there are 2 blockchains. One is private which holds the issuance data i.e.: the client information, their asset worth, their lockup. The other is public, which records the purchase of the above assets on issue. Your statement "It's centralized because if the team stopped working on and promoting it the value would go to zero" applies to about 99% of all platforms in the market. The only truly decentralised platform is BTC, even ETH is suspect given that most of it is held by just a handful of people. Does CHX pay a dividend, No it does not. so there is no genuine expectation of any share of profits. Any expectation is purely speculative based upon the market price of the coin.

If CHX fails the Howey test then so does a bottle of scotch. People read some snippet of legalese and think they understand the law. kek.

And you really think the SEC has jurisdiction in Lichtenstein? Talk about insular thinking.

Think about this. Lichtenstein has the highest GDP per Capita in the World. You really think the SEC will fuck with Lichtenstein?
Who do you think runs the SEC?
Who do you think really runs Washington DC?
Where do you think those folks keep their billions $

and just for good measure, Own have an ex prime minister of Lichtenstein as an advisor. But of course he's not going to know anything about securities law now is he?

>The only truly decentralised platform is BTC, even ETH is suspect
This is complete nonsense. The SEC has said multiple times that ETH is not a security because it's not centralized. Stop pretending you have a clue what you are talking about when you obviously don't even know the basic facts.
>Any expectation is purely speculative based upon the market price of the coin.
They can't make this argument because of the goofy buyback scheme. Again, you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Any lawyer on the planet will tell you it qualifies as a security according to the Howey Test. It's hilarious that a company claiming to disrupt the securities industry was too incompetent and clueless to even structure their own ICO without making their token a security.

Americans think the world ends at their coasts

How’s FTM working out for you? Fucking pleb, kek

>How’s FTM working out for you? Fucking pleb, kek
up 2x so far.. still not too late to get in

>>The CHX of token is necessary to work on their chain, that makes it a utility.
>>t.Ranjeet, Esquire
>The amount of stupidity and pajeetim in your post is too much to respond to, but this point in particular is worth addressing. The idea that you can make a security into a utility by simply giving it some function in a network was disproved a long time ago. In fact I don't know of any project other than this one that is still using that outdated excuse.
Due enlighten us on the projects that the SEC has declared illegal securities then mr sec master? Sash could give two fucks and I'm pretty sure his team would know a shit more than your dumbass about this stuff duurrrrrr durrrr hello???? Anybody home in there they do this shit for a living you think they don't know what they are doing?

Why would I buy a coin on secondary chain? What is CHX doing then?

> still not too late to get in
> please buy my bags sir, very moon coin sir

>> still not too late to get in
>> please buy my bags sir, very moon coin sir
fantom is going to 5x in the next few weeks

I really think you're mentally crazy and in a thread of 20 posts you will make up more than half every time, half of which will be your original copypasta, but there is something to your insanity. If I would have gotten into FTM when you shilled, I would be still up at least 30%. CHX on the other hand is going down and if someone were to shill OWN to me now, I wouldn't get in. No way. You told others in the past to not trust anyone that fuds OWN and you should never sell. I can't tell if you're playing a game and want to drive down the price of CHX and buy more with your FTM gains or not. Not that you will admit. But seems like you do this all day.

It was a P&D. Let it go user.

>Due enlighten us
Did you really just spell "do" wrong you fucking ignoramus?

I honestly believe you are mentally ill and should seek help, or that you are paid to fud CHX in the hopes to drive down the price and are pretending to be a ftm shill. Either way, you always make me more confident that I'm making the correct decision on being all in on CHX.

Ever heard of CHX's shite competition? This guy is a malicious, paid fuckwit. It's going to be fun when large businesses start onboarding. Oh, it is a utility rather than a security token and the SEC can't do fucking dick about a company trading in the EU apart from limit the access of American citizens which it won't because it's not a security.

>It's going to be fun when large businesses start onboarding.
That's like three or four months away though. Why did the CEO say that when they release the Fast platform, the floodgates will open? Literally nothing happened. Why did they say mainnet is coming end of this month when April 1st will only be a "early access beta test"? For all intents and purposes, it will still not be released until end of June.

>Due enlighten us
>Dude enlighten us
Typo? Common... this is the type of low iq retards that are commenting in here like they know more about security laws than a team of people who are veterans in the space. Pure kek.

>Why did the CEO say that when they release the Fast platform, the floodgates will open? Literally nothing happened. Why did they say mainnet is coming end of this month when April 1st will only be a "early access beta test"? For all intents and purposes, it will still not be released until end of June

There hasn't been a token lockup yet. Mainnet isn't out yet. The fast platform can't really function without these things happening first? I think you set your expectations a bit too high by applying moonboi logic to this. This is a real company and real companies want to ensure quality in their product (which means they'll take steps to ensure quality). If you didn't see this coming from the start then I'm not sure you're familiar with how these things work.

>implying the US military can't fuck your shit up from planetary orbit