Chainlink != oracles

it's a pipe between centralized apis and ethereum. anybody else can do the same, there's no network effects or lock in to using chainlink, because the centralized apis are where the only value is. high value contracts will need to roll their own system anyway, as maker did, so chainlink's only hope is exclusive data, which means unverifiable data, which means no link token necessary.

Attached: 1FFCCF03-E580-469F-B2C8-70CA0EA9E0A5.gif (1247x937, 2.28M)

100% true
linkies are too fucking gay to think critically and or for themselves, which is the exact reason a lot of them are stuck with bags from the original holders who sold into ath.

>Yes, my business requires oracles. How much will it cost me?
W-well each token will cost you 7$, the same as Starbucks Frappuccino Macchiato Arigato
>What the fuck? Why 7$ for each single unit?
W-well you see there's a bunch of autists into our token who want to get rich off it and expect you to buy their bags...
>Thank you for your time. I'm just going to hire a half-time indian to code me some oracles for less than minimum wage.

you are a literal brainlet if you think the token's price matters for a non-speculator user
instead of paying 1 link they would pay 0.1 link etc you absolute retard

>be competitor company
>realize having autist investors who just want to pump and dump their garbage was a mistake
>Start my own oracle network with more strict price control, 1 token = exactly what it's worth in terms of utility
>Chainchink gets destroyed

You are not getting my point. You should not let these tokens just fluctuate on the market, it's stupid. How are you going to explain to a business that the tokens they spent 1 million dollars on are now worth 10k because thousands of Jow Forums autists decided to dump after their purchase.

Attached: 155263700000.gif (1247x937, 2.28M)

Weird I bought in ICO and I’m still holding so are all of my presale and ICO buddies.
Good theory nano fag

Lmao you have to go back

Because it's a decentralized network where the speculators can run nodes. Ultimately these speculators will decide the price of LINK not the users of LINK. Those users will use a smartcontract that automatically buys the amount of LINK needed for the transaction and pays the operator who is incentivized to hold it because of reputation.

The goal is less centralization not a central authority which is what you're describing. There is a reason Oraclize has capitulated.
>18 decimals

what a perfectly fitting response this is
enjoy your bags tranny

The ones that are up 10x eth ratio and 5x in USD?
Sure i’ll enjoy them
bitch

kek making an oracle in solidity is like 5 lines of codes. Absolute scam that they've raised 32mil and been working on this for 2 years and not only do they not have decentralized oracles, they dont even know HOW to make them kek.

>tranny

Keep repeating this in every thread, it just might make it true.

>Why would I risk my investment losing value and risking having to buy more tokens for my business operations instead of just buying a set fixed amount with a stable price?
S-sir it's centralization, you don't want it. We have a network of 5 Jow Forums autists mass shooters, you can trust them!
>But why? I don't mind centralization. I'm a big business, I'm friends with the bank, I trust many neutral business associations. Why can't I just pay them?
N-no you can't do that no, buy chain chink.

kek brainlet

kek poorfag

>keep repeating
just as long as you leep repeating link 1000 eoy muh partnership who 900 muh weekly insider larp

do we have a deal discord tranny?

>There is a reason Oraclize has capitulated.
kek no, they just took the partnership for cross promotion (they might even have got paid off for it), they will never use chainlink.

Im from the ico and ive bought so much since then that my dollar cost average is close to 50 cents

>Those users will use a smartcontract that automatically buys the amount of LINK needed for the transaction
Only the node operator has risk though

So it’s easy to make an oracle with 5 lines of code and a superior product would raise more than 32m?
Why haven’t you done it
kek the fudders are nano tier retarded

lmao cross promotion they changed their name you stupid faggot

Didnt even see this reply first... but yeah. Im with this guy. Still holding from ico. Still accumulating when i can. Still gonna make it and OP is still salty.

if you're rich and dumb enough to hold chainlink, you obviously just got lucky and will lose everything eventually, or worse your life has peaked and cannot improve because the only reason you got rich was dumb luck which wont happen again.

Stupid. If today the amount required for a transaction costs 1000$ and tomorrow it costs 10$ you are going to fucking kill yourself.

I literally just killed chinkchank. There are many business associations that could be trusted. Chinklink is a proof of concept but once you prove there are real business uses what they'll do is just create oracle technology that will be provided by these organizations. All at a fixed price to cover operations and that's it. Bye bye chink dick.

what a boomer cope mentality more like i made it and you haven’t and you’re seeting inside from all your failures you can’t accept the fact that people made it
with a fat philosophy major for that part
jason parser bitch

I didnt know about crypto in 2016-17. If I did I would also have made a scam ICO like Sergey and raised 10+mil. It was the smart thing to do if you were in the space back in the day. Now noone invests in scam ICOs like Link anymore.

> No one will use crypto because the price fluctuates

Attached: 1553241485209.jpg (1080x1081, 114K)

You're right pls buy mobius sirs do the needful

cool boomer cope
ftm is a scam look how much that raised
pleb
in other words you were to fucking retarded to have foresight
you’ll never make it
enjoy the basement
jason parser bitch

Sergey got rich from making a token out of thin air and selling it to retards like you. That was a good move. Buying this scam token is the dumb move.

not having 400k link suicide stack is even dumber
enjoy not making it ever

>ftm is a scam look how much that raised
FTM ICOed right before ICOs died. You could still have raised money back then. Not anymore.

>18 decimals
If LINK goes from $1 to $1000 you just go back 3 decimals and the transaction is the same cost! Wow basic math wins again

Attached: bestbags.jpg (960x720, 567K)

See you at 0$ in 5 years when they haven't done shit and run out of scam ico fund.

you bring up a good point

none of this discord trannys have any details on any of the "partnerships", more specifically, i would only care to know if the company will be using link, if not, its not a partnership, maybe year three will be the charm for sirgay to develop a live working product , not another theory

Lmao look at this cuck
>If i only launch my pets.com in 1999 i’d be rich
Jeff Bezos got lucky

Cool I’ll remind you in 2 when it’s $10

exactly, link has no product, any partnership is purely for public relations and marketing. None of these companies will ever use Link. They're not even close to having decentralized oracles.

The companies that are using LINK have no reason to announce their involvement. Just like they don't announce that they're using docusign. They just do as it lowers their bottom line.

Attached: linkfatefox.jpg (2626x2620, 817K)

Yeah only 3 months away

Jeff bezos raised 1 mil and had a profitable business model 1 year in with thousands of clients.

Link has 0 clients, 0 product, raised 32 mil and shitloads of "partnerships" and medium articles.

You're literally sub 90 IQ.

No, their current oracles are not decentralized. They don't know how to make them decentralized.

You are absolutely fucking retarded.
Why do you hate yourself so much
Seriously who hurt you
Blockchain is decentralized
Theres going to be decentralized oracles to meet demand
Yeah chainlink is a scam
You have absolutely ZERO foresight

So which is it? They don’t have a product or they have a product that’s not decentralized
You’re just contradicting yourself
You got what a sub 500k net worth
Who is the fucking poorfag retard here
Look in the mirror
Jason Parser

This is boring. I'm bored. The fud is low IQ. The larps are embarrassing. The partnerships are literally whos.

Attached: stinklets btfo.png (614x305, 19K)

>I’m bored
>I’ll stick around doing something that bores me instead of making money
The absolute state of no link faggots

Itt late adopter cope
Sry u missed out op

I'm all-in link. My manipulative tendencies are the reason I'm browsing biz in 2019 instead of 2016. You're still in denial. Try to stay there if possible, it's much more comfy.

You have to go back

*mal-adaptive

>t. late-adopter poorfag teenage pageet
Enjoy graduating into an economic depression, you are never going to make it.

nothing special about link, just the token biz chose to swing trade and dump on newfags. All the tech talk is like an insiders joke

I’m 36

>imagine saving and posting memes of a coin you don’t own.
>imagine going out of your way to fud despite not owning any.

>>Why would I risk my investment losing value and risking having to buy more tokens for my business operations instead of just buying a set fixed amount with a stable price?
>>But why? I don't mind centralization. I'm a big business, I'm friends with the bank, I trust many neutral business associations. Why can't I just pay them?
then you don't need smart contracts or decentralized oracles in the first place
all those 'private blockchain/price netowrk memes are bs, you don't need a fucking blockchain or decentralized oracles

i thought we all did that? you dont seriously own link, do you user?

of course he does you low life faggot, you will too sooner than later

You don’t have a suicide stack at this point.
Damn bro ballsy

wen dis sirs?
I PRESENT YOU: IN TWO WEEKS:
>HE FELL FOR THE LINK IS A MEME MEME!!11!!1
>YOU DIDNT user, DID YOU??!!?!?!
>BUYBUYBUY YOU FAGGITS

would rather commit suicide than buy link
>suicide stack
this term was invented by the people in your .discord who you considered friends, its design succeeded in making trannys commit to at least 5k+ bag, probably also responsible for 35k link holders out there, the guerrilla marketing was pretty good

maybe you will stream your sudoku?

I’m not in the discord
pajeet
send the link fag