How to tackle a billion dollar problem

>Invoice fraud is costing companies worldwide billions of dollars each year. One expensive and time-consuming way to battle the issue, is to train people how to spot signs of a fake invoice.

>With V-ID validation, however, the solution does not rely on people's ability to spot a fake invoice at all. Instead, any invoice that was not validated, will have a different digital fingerprint, and V-ID will always detect that it is a non-validated file. So no matter how real it may look, it will not pass the 5 second check.

>Not investing in this

This is the meal ticket

Attached: 914162D5-D68F-4FC9-AAB1-37C509F0E971.jpg (760x422, 29K)

Comfy with my stack. When is the CMC listing?

>do you hate money, user?
>getting antshares/xrb vibes
>the next x100
>nervous system of the smart cities of tomorrow
>the korean ethereum, but better!
>imagine not being in the most comfy coin of 2019
>IDEX gem
>binance incoming
>6 gorillion PhDs working on it
>banks and governments to be announced
>partnerships to be revealed
There, I just went through all your pre-planned replies on your spreadsheet, don't need to waste them on me anymore

Still accumulating?

Ill add that one to my list you cock sucker

Lol just trying to help.
I think there is still a sizeable pump left. After that ill move on to next idex pnd

Thanks OP for letting me dump my VALID.
I can now buy more Huobi Token with the money

And why couldn't you do this with Chainlink?

Attached: 1552285054234.jpg (489x743, 97K)

It's not about chainlink, it's about HT's next x4, which I'll then put into BCH for a x10

based resourceful pajeet

Attached: (you).gif (440x440, 2.48M)

Yikes

Why would you do this with Chainlink.. ?

Lol at those thinking VIDT is something to dump. This team will have limitless supply of huge corporate client announcements and govts going forward. Quartlery token burns and market buys it will be part of every norman's portfolio

VIDT is sth different, this is Vetri, formerly ValID

Ah ok

The delay in things like this getting the attention of altcoin focused youtube personalities makes me wonder if anyone ever profits off them other than the flip of a coin.

In a space where most alts trend to zero, it's so critical to get in as early as possible once they start to move that a day or two delay means missing a 2x or more, so it's a wonder they're not scouring the web every day for information that could prove to be a gem, even if the opportunity is fleeting.

Got confirmation from the lead dev that their product can be used for absolutely any digital file. The use cases and upside for adoption with this coin in incredible.

It could be one of the first widely adopted blockchain using product around.

Pic related.

Attached: 20190322_123706.jpg (1440x2494, 1.02M)

I agree.

In my opinion, this will turn out to be THE most profitable investment you can make in this space today. All the key components are there: Relatively low market cap, great product (which is finished) and two big clients.

This is not even mentioning the tokenomics, that, in the long term, will make me not want to sell the huge stack that I was fortunate enough to get. Seriously, go look at the model on their website - really look at it - how is that not an instant buy signal for everyone at this price?

And finally. Have you ever tried to explain something like Chainlink to another person? Hell, can you even claim that you fully understand what a smart oracle does, yourself?

Now, research this project for five minutes and I guarantee that you can explain the base principle to anyone. THAT is what really cements this one for me.

It’s understandable, it seems important and it’s actually out there. That is why this is going to be successful.

Vidpilled

Agreed. People here get hyped on these projects which are hard for normies to understand, missed deadlines, shifting goalposts, etc.

Here you have an easy to understand use case, paying clients.

For VIDT, it's all upside from here in terms of adoption, usage, listings, etc.

It's going to be funny when the normands finally hear about VIDT.
> pic related

Attached: osa14nP.jpg (1080x2340, 387K)

VIDT is probably the only early micro cap shill I did on reddit that did not result in massive downvotes...

>tfw Portfolio is 50% chainlink 50% vid-t

feels fucking comfy

Attached: castro.jpg (468x484, 44K)

If your an experienced crypto investor you know that 2017 came and went. Projects with no working product or partnerships arent getting as much attention any more. Investors are more aware and are going to invest in projects that have a working product, real partnerships, and a strong team.

I did my due diligence as I do on every crypto and for VIDT it was a no brainer for me as it checked all boxes for legitimacy.

If you were looking to get into a lowcap gem early this is your shot. Dont take my word for it though, DYOR and it will speak for itself.