Staking information on LinkPool released!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: 2F855337-0359-4D13-ADF8-94B79606ABF6.jpg (750x639, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.medium.com/LiD7dBsqiV
staking.linkpool.io/dex
github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source

link.medium.com/LiD7dBsqiV

10k per lp. Thanks just sold all of my lp.

oh awesome I can stake 100 link with my linkpool share oh wow this is great guys isn't it? Hahah wouldn't it be funny if you went all in on linkpool? i bet the price will pump on this news

Checked. Also looks like they’re partnering with that CLC Group listing and verification service based on the logo listed in the medium article. Interesting times

>It’s important to note that from 6–12 months, 10 million is our lower target for the platform.

But yeah, it’s not that much

hahaha just market sold everything, this is a fucking joke

They made it clear from the beginning that you won’t be able to stake much from the start though.

Oh fucking no

LINKCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCT

Attached: 1543096975988.png (636x657, 72K)

Man this whole shit is becoming a huge joke

HOLY SHIT WHAT
DOES THAT MEAN I NEED MORE THAN 100K LINK TO MAKE IT
WTF

BUY MY LINK POOL BAGS

2 ETH PER SHARE PLEASE

Lol you thought 10k was a meme? You thought you could have a spare 5k link and just stake it like a champ? Jokes on you goyim.

Maybe I'm a brainlet, but from what I can remember one of the main purposes of owning a share was to have early staking priority and, correct me if I'm wrong, within months from the launch the staking platform should be open also to non-shareholders. So, what's the point with the "10k link per lp in 6-12 months"? Will there be staking limits for non-shareholders AFTER the 'trial' period ends? I'm missing something for sure

Attached: 424.jpg (680x897, 122K)

no, you're right

People who know about lp need to know about link, which is already fairly obscure outside of this place. Everyone's hands are solid, no weakness here. It still sucks though. I was expecting 50-100k per lps.

FUCK EVERYONE IS MARKET SELLING THEIR SHARES CHECK THE DEX FUUUUUUCK

>*on medium
Yeah that 13 eth per lp order filled hours ago doesn't look suspicious at all compared to the average price

Attached: 555-come-on-now-1687205.png (500x522, 133K)

what mean

Post a link I haven't even checked it out

Source on this?

At current prices, you would need to pay $2000 for LP shares in order to be able to stake $96 worth of LINK.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Too lazy to look it up, but I remember it

they probably expect LINK to rise 20x before staking

Brainlet here, can I stake 100k link with linkpool without owning LP shares?

>staking (dot) linkpool (dot) io (slash) dex
Protip: don't even need metamask installed to see trade history

brainlet here but dont you need mainnet first

Yup. Knowing this means mn is getting close I guess

Literally though, considering how easy staking is going to be made when mainnet actually goes live, noone in their right fucking mind is going to want to spend more than 10% of the value of their staked link in order to enjoy the "luxury" of this service. Why they fuck would you eat into your staking gains margin by more than that much? Especially after the fees they're charging. It's literally just a "i'm too retarded to run my own node" tax.

So basically, we are looking at LP being with $9.6 in any sane world, AKA 0.07ETH. Even if in some INSANE universe people would be willing to pay 1:1 for the value of their staked link vs their LP shares, that would be $96 AKA 0.7ETH. LP current trades at 13 FUCKING ETH.

LP share owners are going to make REQlets look like they hit the fucking jackpot. -99.5% needed to reach 0.07ETH. Have fun guys.

kek

yeah man

Thanks America.

order filled at 7eth and orders being reset to much lower levels as we speak

I feel so dumb for buying this shit instead of $.20 cent linkies wtf

not sure how you or anyone would think link pool was worth it. i would have sold as soon as i hear jhony was on the team

Im so happy

What price did you buy at?

1 eth per LP, but at that time 1 eth was $600, and one link was like $.20

kek, it's literally dumping right now. Last trade was for 7.1 ETH, before that: 13.1 ETH, 14 ETH, 17 ETH

Stake 200 Link per 1 LP share. Why on earth where those traded for 20 ETH? Literal insanity.

haha sold half of my lp at avg 20eth now sell me back at 2eth sirs

HOW COULD THE GOVERNMENT ALLOW THIS?

Have none of you dummies considered they are expecting the price of link to go up whenever it goes live?

200 link could be 200-1000$ who knows. Just dont look at it like 40 cent link

delete this. let them panic.

what?

You want LP to say the lowest fucking number per person, that means they expect link to be worth alot.

Also what you get paid depends on your % of the node. It doesnt matter if everyone can stake 200 or 200000. Gotta think in percents

True, but most of us have more than 200 or 10k link. The fact is link pool won't be able to handle the volume that people expect from it, at least for the first year of operation.

This

200-800 Link as a START phase. Imagine if some critical vulnerability was found in the code on day 11 of mainnet? would you like to have lost 800 LINK or 15 000 LINK? This is a precautious move by LP to prevent irreversible damage done. Also as a stress test of the actual platform and how it will behave on the network once live. Sell your LP now and you will want to kill yourself in 6 months.

sirs please sell at 2eth im waiting

itt bitzfags missing the point that mainnet is imminent

we knew this regardless of linkpool you fucking moron

hoping and reality are two different things. Stay deluded

Is there a resource where I can learn how to run my own node? I’m high iq but no experience doing stuff like this.

I have .16 LP (its doubled in price since i bought) and over 10k link.

Im just saying the article was positive.

Also for everyone talking about selling their LP. The first nodes will be the legacy nodes, the ones that get the top fucking jobs. You might only get 200 link on it at the start but as they expand staking they will most likely give people first chance that already have their link on that node. Just keep that in mind.

also, when this shit goes live there are going to be so many gook and pajeet scam pools coming out and you nerds are going to be so impatient you are going to give them your link and get exit scammed.

Be smart and buy some LP in this dip. They will be the only TRULY trustworthy service for a long time.

can someone please post a link to a trading site, i want to see this plummet

Can't blame anyone but yourself. We've been telling you since ICO lp has been overvalued. 30% is insanely high for boomer tax. And considering LINK itself is still less than $0.5 you could have bought another 5k stack at the height of lp (20 ETH)

what?

staking.linkpool.io/dex

staking pools are scams. Giving that Link will never see the light of day, consider yourself double scammed

imagine actually buying a shitcoin sidekick to another shitcoin. late adopter cringe

>"i'm too retarded to run my own node"
the funny thing about this is sergey and co are planning to make it retard proof to run a node. iirc they mentioned running nodes on cellphones. The whole point of this shit is to steal your linkies. Not to make it easier

>iirc they mentioned running nodes on cellphones
You better source this, fren

Attached: 1512703809796.jpg (577x577, 44K)

But, based on the release of this information, we can presume mainnet is close, yes?

I believe the main idea behind it is not to make it “retard proof” but to allow a group of people to accept larger contracts by pooling their money together. Hence the name link pool you brainlet.

cope

we already knew it was coming in the first half of the year

i think it was Thomas that said it. and sergey mentioned it in a video once. Let me see if i can find it.
are they charging you in dollars or link? use your fucking brain

No

Because no one will be able to stake 200,000 link without lp. Fucking kek.

Nope

And the link token represent what? Use your fucking brain

Thanks and checked

these are the idiots that are going to get rich ladies and gentlemen. Good thing they will not have the brains to keep it

Are you retarded? He’s talking about it being easy to do yourself WITHOUT linkpool in the first place. Kys

Oh you’re just saying it’s designed for linklets. No sympathy for them, if you don’t have enough to run your own by now it’s nobody’s fault but your own

i reread his point but it makes it worse for him because he changed the argument. my whole thing was link pool is a fucking scam. Anyone with low amounts of link are not going to participate anyway even if they use link pool or not. All of them are in it for suicide insurance. and if they do stake it wont be much in returns. The whole idea of link pool is stupid in general and it pisses me off to no end that some faggot would make a service like that and shill it here. They could have just bought link like everyone else instead of trying to take it from people. Same with that clc faggot who spams his shit here.

You also need the APIs that smartcontracts want. If you can't find good APIs, then you can't stake since nobody wants your shitty API thus no staking rewards. In the beginning you could just use the public APIs that smartcontracts want, but that will get saturated and returns will be lower and lower.

In order to determine these staking amounts they must have a LINK price range for the first 6-12 months. What price range are they using?

$1000

You don't have to respond if you don't want to.

>It's literally just a "i'm too retarded to run my own node" tax.
The average linkie is too retarded to wipe their own ass never mind run a node.

Where do I research this shit?

Running a node? On chainlinks website there are guides on how to do it. It's all very complicated. I tried to follow some thomas hodges video with AWS node setup, but it was so much work + errors and you also need to run an Ethereum node. Overall it was such a headache for me. If you are familiar with this stuff, then go ahead. I'm hoping they'll simplify the process.

yes mainnet will be out soon fren

Attached: 1550065374596.gif (1701x1701, 1.88M)

>no construction
cringe

>muh API fud again
APIs will be public and easy to implement for anyone running their own node, brainlet. Not even johnnny himself has said this is a benefit for lp

Wow the link pool market is terrible those spreads are insane. Wash trading fractions of an ETH back and forth to keep the price up

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/wiki

And someone was shilling LP couple of days ago on biz in /LPG/ threads, i was close to buy them. Insider info for sure, whoever made those threads and shilled me LP for 18ETH, you will get your mouth pissed in son boy. Fuckin absolute faggots. I was >.< this close to buying.

Attached: xxxx.png (1475x820, 150K)

idk about that one. Once people or more importantly banks realize how much their data is worth we might see them start to jew up

what made lp sound like a good idea to you?

Suppose LP is sincere, not a scam and competent at running nodes:
You benefit from distributed/reduced risk (they claim to shoulder all penalties), minimal effort, exposure of your pool-staked Link to potentially more jobs due to reputation + magnitude of staked link in LP nodes.
There must be some way to factor this into a hedge position that is still +ev but also lower risk than operating your own node exclusively.

Kek this response.

>minimal effort, exposure of your pool-staked Link to potentially more jobs due to reputation + magnitude of staked link in LP nodes.
yeah but you could just learn how to run your own node and reap all the profits. The issue here is link will go up in value. Why give up any amount of tokens when they could be worth 100.00 in the future?

>saying cringe
gas yourself you fucking zoomer faggit

wait so only 200 or 800 link or is that 200K link pershare?

200-800 kek better sell before it dumps

thats dump, in that case u best bet is to buy link instead of lp