Kaaaaaaaw

Organic growth. No pajeets. Backed by billionaire. Already real world applications.

Attached: KKKAA.png (597x557, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/floblockchain/medici-land-governance-to-be-showcased-at-the-land-and-poverty-conference-with-the-world-bank-dd371694d97
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who here has created assets?

Why is nobody dumping?

overstock hasn't made their announcement yet

I'm a poorfag who has had an eye on this project for quite some time and even mined about 7k which i dumped at less than half its current value. FML.

Rvn, Byrne, overstock, tzero, chainstone labs ... no other alt coin comes close to this

i shilled ravencoin.. you all ingored me.. called it a shitcoin.. now look at it. i'm shilling fantom now. same thing is happening. stay poor

Told you faggots 1600-1800 by end of week days ago. Binance wants to wrap this up before celr lists tomorrow, so expect the pace to increase soon

Just passed link. Rip linkers.

so this is a basic Bitcoin PoW fork which is being used by some big ass companies? based

Ravens are so cool, can't believe I'm not riding one

Just passed dgb.

You know the other coin backed by a billionaire that RVN is going to be using? T0 is already using and the state of Wyoming is using?

Here’s the kicker, the market cap is under $10m

Attached: DB40D063-F019-4EEE-81F4-523A8EA1D768.jpg (339x148, 10K)

what coin is this? this sounds like high quality coin with no jews (((involved))
AlL iN!

Got some of that too bud.

>Organic growth

A good day for all BIRDs, indeed.

Attached: bird.png (337x123, 23K)

Mined a bunch back starting back in Feb 2018. Just built another miner to just leave on RVN and forget about it.

Compare the binance volume from its October scam pump to this one. It’s 75% lower this time

Some of those RVN profits are already starting to pour into FLO. It’s just too fucking easy. Only he worst traders don’t have FLO on their radar at least right now

should I buy FLO? it's already up 17% today so I am worried its about to dump. should I buy it at 1750 sats or not?

Up to you fren, it could go to 3000 in 2 days or 1200 maybe? I highly doubt it’s going down though. Because even if RVN dumps, I feel like the RVN whales that dumped with at least buy some FLO

Can't believe I mined about 5.7m of these during its early days when it was super easy and there was little faith in the project. Managed to pickup more during last dump. Haven't sold a single coin because this is going to at least double/triple.

Raven + Holo is all you need to be made in 2020.

Raven did a 5x in a month, FLO will probably do the same. Follow the money.

how many sats can FLO go to in a month?

Dunno if flo got to where ravens marketcap is at we’d be at a dollar a coin

medium.com/floblockchain/medici-land-governance-to-be-showcased-at-the-land-and-poverty-conference-with-the-world-bank-dd371694d97

Scam? You mean when main net came online? You know nothing.

KYS flo shill. Fucking street shitting pajeets

raven is shit

“I’m excited to show the conference how any government or organization can build their own blockchain property register using the open technologies Open Index Protocol and FLO Blockchain,” said Chrysostom, who is a senior software developer at Medici Land Governance. “This is a great opportunity to promote our work with the World Bank securing land rights in developing countries.”

Medici Land Governance is a portfolio company of Medici Ventures, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Overstock.com. Since 2014, Medici Ventures has been investing in and building a portfolio of companies that plan to decentralize the internet, disintermediate finance, and dynamically change the world by advancing blockchain technology.

March 25th to 29th in Washington DC, World Bank Land and Poverty Conference

Attached: flougly.jpg (750x573, 79K)