Who hates free money

You hate free money

Attached: nkn1.jpg (200x200, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@JustinNkn/a-letter-from-justin-wang-to-the-nkn-community-c70777f68234
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imagine this not being your biggest bag

ANTSHARES VIBES

No i hate losing money. That's why I avoid NKN like the plague.

idd

Attached: 1553288107329.jpg (514x960, 42K)

I think they might actually gain alot by rebranding at some point. NKN is kind of a lame name and ticker symbol. It's lowkey one of the most promising projects, and the advisors are probably THE best advisors a crypto project can have.
Hope they rebrand at some point, then it could indeed be an antshares story.

NKN/FTM chad here

Who knows what they have in store for 2019. I'm hyped for april!

Bags about to pull a 2x. Wish i bought more than a suicide stack

Unironically my biggest bag

more like a 4/5x over the course of a month if im honest here

why? What news/developments are coming for nkn?

justin wang is coming back

Why would this pump price so much. Shill me

I won't spoonfeed you god damn brainlet anymore. All the information is easily accessible.

Wtf i thought we frens.. fuck u

This.

wtf user.

I spoon feed people all the time...

Can you please shill me? Got 1.5K to invest so might go for NKN.. Also looking at FTM

associating your scam bFs with a decent moon and hoping people will buy both. does this still work rakesjh?

literally who?

>1 clap
medium.com/@JustinNkn/a-letter-from-justin-wang-to-the-nkn-community-c70777f68234

Attached: 2435243534.jpg (1141x379, 30K)

I picked up 12k at $0.024 cuz all I've done is lose since 2018. Not missing another pump frens.

this is the comeback coin for you too eh

You couldn't be in a better place right now friend. Imagine being able to say that after losing a lot you made it all back and then much more on buying the next antshares at bottom

Attached: JUSTED_NKN.png (1248x904, 213K)

fuck u

Wish I was more confident and picked up more but I didn't wanna get JUSTed one last time with what remains of my initial. We're all gonna make it.