Its creeping up. It's gonna rip

Its creeping up. It's gonna rip.
1.1 exchange platform update coming out soon.
Own Blockchain in testnet.
Paypal withdrawal support announced in Telegram.
Klarna, iDeal, Iban deposit/withdrawals announced.
Masternodes getting scooped LEFT AND RIGHT.
Literally everyone is hodling for the impending moon trip.
Shit 500% upped in two fucking weeks.
Admins fucking based and sharing news in chat daily.
GET FUCKING READY!!!!

Attached: MASM.png (922x1430, 243K)

Dude ikr!! My bag is so big I can't buy up more, I'd keep buying up to $1 honestly with all the stuff they have coming up

FUCKING PLASTIC BANK CARD JUST SHILLED IN CHAT.

You will literally see this at 30$ within a year.

I see the BIRD got plucked.

god i saw this at 8 cents and didn't invest and lost 20% trying to catch binance pumps, is it too late?

It might retrace a bit more.
But it's not too late, the based aryan team has fucking aces up their sleeves to btfo gook exchanges.
It's not a quick pump and dump though.

what you recommend is a good price right now ? I can hold for a while but want to get in cheaper, still hate myself seeing this at 8 fucking cents and not buying

Haha compare it with Binance and you're literally at the very birth of it with 3000% + ahead

the fact its such low supply too my god this will blow those bitmax pumps outta water once its released, how the fuck didnt i see this

We will probably settle somewhere in between the 0.0018-0.0020 range for a few days.
It's like 90% above ICO price right now.
Literally only like 12% of circulating supply is for sale by holders. People are no hodling, they are holding some fucking rocket fuel.
But I would not be surprised if they provide liquidity at >0.003 for exiting. I'de say we are good for another 80% from here until we chill in time for 1.1 and Mainnet.

>is buying the next BNB at 28 cents a good price

im sending over eth rn

bird got more than plucked, noone but ico holders to blame

when is the rest of the supply being released though? when do you all think it'll break $1?

is their a telegram? fml watching this for a week and i decided to be dumb and get burned chasing pumps, accumulating this and VIDT from now

>when is the rest of the supply being released though?

If i remember correctly they're doing a massive token burn soon, the rest will be released through their hybrid POS / POW system. You can always ask in the telegram linked below for more info if you need it.

t.me / next_exchange

so glad I got a node amount at 0.0011

Has any one actually made an account on NEXT and logged in??
Not even trying to fud but it looks like horseshit and is slow.
I was thinking of buying the token vs eterbase because it seems there is more incentive to hold NEXT but my god their website and exchange looks terrible.

1.1 (coming soon) will be a massive improvement on what it is currently.

agree on the website honestly, but the exchange looks alright. Also they are actively working on it, that's why everyone is still early

cmon man the exchange looks really bad like if it was made by one of those lending platform scammers back in 2017. Im all for getting in early and still may buy but not sold yet.

If they can show a demo of what the improvement will be ill market buy.
Eterbase has a demo out right now which puts this to shit.

I rather buy NEXT because they say they will pay portion of profits to holders but their back end is slow and looks disgusting

lol no shit, you think it has 600 ether in volume because it's a good exchange? you didn't even know it existed a day or two ago. it's called money laundering.

I honestly think its okay, with Tradingview integration it will be even better. And also interface can be easily redone. Whereas the main selling point of NEXT, being regulatory compliant EU fiat gateway exchange is not achievable easily

Birdchain is unironically the best buy on that pic OP. How could you miss that?

checked and kek'd, glad I didn't try to time that one

You make no sense. BITMAX had shit volume initially but a great UI and was fast and didnt look like it was made by some lending platform scammer.
Just 30x on btmx too.

doesn't look that bad honestly. but I agree with that it need TV integration

Attached: fesaiehfhoawef.png (1124x926, 56K)

Confirmed. The exchange is getting a UI overhaul in 1.1
They admit the current UI is birdshit and needs to be way more attractive to appeal to normies.
These are our guys.

thanks now im feelin comfy with my VIDT and NEXT bags

Real dutch chad portfolio should be
50/50 VIDT/NEXT

then im chad?

based and chirp pilled

Attached: 1553566081992.jpg (1928x2576, 511K)