1 week into Jow Forums's frugal diet

>1 week into Jow Forums's frugal diet
>already shitting blood

Attached: 1533028164985s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

feedingamerica.org/find-your-local-foodbank
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just mix your shitblood with your ramen for extra flavor

How can one get JUST'D so hard by an anime board?

>actually taking advice from biz
Never gonna make it

what the fuck are you eating? Eating healthy food for cheap is easy as fuck

Oatmeal, rice, lentils, beans... it's not rocket science, user

what's the frugal diet? you didn't let somebody trick you into eating glass or something did you?

That isn't even healthy, you need meat you fucking soiboy

bro listen to me and listen to me FOR REAL a Rothschild literally told me this

you can live to be over 200 years old if you follow this directions;

if you only eat mixed greens salads, legumes, raw eggs and veggie juices, and drink DISTILLED (yes distilled) water every day you won't age.

YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO EAT BLOOD

Attached: 1XUfjxL.jpg (640x480, 54K)

It was an example you fucking sperg. What are you gonna do, eat 100% steak all day every day?

75% ramen, 25% beans&rice

You dont need meat. Meat is a luxury in the strictest sense. A human can survive perfectly fine with plant proteins only, forever.

I eat meat regularly because I can, not because I have deluded myself into thinking that I need to.

>he literally has a diet portfolio

I am doing intermittent fasting, feels like I am tapping into my latent retard energy. cheap as shit too, no fast food or shit from the vending machines

>being born with sharp teeth intended for fucking eating MEAT
>being made out of muscles and blood and not nourishing yourself with the same thing
ISHYGGDDT

Attached: OP.jpg (750x370, 264K)

the only meat you really need is eggs. maybe fish. but you dont need meat. eggs have all the aminos you would need.

Also check out hemp seeds and flax seed. it is the most nutritionally perfect food. You can literally survive on nothing but hemp seeds no kiding

Holy shit you got memed. Ramen has no nutrition at all and a huge excess if sodium. Stick to beans and rice and veggies if you are survival level poor. Lentils and navy beans are fine too. Get some pork shoulder and add it to your rice and beans occasionally for some animal proteins, should be able to afford that since its one of the cheapest cuts.

Top eating ramen for real...

Hemp seeds are fucking great from a nutrition standpoint but they taste like shit, at least in my experience

It's not even up for debate, man. You can believe whatever you want but millions of people live healthy lives without eating meat and by getting all their protein from plant sources. It is not only possible, but an easy and completely viable way of living.

You do whatever you want but:
>muh canines!
Is not an argument and never has been.

if all you're eating is rice, lentils and beans, you're merely surviving. Nobody worth a damn, running at their peak is eating rice and beans only.
Buy a whole chicken, beef shin, ox tail, lamb neck or something.
Cheap, healthy, full of goodness (especially if you're boiling the bones).

>meat is cancer
Only if it's cured, processed, salted or smoked or from america lol.

>you're merely surviving

the whole point is that OP is a massive poorfag that's on a starvation-tier budget

>not eating the cheapest and most nutritionally dense animal products because muh animals

I'm not exactly sure that plants are actually cheaper because with meat or fish you also get a bunch of fat and other nutrients you wouldn't get with plants

OP should consider investing in rope coin

You literally cannot live without a source of B12 you ape. B12 is only found in animal products. Vegans die because they don't have B12.

thats why pescatarian is the master race elite diet

milk, eggs, and fish are excellent protein

well la dee da mr. Moneypants

Wish I had money for beans and rice
>he doesn't use dry ramen
how will you retire with no saved flavor packets?

Attached: 1552926434508.jpg (660x400, 105K)

Swallow your pride and go to a foodbank OP. Jesus christ.

Attached: 31496465_449257975530885_8818691881694134272_n.jpg (640x640, 73K)

Fish tends to be contaminated by things like mercury and plastics. You shouldn't be eating it as your main source of protein. Beef and poultry are also excellent sources of protein and there is no reason not to eat them as well. If you actually buy the red meat/saturated fat is bad meme you're dumb.

beef and poultry is full of hormones and chemicals and shit. only farm raised free range grass fed or youre better off avoiding it altogether. mercury in fish is overblown

you need me to test that blood for you

Attached: bd9ii4oqwoo21.jpg (3000x2000, 2.44M)

you could just as easily get that from a supplement or literally every single vegan substitute product (they put b12 in literally every single one). Im not vegan, and love meat, but its not like taking a multivitamin is hard

Cabbage has a shitton more hormones in it than the beef you can buy at the supermarket.

Prove me wrong.

>beef and poultry is full of hormones and chemicals and shit.
What and you think fish isn't? It's not hard to find free range/grass fed stuff.

>mercury in fish is overblown
No it's not. People have actually gotten acute mercury poisoning from eating tuna every day.

Sure but that's a far stretch from what user was saying earlier: >A human can survive perfectly fine with plant proteins only, forever.

Number one advice from a one Jow Forums user to another, Don’t take advice from Jow Forums

Literally killing yourself with sodium fucking brainlet

you can survive on plant proteins. check out hemp seeds and flax seeds. yes it has B12 as well

theres river/farm raised fish with no mercury available.

Also grass fed meats are really expensive

Make hummus bro. You just gotta buy oil, banzos and sesame seed

>you can survive on plant proteins. check out hemp seeds and flax seeds. yes it has B12 as well
You would need to eat a metric shit-ton of these seeds every day in order to not end up malnourished. It would be like trying to get all your protein from broccoli.

>Also grass fed meats are really expensive
If you can afford non-contaminated fish you can afford non-contaminated beef and poultry. It's the same price offset.

Dude, I'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and disgusting compared to my meal. And I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we don't cook shit that was previously in cans. You're a fucking joke dude, and I'm dead fucking serious. Get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and wine coolers and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, I'm seriously... don't ever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro I mean never my bro, fucking faggot.

oatmeal, rice, lentils, beans, bananas, veggies(bulk carrots/bell peppers/squash/kale), 2.99/lb pork or chicken or fish and you are healthy

I only eat ramen and have diarrhea 3 times a day and I can't keep it in

Attached: t all-in chainlink.jpg (1840x3264, 1.05M)

This is all you need OP. Just cut the ramen out completely, it is processed garbage.

Cringe
Fall down some stairs and die

Although I am against pride, having a critic like you is a reason for pride. I looked through your post history. You're on the road to ruin, boyo. Consider yourself duly warned.

Thanks user I haven't lol'd for a while. I needed it.

For real tho. Apparently fuckknuckles think they can make money off of crypto and bang biddies, but they can't even budget or eat properly.

Attached: 29738801_298454627353733_7717866788494508032_n.jpg (640x640, 97K)

I feel so much better about my own life when I read stories about complete losers like the op

Here's my frugal diet

Small meal when I wake. Big meal before bed. I cycle stims for energy. Fast Tuesday. Diet is basically pescatarian. I also enjoy broccoli and watermelon

You can supplement b12, retard. As I already stated, it's not up for debate. It's already been settled that humans can easily live on plant based diets. I don't even know what your problem is. Are you upset that somebody else doesn't eat meat for whatever reason?

What a belligerent little fuckwit you are. It's like trying to argue about what style of shirt somebody wants to wear and insisting that long sleeve is the only way to go, and getting legitimately seething when somebody else says they find short sleeves to be fine. Low IQ is the only excuse you have.

Synthesized vitamins are not plant-based. If you are taking synthesized vitamins you're eating a synthetic/plant-based hybrid diet which is not something that can be done naturally.

>Needs more eggplant

Attached: 1553716161608.webm (720x720, 2.78M)

The people who replied to you are retards but you started by saying meat as a luxury, when you actually got BTFO because meat is actually cheaper because it's nutritionally dense

Tell that to the masses of vegans turning carnivore on YouTube due to health reasons. The vegan fraud is over

take 50% of that ramen money and try to get some cheap veggies. also consider using a food bank.

feedingamerica.org/find-your-local-foodbank

Eat more veggies & fiber.

Carnivore is shit too lol. I tried it. A normal diet is best.

You don't even realize you are lying. That is how thorough your programming is. I know you believe what you are saying, and that makes it even funnier.

GUYS i JUST ATE 2 WHOLE CANS OF TUNA I FEEL FUNNY AM I GANNA BE OK?

Both diets attract people who are drawn to retarded extreme diets because they either have no understanding of nutrition, or are snowflakes. Paleo with an emphasis on meat is the most logical diet.

No, paleo with emphasis on leafy green is the most logical. Humans and plants are yin and yang, we need each other

Leafy greens weren't very common for the vast majority of human existence. We didn't evolve to consume truck loads of lettuce and spinach.