How do I profit from roasties?

How do I profit from roasties?

Attached: 2019-03-27.jpg (576x1024, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=4679
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shit like this is absolutely going to kill tinder. So maybe short the company that owns it?

I fucking hate men.
Who are these sad degenerates who are willing to even touch this used up mentally sick cumdumpser after KNOWING what she has done. My gf has had 2 partners before me (1 brownie) and I already sometimes feel repulsive feelings towards her.

reddit bro here. Why are you judging? Bro, I LOVE girls like this, they can show you a good time. fucking incels

are you me faggot?
how do you make that feeling go away?

sell her food

Nah I'm talking about the fact that this girl is now going to be associated with this image for the rest of her life. She might not care but a lot of other women might. All it take's is one article on Salon for or against slut shaming and a ton of women will instantly get sour to Tinder.

Chad knows she's joking.
>"hey baby, you don't need love- you just need a good fuck"

Try growing up you megacuck

>I fucked like 60 guys in two semesters
>I carry myself highly. I don’t fuck around

Attached: ADB0F457-85D8-4EF7-A6CF-A6E39261F033.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>imagine the smell

>how do you profit from roasties

Everyone knows the answer to that question, do you know what I am saying? Of course you do.

Attached: butters takes notes.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

Kinda same. My GF had one partner before me an I feel disgusted thinking about it

I share this feeling as well. The solution I've found is to just fuck side bitches because there are no un-experienced women

don't forget she loved getting fucked by them at the time

This is revolting, makes me want to puke

how can you fuck 60 different people and not be riddled with stds

Actually, yes.

Be chad

Attached: VXe41nR.jpg (534x666, 86K)

Whether she understands it or not, she is signaling that she will fuck with a good looking guy.
She is a slut and she brags about it, she will only attract men interested in sluts.
If you want to profit, make some bullshit drink/powder for weightloss. Sluts have low self-esteem and they buy this shit like there is no tomorrow

SHUT THE FUCK UP GODDAMN FAGGOT REEEEEEE

I imagine there will be mass suicides when these roasties can’t find a mate at 30.

>sluts stop sleeping with Chads
>Chad suddenly get a noFap like testosterone raise
>Won't fap because it's beneath them
>They do the next best thing - start wars to relieve the murderous tension

That's unironically how ISIS formed. But then again they have chai boys so its not like there's that much sexual tension going around. Shits gross.

Check facebook. All of the hot chicks in their late twenties to early thirties who can get all the dick they want are buying dogs and cats because they can't find a man for something long-term.

I think most of them will actually find a pathetic beta who will provide for them

Did you honestly think you were funny

Lol, too easy to get dick for roasties like her so they don't even want/appreciate it anymore. This game is fucking rigged lol

>can't find a man
More like they try to hook up with a beta, but can only act not-disgusted by him for a short period of time, given their experience of the most alpha of men.

imagine being a dumb alex jones retard that believes every fake tinder account he sees online

No because at that point the age appropriate betas are able to afford to hook up with the chicks in their 20's.

Some of them. The vast majority remain beta

Imagine actually believing this. If she says 2, it's more than 5.

>can afford
Chads fuck for free

Imagine getting this upset over someone's post on Jow Forums.

Calm down faggot.

White girl ETF:
SBUX
LULU
ULTA

And there are tons more to add

No, beta shaming will catch up. I have no respect for guys that stick with fucked to death shitbags. I actually despise them for being enablers.

it's the beginning of the end

>they can't find a man
There simply isn't a 6ft4 8/10+ face ripped rich Chad with "interesting" life willing to settle down with their battered roastbeef cavern

this guy knows his shit

But the fact that roastie got 150 likes on each instagram post means they are comparable people in terms of all societal rankings, right?

this
thank christ you people are starting to catch on
the enablers of this behavior deserve a cattle car to the labor camps

Attached: 658746548.png (371x382, 264K)

less people live in my home town than have been in her pussy

>buying dogs
the trips don't lie! Say it with me, Jow Forums

WHITE

No one. That's why she's still on tinder. I'd pump and dull her just to make her feel worthless.

Easy. All 60 are Jow Forumsnessmen

Attached: 664AA7C0-9140-43DA-8E2A-8F89680971BB.jpg (634x476, 56K)

>County College of Morris
Typical Jersey Shore trash.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>I fucked like 60 guys
>I dont fuck around
how is this level or retardation even possible?

coalburner

This profile is fake? Thank god

>gf
>not a virgin
cuck

Attached: 2048C75C-4F54-4537-9EB2-C5F8B80427F2.gif (607x609, 514K)

many people I know are in LTRs with ealry 30 single moms or ex promiscuous women

never underestimate the thirst of a beta

That college is like 30 seconds from my house

>pretend to be roastie
>get a bunch if likes from desperate losers
>tell the desperate losers that if they give you their money you will do whatever for them
>take money
>le profit

fin

what if they say 6 before you

The Chad rules above all bro.

Same, I don't even hide my power level in regards to this shit anymore.

What happens when AI renderings of naked women become life-like enough to fool the average beta? Will the entire ecosystem of shitbag-enabling behavior come crashing down under the collective weight of 750 million channers pretending to be women online for money?

Attached: 1527558047799.png (357x326, 261K)

>girl you are so beautiful, let me show you my overflowing love tonight ;)
"I don't wanna fuck. I fucked like 61 guys in two semesters..."

> I don’t fuck around

Attached: 73F0AACC-2243-4134-92E6-879B748CA5AD.png (240x207, 2K)

TFW i went to high school with this roastie

Attached: FB_IMG_1553761276349.jpg (809x809, 48K)

the general rule is to multiply whatever they dare to admit by 2.

Sorry I was already mature @ age 14 and understand that people actually capable of honest bonding aren't primitive animals but instead view sex as an afterthought. Sex is literally secondary. Only virginity matters. As proof of character. Hf being a cuck though kek. Maybe you're also one of those "I don't care about her animalistic ncount, but when she fucked a dog even I get a sense of self respect" redditors.

sell them fake shitty mollys and faux xanax

Based and roastpilled

>I carry myself highly
>I fucked 60 guys

Kek. Winner.

Attached: 1477251108_1477162043059.jpg (641x556, 52K)

Best post

>fucked 60 guys in two semesters
>I don't fuck around

I'm going to die a virgin, but at least I won't have to feel these insecurities. I think I would feel the same way.

Underrated post. Not enough faggot comedian shamers around anymore. Fuck your
>muh sarcasm

her skin looks worn out. don't want to know what horrors lie beneath her makeup

Severely underrated.

Sane honest and based post brother

im the same exact same

youtu.be/9Hkov3QcCpQ?t=4679

Sell vaginal cream and soap

What was she like?

what if she says 0

Recently brainstormed an automated system to do this with a fellow autist.
The roadblock we hit was that the generally accepted form of payment is Venmo - How do you move that small amount of money into Monero quickly before the temporary Venmo account becomes compromised?
Best solution we could come up with is to find an individual with complementary needs who is willing to go mutual long-term with us - Someone who needs Venmo money but has Monero money they want to get rid of.
Thoughts?

Based and thotpilled

>meet pretty cute girl on tinder
>text for a week
>hit it off pretty well
>ask to meet
>"Oh user, i really like you and you're only 15miles away, why don't you just send me $50 for a camshow and I promise we'll meet"
>"What do you mean the link i sent you looks sketchy??? It's how I get paid"
God dammit bros. Right now I got something going with two 6/10s but this shit sucks. I wish i cared about dating in college, fuck me for dating my high school sweetheart back then. What do? I'm not even bad looking or am a sperg, i just feel better chances if I meet in person instead of this online bullshit

that means she liked the cowgirl position

>>text for a week
isn't that a red flag? i thought this (((app)))'s purpose was promiscuous one night stands

>I fucked like 60 guys
Here's your children's mother, bro !

I wonder if anyone has tried proposing to them and then dropping the proposal a few days later out of spite. Imagine giving someone hope that they finally escaped the hell they made for themselves, only to completely destroy that hope a day later. There are probably a few sadists that have tried this.

I never really ask right away till I get a feel for the person. I think it was a real camgirl, didn't seem like a bot. Just depressing that this is what's around these days. Shame, she is a really good looking girl too

Fuck this is brilliant gonna do it one day desu

kek I do something similar to this, since I'm an autist but attractive enough, I start talking with tinder thots exactly the same "hey when we gonna get married and have children, you're the most beautiful girl I ever seen", this is a beta thing to say, but when we meet I add humor and larp as honestly wanting a long term relationship, always fuck those thots even the most "just looking for friends" of them, then i ghost

teach me how to ghost without them tracking me down

do you just always fuck at their home, or what?

Yes, never invite roasties to your place. Never use your real name. Use a burner phone when you text them.

>two semensters

Attached: Naamloos-2[1].png (350x350, 138K)

Good. Sick of shit like tinder turning women into whores

Fuck you Carlos, fucking illegal wetback taking my tax contribution

Nah, betas are a biological phenomenon that have always existed and will always continue to exist. Then they'll tell people to "man up" and marry like they did, they'll call people like you virgins and losers to attempt to shame you.

nowadays it is no longer possible to find realistic women partner that had no other partner than you.
if you weren't the first, you won't ever be anymore.

the only positive, is that we have it better than our zoomer friends, which generation will go deeper into degeneracy, chad zoomers are in a bad spot right now.

CARLOS

Aaand... that's one of the reason I'm going to remain a loner cuck. Fuck feeling this shit EVER.