WoW Economics to Real life

>Become rich in WoW by mining copper ore and selling it on the auction house
>It's right outside Orgrimmar and takes me absolutely no time at all
>Practically free money
The question here is Jow Forums, what is the real world equivalent of this? Any suggestions?

Attached: Vanilla-WoW-Mining-Guide.jpg (611x429, 69K)

thats boring as, why not bot?

YEA MINING BITCOIN DUMB DUMB

collecting and reselling bottles and cans from the garbage cans of a park nearby your local recycling center

Surely that's now more expensive to get into than it's worth.
No idea how.
How profitable is that?

I used to do this with coal ore on Runescape. I had a level 1 miner with like almost 99 mining. I also had those rainbow boots

>I've since forgotten the password
>account probably got deleted

F

Collecting thrown recyclable cans/bottles.

Going to goodwill, finding designer sweaters and shoes, buy them for 3$, sell them for 3000%-10,000% profit online via multiple clothing trading websites or ebay.
Recently a friend sold an 8$ pair of boots for 900$.

Nice one. Sounds good, might try it.

Attached: 1552771639917.png (1000x1000, 177K)

it's simple and goodwill stores are pretty small so it doesn't take too much time.
Just have your phone out and anytime you find something interesting, look up prices on it. Mostly just look at the namebrand and a basic description of the item.
You could also do this at liquor stores, some carry very rare whiskeys and don't research very well. They may have a 5000$ bottle of bourbon priced at 500$ and not realize it.

Thank you very much man. I'll see what happens.

Attached: 1546378609207.jpg (720x960, 124K)

good luck user.
if you find any major brands like LV or Gucci etc and can't find any listings for it online, definitely buy it. It's rare.
Also sometimes you might go in and find 10 things you could sell for 50$-100$, still worth it you're profiting

nigger tier mining:
>go to a supermarket
>go to the wagons and find a receipe with a lot if stuff
>take the receipe and go to the store
>take everything on the receipe and tell them you alrady bought it
>show receipt as proof.

Attached: 1549555457383.jpg (1080x1080, 95K)

Anyone else hype for Classic?

ill quit my job to achieve all the goals i didnt get back in the days when my stupid parents took away my pc when i went all in wow
this time nobody will stop me.
i saved up 15k money for it + neetbux i will receive then.

based
was thinking about getting that high warlord as well, scarab lord would be dope too but that shits hard

thats brilliant haha

Fucking noob idiot

>Not cornering the market on rare blues
>Not cornering the market on high end ore
>Not charging obscene prices for rare craftables like high end bags

I was an

a discgolf course has probably $30 of aluminum at when their recycle bins are full

>Practically free money

At low levels sure, but you can make more gold just questing or running dungeons at higher lvls.

pls elaborate

Having a job, that's pretty free

until they look at the printed timestamp

You know copper mines exist in real life, right?

I was literally thinking about this exact thought this morning user. Unbelievable. You're right though, there's gotta be at least a few decent idea that aren't completely oversaturated.