Why do we deserve this chadcoin?

Attached: fantom-logo-cryptodiffer.png (250x250, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fantom is really the next antshares isnt it?

Most of us don’t, the mighty gains FTM will bring most of us will be wasted like the pajeet degenerates we are

In which terms ? Techno or price ?

We don't, but God is merciful.

I'm loaded but what's up with this shill faggotry?

Only a faggot no FTMer would say this. Nice try Sanjay.

Guys, I'm afraid this won't stop going up and it's getting me nervous....

this is the sad truth

Fantom paying half of New Delhi to fucking spam it. HOW MUCH IS YOUR TIME WORTH PAJEETS?! I MUST KNOW.

Me too. Some how I also feeling guilty for making gains like I don't deserve it. I think I have some kind of PTSD.

I own about 700K Fantom, still think the shilling is next level brainletism.
If you guys instead were putting out guides on how to develop using Fantom I'd be down.
But you guys are true brainlets who only know how to spamm brainlet info.

Are we entering the third stage of the hyperwave theory?

Attached: screenshot.png (1500x1285, 173K)

we are unironically below phase one

Attached: youarehere.png (1847x847, 81K)

3 cents today, load or weep

Isn't it dumping right now?

Idiot. No. Not even close.

This pumps hards hard without major news. Imagine what it'll do when it actually has some. We truly are not worthy.

well there was the korea listing today

An unknown Korean exchange. Imagine what would happen if this landed on Bittrex / Upbit or announced a major partnership. Binance would send FTM into the top 20 overnight.

The whole crypto sphere is hyped by Fantom. I took a deep look at the project and now I'm pretty bullish too. Marketcap is still really low.

Fantom is the world’s first DAG-based smart contract platform. Known as the new “Korean EOS". coinspeaker.com/fantom-partnerships-korean-eos/

Fantom has strategic partnerships with South Korean Government, Dubai, Oracle and many other multi-billion dollar companies.

Fantom is one of the largest VC-backed crypto projects ever.

Fantom's core developer is Andre Cronje.

3 medium and 2 major new partnerships to be announced over the next few weeks. More exchange listings soon. Earlier mainnet.

Fantom has officially joined Binance Info’s transparency initiative and got verified with V Label.

Imagine Fantom on Coinbene or even Huobi. Pretty sure Koreans will go crazy.

70% of the supply will be locked up by staking.

Fantom will be a top 10 crypto soon.

Attached: infographic.png (1262x640, 364K)

The closet competitor of Fantom is Hashgraph who raised like $100M for I think 5% of their total tokens. If u compare Fantom vs Hashgraph, Fantom is available at throwaway price

Isnt HH's marketcap gonna be $1 billion plus once it goes live?

How to become a whale:

-buy FTM
-wait

Are you all buying on kucoin?

For me yes.

Attached: andrecronje3.png (900x810, 975K)

stop shitting up the thread with your copypaste diarrhea you gay fucking pajeet

Attached: hnggg.jpg (104x125, 2K)

It's doesn't really matter. We are going to make it no matter what gets posted here.

idex fuckin sucks, they have a bot running that keeps 1-upping your orders. that with their high minimum orders forces you to market buy a large amount. oh and using metamask to interact with idex is fucking cancer, just go to kuck-coin

Kucoin has that too Tbh

>buying shitcoins in current year

user, I.....

I mean, if you're gonna trade the highs and lows it's kucoin otherwise if it's one big buy, idex is much less of a hassle

The only FUD that gets to me about Fantom is it is being driven up on BitMax and Kucoin with these market making bots. Who knows how much of it is real people buying.

I should have bought more damb

90+% of trading volume is definitely bots. fortunately they're predictable. on the 8hr chart you can see the pump phase is nearly done on this 3rd wave. there's gonna be decent buy in opportunities within the next day or two. just be patient and then not a pussy and buy when it's time

this the reason I didn't all in at 150. Regreting it but I still don't buy it until it's not 95% fake volume

Waiting is for pussies. Market buy like a man. Sam Langford did.

proof?

whales are just waiting for larger asks posted to go higher, then just eat it up

Where are all the tokens? Nobody is selling. One whale could buy up the entire order book. Like Sam Langdon did yesterday.

>Where are all the tokens? Nobody is selling
everyone knows this is going top50 or higher by mainet

Might be Top 50 by next week. Check Coingecko.

I actually feel scared. I'm not allowed to win.

don't worry fren this is my timeline
in this timeline Jow Forums autists will rule the world
Trump 2024

Attached: 1533665405038.gif (978x478, 427K)

Oh right we did win the Presidential Election. I guess anything is possible now.

The closet competitor of Fantom is Hashgraph who raised like $100M for I think 5% of their total tokens. If u compare Fantom vs Hashgraph, Fantom is available at throwaway price